高考英语语法点500题

1.Theywerewalkingalongtheshore_______ahugewaveappearedoutofnowhere,sweepingthemouttosee.A.asB.whileC.whenD.though2.Doyourememberthepeople___________wemetatthepartylastmonth?A.whichB.whoC.whenD.where3.Whydidn’tyoutryyourbesttogetonthebus?Itriedto,but_______Icould,itstartedmoving.A.beforeB.whenC.untilD.after4.Tom__________alongthestreetwhenheranintoanoldfriendwhousedtohelphimwithhisstudies.A.waswalkingB.hadwalkedC.wouldwalkD.walked5.It’salready10o’clock.Iwonderhowit_______thatshewastwohourslateonsuchashorttrip.A.cameoverB.cameaboutC.cameoutD.cameup6.Astheygotold,theirliveschangedbutthey__________continuedwritingtooneanother.A.everB.neverC.stillD.rather7.Everypossiblemeans______topreventtheairpollution,buttheskyisstillnotclear.A.isusedB.areusedC.havebeenusedD.hasbeenused8.__________thenovellastyearonholiday,Iwaslookingforwardtoseeingthefilm.A.HavingreadB.ReadingC.ToreadD.Havingtoread9.Newsreportssaypeacetalksbetweenthetwocountrieshavebrokendown______noagreementreachedA.withB.asC.becauseD.like10.Iwasundertheimpressionthathewasaveryslowboy___________hesucceededinwritingabigbook.A.whenB.afterC.asD.until11.Myfriendputmeina_________positiontheotherday.A.realdifficultyB.reallydifficultyC.reallydifficultD.realanddifficult12.Youhavemadeamistake---youhave_______theletter“e”.A.leftasideB.leftaloneC.leftoutD.leftbehind13.Whydon’tyoujust_______yourownbusinessandleavemealone?A.makeB.openC.considerD.mind14.Ican’twaitto_________youpleasewritetomesoon.A.hearfromB.hearofC.writetoD.writefor15.I_______wearasuittowork,butIsometimescomeinjeansandT-shirt.A.shouldB.canC.mayD.will16.Wouldyouliketojoinus?Sorry,I'mnot_______asanyofyou.A.sogoodaplayerB.aplayersogoodC.asogoodplayerD.soagoodplayer17.You_________leaveyet.There’sanall-nightbus.A.mustn’tB.don’thavetoC.aren’tabletoD.can’t18.Hewasathome__________onanimportantreportthathastobefinishedtoday.A.worksB.workC.workingD.worked19.Ifyou’dratherbe__________,I’llleaveyou.A.aloneB.lonelyC.yourselfD.yourown20.Theskylooksbrighter.Ithinktheweatherisclearing____________.A.outB.offC.upD.away21._______boysandgirlsinthatschoolarealmostequal.A.AnumberofB.ThenumbersofC.NumbersofD.Thenumberof22.Mostbirdsfinditsafetosleepinthetrees,but_______theyhaveeggsoryoungchicks,theydon’tuseanest.

