人教版八年级上册英语重点100题

人教版八年级上册英语重点100题

1.His mother wants him _______at home today.A.staysB.stayedC.to stayD.staying

2.____ Dasan is from Canada,_____ he can speak Chinese well.A.Although,butB.Although, /C.Although, so D./,so 3.Good ________ habits help me get good grades.A.eatingB.eat C.ate D.eatting 4.Is her watch _____ yours or different?

A.the sameB.the same asC.same asD.the same to 5.-I am often ill.-_________. A.I think soB.That’s OK.

C.Really? Thank you. D. I’m sorry to hear that. 6.-Do you often brush your_______? –Yes, I do.A.toothsB.toothesC.teethD.teeths 7.There’s ________. That’s _________nice.A.too much; too much B.much too; much tooC.Much too; too muchD.too much; much too 8.Mary shouldn’t eat ________ for 24 hours.

A.SomethingB.anythingC.everything D.nothing 9.It’s very important _________ studyhard.A.fromB./ C.forD.to

10.I watched the football match last night and______ go to bed_______ 10 o’clock. A.don’t ; when B.didn’t; as C.don’t; untilD.didn’t ; until 11.---________?----He has a sore back.

A.What’s the matter with himB.What is wrong with heC.What’s the matter with his D.What’s the wrong with him 12.This song sounds_____. A.beautyB.beautifulC.beautifully 13.---How long is he _________? -----For two weeks. A.stayingB.comingC.going D.leaving 14.They are _______.

A.staying walkB.goingwalks C.taking walks D.going walk 15.I don’t like this shirt. Can you give me __________ one?A.otherB. the otherC.any other D.another 16.It took _________ to do my homework.A. me an hour halfB.me half an hour C.me half a hourD. me a half hour 17.There is ______ for him to do today A.something important B.Important somethingC.anything important D.important anything 18.I am thinking ____ what to do next.A.out B.of C.about D.for 19.____ is the weather today? A.WhatB.How C.WhichD.Who

20.My telephone number is 5391939. Please __________.A.write them downB.write down them C.write it downD.write down it

21.Jim is _____ for shanghai on Sunday.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:七年级下二元一次方程组单元试题
  • 下一篇:U9词组