A.whyB.howC.unlessD.where23.It__________bequitelatenow.Wemustbegoinghome.A.canB.mustC.wouldD.may24.“Excuseme,”IsaidtothetwoladiesIsaw___________together,“couldyoutellmethewaytothemanager’soffice,please?”A.talkedB.totalkC.talkingD.weretalking25.Theplaywas__________Itwasbadlyactedandfartoolong.A.todisappointB.tobedisappointedC.disappointedD.disappointing26.Sheisn'tadancingteacher,isshe?_______.A.No,butshewasB.Yes,sheisn'tC.Yes,shewasn'tD.No,sheis27.Thecountrylifehewasusedto_______greatlysince1992A.changeB.haschangedC.changingD.havechanged28.Themanhasbeenplayingtheguitar___________hewasaboy.A.duringB.whenC.sinceD.as29.Thelittleboyhasnotlearnedhowto________thetimeyet.A.seeB.knowC.understandD.tell30.-——---Mum,canyousmellsomething___________?——----Oh,dear!Itmustbetherice.A.burnsB.toburnC.burningD.tobeburning31.--——--_________,Peter.Thatstepisnotsafe.--——--Thanks.A.LookupB.LookoutC.LookonD.Lookround32.Sam,yougetupat6:00everymorning.Doyoulikeit?Notreally,but___________.A.IusedtoitB.IusedtodoitC.I’musedtodoitD.I’musedtoit33.TheNo6bus___________toFenghui,andnottoDaxiang.A.isgoneB.goneC.goesD.hasgone34.“___________yourbest?Yourexerciseisnotsatisfactory.”I’mafraidyou’llhavetodoitagain.”A.DidyoutryB.DoyoutryC.AreyoutiredD.Willyoutry35.Thestudentsinmyclassneverneedtobemade_________Theyallworkhard.A.tolearnB.learningC.tohavelearnedD.learn36.Itwasagreatsurprisetoeveryone___________Johnchangedhismindsosoon.A.whyB.howC.thatD.when37._________BattleofWaterloo,whichfinallyledtoNapoleon’sdefeat,wasfoughtin_________year1815.A.x;theB.The;xC.x;xD.The;the38.ThefirstroomIhadofmyownwasasmallone,only3___________4meterssquare.A.byB.withC.inD.of39.IheardLondonhasalargerpopulationthan__________intheUnitedKingdom.A.anycityB.anyothercityC.allcitiesD.allothercity40.Jack,doyouthinktheGibbswillmindifIturndowntheinvitation?I’mjusttoobusy.______There’snothingwrongwithyourrefusingtheinvitation.A.No,Idon’tB.Ofcoursenot

C.NevermindD.Don’tmentionit41.He______onthegrass,lookingatthecloudsinthesky.A.islayingB.haslaidC.waslyingD.haslied42.TheOldManandtheSeaandmanyothernovels__________ErnestHemingwaytheNobelPrizeforliterature.A.earnedB.obtainedC.ownedD.owed43.XiaoZhang,Ican’tplayping-pongatall.Iwonderifyoucouldteachme___________Justnametheday.A.LetmeseeB.GoaheadC.AsyoulikeitD.Withpleasure44.Janetwassureshehadgotthejob__________aletterofrefusalcame,whichshecertainlywasn’texpecting.A.ThenB.WhenC.ThusD.Therefore45.I’vebeenwalkingroundtownalldayandgotvery________I’mlookingforwardtoarestathome.A.excitedB.boredC.interestedD.tired46.Iwanttoapologizeforusall._______.A.Don'tthinkmoreaboutitB.It'sverykindofyoutosaythatC.ThankyouverymuchD.Itdoesn'tmatter47.Thatbicycledoesn't_______toPeter.A.oweB.affordD.lendD.belong48.TheUnitedStates_______oneofthelowestsmokingrates——-25.5percentofthepopulation.A.isB.haveC.hasD.are49.HowdoyoulikeChinesefood?Well,it’snotbad.NowI____________hotpotmeatA.usedtoeatB.amusedtoeatC.usedtoeatingD.amusedtoeating50.WhichtiedoyouthinkIshouldweartotheparty?Iliketheonewithlittlestars___________theothers.A.morethanB.morelikeC.bettertoD.sameas51.DidJanegiveyouthemoneysheowedyou?Shesaidshe__________,butshedidn’t.A.willB.wouldC.mustD.could52.WouldyouliketoseethemovieTitanicwithme?Thanks,butI__________italready.A.hadseenB.havebeenseeingC.haveseenD.wasseen53.Haveyoumovedintothenewhouse?Notyet.Therooms_______.A.arepaintingB.arebeingpaintedC.arepaintedD.arebeingpainting54._______,andtheproblemwillbestraightenedoutA.TherebeingalittleeffortB.HavingalittleeffortC.IfyouhaveabitmoreeffortD.Abitmoreeffort55.Ican’topenthetopofthisorangejuicebottle.__________it.A.HaveMikedoneB.HaveMikedoC.MikehastodoD.Mikehasdome56.We’llarrivein_______Europeancountryinhalf___________hourA.a;anB.an;anC.a;aD.an;a

57.Thenewscameasnosurprisetome,forI_______ofitearlier.A.hearB.heardC.hadheardD.haveheard58.Ifoundallthatwastaughtatuniversityvery______anddecidedthatIwouldpioneeranewway,exploreunknownpowers,and______totheworldthedeepestmysteriousofnature.A.disappointing,unfoldB.disappointed,unfoldedC.disappointed,unfoldD.disappointing,unfolded59.Heatcapacityistheamountofenergy_____ittakes_____thetemperatureofasubstancebyonedegreecentigrade.A.what,toraiseB.×,toraiseC.that,toriseD.which,raising60.Itwasduringthe“MarchonWashingtonDC”in1963_____hegavethespeech“Ihaveadream”,_____inspiredpeopleofallracestofightforequality.A.when,thatB.which,thatC.that,whichD.that,when61.——Yourhomemadechocolatecaketastessogood.Howdidyoumakeit?——__________agoodchocolatecake,youneedtoputenoughchocolate.A.TomakeB.MakingC.FormakingD.Make62.Sincetherewasveryheavytrafficonthemainroad,thedrivertooka__________street.A.wideB.singleC.sideD.near63._____youfeeltheurgetopackyourbagsandexplorewhattheworldhastooffer,you_______wanttoconsideroneofthedestinationsbelow.A.Will,canB.Do,mustC.Shall,mayD.Should,might64.Thenutrientsin______fallsintotheoceanquicklybecomeavailable______otherlivingcreatures.A.what,withB.nomatterwhat,inC.whichever,forD.whatever,to65.HetooktheTVintothekitchenbecausehewantedtowatchthenews__________hewaspreparingthedinner.A.duringB.whileC.afterD.as66.——Doyouhaveanyticket_________fortonight’sperformanceofSwanLake?——No,I’msorry.Thelastonewasoutaminuteago.A.leftB.takenC.soldD.bought67.——Howisyournewjob?——I’m___________ever.A.morebusythanB.busierthanC.morebusierforD.muchmorebusy68.——Isthepartyalmostover?——Ithinkso.Alotofpeople___________toleave.A.havebegunB.beganC.willbeginD.arebeginning69.--——--Whatabeautifulriver.---——-Yes,andit’salsofamous___________itsfish.A.aboutB.byC.forD.with70.Lifeintheoceans_______fromthetiniestplanktonallthewayuptogiantslikesharksandwhales.A.spreadB.rangeC.changeD.move71.Greatthinkersareawareofthisandtrytocombinenewandoldideasin______aspossible.A.differentwaysasmanyB.asdifferentmanywaysC.asmanydifferentwaysD.waysasmanydifferent72._____Romeo,Julietgrowsup______amazingcourage.A.Loved,toshowB.Tolove,toshowC.Loving,showingD.Havingloved,tobeshowing73.AttheSpecialOlympics,winningisnotaboutbeingthefirstoneacrossthefinishlineorscoring______mostgoals,______itisaboutbeingthebestyoucanbe.

A.a,becauseB.the,butC.the,soD.×,however74.In1995,theChinesegovernment______aplanfor“rejuvenatingthenationby______scienceandeducation”andithashelpedChinesescientistsmakemanybreakthroughs.A.bringforward,motivatingB.putforward,relyingonC.putoff,dependingonD.bringabout,participatingin75.-——---Whoisgoingtowintherace,BoborJohn?-——---It’shardtotell.Theyarerunningso___________.A.quicklyB.closelyC.earlyD.immediately76.-——---Whydoyouseemsounhappy?--——--Idislike__________mebymyfirstname.A.yourcallingB.youcallC.youtocallD.calling77.----Whydidyouchangeyourmajorfromhistorytolanguages?----Becausehistoryisn’tsointerestingtome________languages.A.thanB.likeC.asD.that78.----Couldyoutellmehowyoufeltwhenyoutookthedrivingtest?----Ican’tevenrememberwhen___________.A.didithappenB.IhadC.IdiditD.itwasdone79.----Idon'tthinkyouhaveyourcarwashedvery___________.----Ihaveitcleanedonceaweek!A.commonB.fastC.earlyD.often80.Someoneoughttoeatthesevegetablesbecausetheyaregoingbad.OtherwiseIshallhaveto_________themaway.A.throwB.putC.takeD.move81.You__________haveheardtheirphonering.Theyhaven’tgotaphone.A.didn’tB.won’tC.shouldn’tD.couldn’t82.Iwanttheboy_________uphatingviolencebuthisfatherkeepsbuyinghimgunsandswords.A.growingB.grownC.growsD.togrow83.ProfessorGreenisawayonholiday.He____________toParis.A.isgoneB.hasgoneC.hasbeenD.went84.AnnahasbeenworkinginBerlin__________.A.forsixmonthsB.sincesixmonthsC.sixmonthsagoD.sixmonthsbefore85.HehasmuchdifficultyinlearningEnglish,________,heisn’tdiscouraged.A.soB.andC.orD.however86.-——---Wow,youlookgood.Yourhairlooksfantastic.You’resuchawonderfulfriend.You’resogivingandgenerous.I’vealwayslikedyou.--——--______!Gettothepoint.Ihaven’tgotallday.A.EnoughB.ThanksC.ReallyD.Again87.Sheworksquitehard.Youcan’t___________herofbeinglazy.A.chargeB.accuseC.punishD.blame88.We’vebeenlookingatthehousesbuthaven’tfound______welikeyet.A.oneB.onesC.itD.them89.Who’sgoingto_________afteryourchildrenwhileyou’reatwork?A.lookB.takeC.runD.care90.I’velostoneofmygloves.I___________itsomewhereinthisroomA..mustdropB.musthavedroppedC.mustbedroppingD.musthavebeendropped91.IfirstmetHuntertwoyearsagowhenwe___________atBeijingUniversitytogether.A.haveworkedB.wereworking

C.hadbeenworkingD.hadworked92.——I’llgotoseemygrandpainhospital,wouldyoumindtakingcareofmypuppy?——Notatall___________.A.I’venotimeB.I’drathernotC.YoucanleaveD.I’dbehappyto93.Itwasnotuntil1949___________Chinesepeopletookonanewlook.A.thatB.sinceC.whenD.which94.Thetrain_________arriveat10:20butitwasanhourlateA.supposedtoB.issupposedtoC.wassupposedtoD.hassupposedto95.Aftertwohoursofhardfighting,thenorthernarmywonthe_______.A.enemyB.forceC.warD.battle96.-——--Isthatthemiddleschoolyouoftenreferto?-——--Right,justtheone______youknowIusedtostudyforyears.A.thatB.whichC.whereD.what97.-——--IsTomstillperforming?--——-I’mafraidnot.Heissaid______thestagealreadyashehasbecomeanofficial.A.tohaveleftB.goleaveC.tohavebeenleftD.tobeleft98.I’mtired.I’drather_________outthisevening,ifyoudon’tmind.A.notgoingB.nottogoC.don’tgoD.notgo99.“ShallIstayhere?’’“I’drather_________withus.”A.youcomeB.youtocomeC.youcameD.youwouldcome100.Wearelookingforward___________Annagainthisterm.A.seeingB.toseeC.tobeseeingD.toseeing101.IamsureIwillhaveno___________theEnglishexam.A.difficultytopassB.difficultiestopassC.difficultiespassingD.difficultypassing102.Theproblemcameupatthemeeting_______wehadnotgotenoughmoneytodotheresearch.A.whetherB.ifC.thatD.what103.Wearealittleworriedbecausewe______groundasaleaderinthefieldofITwiththeothersspeedingupdevelopment.A.havelostB.lostC.arelosingD.werelosing104.Asisnatural,amanasoldashe______beveryforgetful.A.canB.shouldC.wouldD.must105.Doyouknowtheman___________?A.borrowedhiscarB.whichcarIborrowedC.whosecarIborrowedD.hiscarIborrowed106.Mybestfriendcouldnotcometotheparty,_________wasapity.A.thatB.itC.whatD.which107.Youshouldinsureyournewcar___________stolen.A.incaseitwillbeB.ifitwillbeC.incaseitisD.ifitis108.Whyareyousounfriendly__________Tom?What’swrongbetweenyoutwo?A.ofB.toC.withD.for109.Doyouknow______artinthe18thcenturyplayed_____moreimportantpartinpeople’slivesthanitdoestoday?A.an;theB./;aC.the;aD.the;the110.Hetookpityonthepeopleintheflooded-areasand____hisclothesandquiltstothem.

A.gaveawayB.gaveoffC.sentoutD.threwaway111.Longafterthediscoveryofelectricity,manfoundthathecouldusethegreatpower____________itA.toproduceB.producingC.tohaveproducedD.produce112.——isyourgrandpastillwithyou?——No,hestillpreferstoliveinthesmallmountainvillage______allitsdisadvantages.A.forB.exceptC.withD.to113.Youcantellthedifferencebetweenanewcarandone___________enginehasbeenrepaired.A.howB.whichC.whenD.whose114.----Whatdoyouwanttodothisafternoon?----We___________goforadriveinthecountryorhavearestinthegarden.A.havetoB.needtoC.couldD.must115.Iknowsomeprices,but_________thebiggestpaintingoverthere.Haveyouanyideahowmuchitcosts?A.notofB.notthatofC.thatnotifD.ofthatnot116.ZhangYimou’s360millionyuanfilm“CurseoftheGoldenFlower”provedahitonitsopeningweekend,_________ninemillionyuaninShanghai’scinemasalone.A.havingmadeB.makingC.tohavebeenmadeD.beingmade117.----Excuseme.DidyounoticewhethertheNo18bushadgoneby?----Not______Ibegantostandhere.A.asB.sinceC.whenD.while118.Onlyinthisway_____tomakeimprovementintheoperatingsystem.A.youcanhopeB.youdidhopeC.canyouhopeD.didyouhope119.——Howdidtheydaretocross__________adangerousroadeverymorning?——Theyhadto.A.suchB.quiteC.ratherD.even120.Veryfewpeopleare__________inthestreetsafter8:00pminthissmalltown.A.tobeseeingB.beingtoseeC.tobeseenD.beingseen121.I__________thiskitchencleanbythetimeIgetbackeveryday.A.hopeB.wantC.wishD.think122.Theywerebuildingabridgeacrosstheriver,_______bridgewhichwasintendedtocarryagreatdealof______traffic.A.a;theB.the;theC.the;aD.a;不填123.Agroupofstudentswerehiking_____________oneofthembrokehisleg.Theteacherwentdownintothevillageforhelp.A.becauseB.thoughC.sinceD.when124.______fromthethirdfloor_____thepolicemanpointedhisgunathim.A.Jumpeddownthethief;untilB.Downthethiefjumped;whenC.Thethiefjumpeddown;untilD.Downjumpedthethief;when125.–——Howmucharethesemobilephones,sir?I’dliketobuyone.–——_______between800and4000yuan.Yousee,wehavesomanytypesforyoutoenjoy.A.AnywhereB.EverywhereC.EveryoneD.Somewhat126.——Ihaveafrontrowticketforyou.——Thankyou,butIpromisedmyfriendthatI’d_______herchildren.A.watchB.careC.observeD.notice127.——Hello,I________abouttheapartmentyouadvertisedCouldyoutellmemoreaboutit?——--Well,therearethreeroomsandbath.A.havecalledB.calledC.amcallingD.hadbeencalling128._______totheright,youwillfindthehouseyouarelookingforYoucan’tmissit.

A.YouturnB.TurnC.TobeturningD.Turning129.________youprefer,I’llgiveittoyou.Butwehaven’tanyothermodelsforyoutochoosefrom.A.WhateverB.WheneverC.WhicheverD.However130.Itmatterslittlewhodoesit______itisdone,foryousee,weareshortofhandsnow.A..assoonasB.asfarasC.asearlyasD.aslongas131.———You’vecomeoutintheend.What’sup?——_________.A.SorrytohavekeptyouwaitingB.Wewerekeptclosedintheclassroom.C.Let’sjustforgetitD.Youcan’tunderstandit.132.Lookatthepriceofthattextbook!Itispracticallythesameas_______ofagooddictionary.A.oneB.thisC.thatD.it133.WhenIwasyoung,I______getupat5o’clockandgoforalongtiringwalktoschoolafterbreakfast.A.wouldB.wouldliketoC.usedtoD.might134.Thewoundedsoldierdied______Ihadachancetoknowhisnameandfamily.SoIcannevergiveregardstoanyofhisfamilyorrelatives.A.afterB.whileC.untilD.before135.Paul_______togotothebeachwhenitsuddenlystartedtorainandhefeltdisappointedforhehadcomeonpurposetoseethesea.A.hadbeenhopingB.hopedC.washopingD.hadhoped136.Iboughttwohatsyesterdayinthestore,____willgowithmyredcoat.A.theredderoneB.theredderofwhichC.redderofwhichD.thereddestofwhich137.——MayIspeaktoMrs.Smith?——______Herewedon’thavesuchaladynow.A.Holdon,pleaseB.Sorrybutsheisoutthepresent.C.Wrongnumber,sirD.Whoisthatspeaking?138.Sincehebecamethemanagerofthecompany,he’shardlyhad____________forhisfamily.A.anytimeB.notimeC.sometimeD.muchtime139.----Doweneedto____________allthismaterialtofindtheanswer?----Hopefullynot.A.crossoverB.passbyC.seethroughD.goover140.–——CouldImakeit28thDecember?-——-______.A..YoucanmakeitB.That’sfinewithmeC.It’snoneofmybusinessD.I’mgladtohearthat.141.Withthelossofthefinalmatchofthisseason,thestudentsinKing’sSchoolcouldn’t_____ontheirstudyinstantly.A.devoteB.makeC.payD.concentrate142.Sometimeswejustbelievewhatwesee,____therealitymaybedifferent.A.asifB.sinceC.eventhoughD.unless143.Don’tjustwalkstraight_________likethat!Youshouldknockonthedoorbeforecomingin.A.alongB.inC.aheadD.forward144.----DoyouthinkNormanwouldlendmethecar?----Ithinkso,ifyou___________himto.A.askedB.hadaskedC.’llaskD.’retoask145.——Thewomanastronautstayedinspaceforanawfullotofdays,dealingwithherbusinessontheearthaswell.——Wow,she___lotsofdifficulties.

A.mayhavebroughtinB.musthavegonethoughC.oughttohavecomeaboutD.shouldhavesetup.146.Someshoppingcentersaresaidtohavezones___womencanparktheirmensothattheycanspendmoretimethere.A.whereB.whoC.whoseD.which147.OfthetwocoursesIamtaking,Ifind“AnIntroductionHomeEconomics”___________.A.theeasiestB.theeasierC.easyD.easiest148.Wehaveagrowingpopulationandweare___________inneedofmoreandmorefood.A.soB.henceC.howeverD.therefore149.Thecomputerroom,__________lastmonth,isverypopularamongthestudents.A.openB.opensC.openedD.opening150.____________areply,wedecidedtomakealong-distancecall.A.ReceivingnotB.NotreceivingC.NothavingreceivedD.Havingnotreceived151.----DidyougotoPlymouthorBrightonforyourholiday?----Wewentto_________.AweekinPlymouthandaweekinBrighton.A.allB.bothC.eitherD.neither152.——IhearthenewmovieTokyoTrialisontonight.ShallIcheckthetimetable?——Soundsgreat,butI’vegotto_____mynotesfortheexamonThursday.A.comeoverB.lookoverC.gooverD.turnover153.Itremains____whethertheneweconomypolicywillbenefittheruralareas.A.tobeseenB.beingseenC.toseeD.tohaveseen154.Howhotitis!We’veneverhad___thistimeoftheyearhere.A.thehotterdayB.ahotdayC.ahotterdayD.thehottestday155.Rogerissmart,polite,andwell-behaved__________,heisadmirable.A.AtthesametimeB.BythewayC.AsaresultD.Inaword156.----HaveyoubeentoHangzhouyet?----Yes.I____________theretwicelastyear.A.wentB.hadgoneC.hadbeenD.havebeen157.Sorry,Ican’tlendyouanymoney.All__________I’vegotisapound.A.whichB.whatC.thatD.this158.Ifyouwanttobesureofasafe__________,don’tdrinkanddrive!A.wayB.routeC.travelD.journey159.____moreeffectivelyinthejobmarket,moreandmorepeoplewentbacktoschooltorefreshtheireducation.A.HavingcompetedB.BeingcompetedC.competedD.Tocompete160.Heissolazy.Thatis___makeshimsopoor.A.whichB.whatC.whoD.why161.Astonishingasitmightseem,we____________one-fifthlessfoodthanwewereinthe1970s.A.haveeatenB.areeatingC.eatD.ate162.Thenumberofcarsperhousehold____________rapidly,andveryfewpeoplenowwalktowork.A.areincreasedB.isincreasedC.haveincreasedD.hasincreased163.Itookapillformycoldthismorningbutit__________---Ihavetogoandseethedoctor.A.didn'tworkB.hadn’tworkedC.isn’tworkingD.won’twork164.——Howwouldyoulikeyourtea?-——-__________.A.Asitcomes,pleaseB.Veryquickly

C.Idon’tliketeaD.Verymuch165.Thisyearthewhiteducksarenolongerlovelyinthelocal’seyes,_________theirfearofbirdflu.A.exceptforB.apartfromC.duetoD.judgingfrom166.ForTimthiswasthebeginningofanewlife,___hethoughthewouldneversee.A.whatB.oneC.itD.that167.ForTimthiswasthebeginningofanewlife,___hethoughthewouldneversee.A.whatB.oneC.itD.that168.——Areyoustillbusy?——Yes,I___mywork,anditwon’tbelong.A.justfinishedB.havejustfinishedC.amjustgoingtofinishD.amjustfinishing169.________admitted,youwouldhavethewelfareandmorebenefitslikeothermembers.A.MightyoubeB.WouldyoubeC.CouldyoubeD.Shouldyoube170.——IusuallygotoPlymouthbyplane.——Whynot_____________bytrainforachange?A.tryingtogoB.trygoingC.totrytogoD.totrygoing171.——Howoftendoesthebustothecitycenterrun?——_____________.A.AnytwentyminutesB.EachtwentyminutesC.EverytwentyminutesD.Sometwentyminutes172.Itseemsveryunlikelytohappen,butifit__________,weneedtobewellprepared.A.shouldB.couldC.wouldD.might173.Thispartywasreally______success,whereMr.Blackwishedeveryone______success.A.a;theB.a;aC.a;不填D.不填;a174.______tohiswork,Jackpaidnoattentiontootherthings.A.DevotingB.DevotedC.HavingdevotedD.Todevote175.Howcanyousayyoudon'tlikeplayingchess_________you’venevereventriedit!A.asB.despiteC.whenD.where176.LansaidtheworkwouldbedonebyMarch,_________personallyIdoubtverymuch.A.whichB.thatC.whereD.there177.Whatsurprisedmemostwastheway______hetreatedhisownmother.A.thatB.whichC.inthatD.where178.______breakstherulesshallbepunishedbysomeonewhoisincharge.A.WhoB.NomatterwhoC.WhoeverD.Anyone179.——Ipassedmydrivingtestyesterday.——Didyou?__________A.CheersB.GoodluckC.CongratulationsD.Manyhappyreturnsoftheday180.I’mconvinced______hishonestybecauseofthegreateffectthathehad_____me.A.of;atB.by;inC.of;onD.on;at181.Iwouldrather______myselfonSunday,soI’dratherhe______theconferenceinsteadofme.A.relaxed;attendB.relax;attendC.relax;attendedD.relaxed;attended182.Aterriblefirebrokeoutlastnight,makingagoodmanypeopleinjured,_______somechildren.A.includedB.includingC.containedD.containing183.Richardwantstoworkfor__________newspaperwhenheleaves__________school.A.a;theB.the;aC.the;/D.a;/184.Thejourneywasterrible,but____________we’darrivedwehadawonderfultime.A.asB.onceC.sinceD.while185.Weexpectedafloodofapplicationsforthejob,butwe_____________theminonesandtwos.

A.onlyreceiveB.willonlyreceiveC.areonlyreceivingD.hadonlyreceived186.TheOldManandtheSeaandmanyotherbooks___________ErnestHemingwaytheNoblePrizeforLiteraturein1954.A.earnedB.fixedC.deliveredD.recognized187.We_____________trytocalmdownsothatwemaybegintodiscussthesituationsensibly.A.mightB.wouldC.couldD.should188.It’snotsodifficultasyouimagine.Besides,we’llgiveyou_______aswecan.A.asmuchassistanceB.assistanceasmanyC.muchasassistanceD.asassistancemuch189.Bamboogrowsbetter______thereisplentyofsunshine.A.whereB.inwhichC.whichD.inwhere190.He’sneverdonethistypeofworkbefore;I’mnotsurehowhe’ll_______theotheremployees.A.fitinB.fitwithC.fittoD.fitinwith191.——HowdoyouthinkIshouldreceivethereporter?——____________youfeelabouthim,trytobepolite.A.HowB.WhatC.WhateverD.However192.ADreamoftheRedChamberissaid______intodozensoflanguagesinthelastdecade.A.tohavebeentranslatedB.totranslateC.tobetranslatedD.tohavetranslated193.Ahealthylifeisfrequentlythoughttoberelatedtotheopencountryside,and__________foodtoeatA.home-grownB.home-growingC.home-growD.home-to-grow194.Managementtheoriesare____________butthemethodofdoingbusinessisdifferent.A.thesameprettymuchB.muchprettythesameC.prettymuchthesameD.thesamemuchpretty195.Thecoursenormallyattracts20studentspetyear___________whomuptohalfwillbefromforeigncountries.A.inB.ofC.toD.from196.Dr.Wilson’stalk_____________awidevarietyoftopics,includingthesummerworkcarriedoutbyyoungcollegestudents.A.unitedB.suppliedC.coveredD.reviewed197.I’vegotaterriblestomachache.Itried____________somemedicinebutitdidn’tworkA.takingB.totakeC.takeD.tohavetaken198.——I’msorry,butIdidn’tmeantohurtyou.——Well,youknow,you______tome.A.shouldn’thaveliedB.wouldn’thaveliedC.shouldn’tlieD.wouldn’tlie199.______itraintomorrow,wewouldcalloffthemeeting.A.ShouldB.WouldC.MightD.Could200.TravelfirmsinBritainhavebeen_____________packagetourstoSoutheastAsiaforyears.A.operatingB.sendingC.managerD.leading201.Youngcollegegraduates,whohavejustfoundjobs,need____________toprovethemselves.A.awayB.courageC.achanceD.advice202.Inthepast,theBritainpeopleseemedtoeat_____________buttasteless,plainmeatandpotatoeswitheverything.A.anythingB.nothingC.everythingD.something203.HisfriendBakerwouldliketobuyhisifBilliswillingto_____amorereasonableprice.A.sellB.repairC.offerD.give204.Resultsofarecentstudyappeartoexplainthelong-standingquestionofwhymanywomendeveloplungcancer,___________theythemselvesarenon-smokers.

A.ifB.unlessC.butD.although205.Everystudent,ifwell______,canpasstheexamwithnodifficulty.A.beingpreparedB.preparedC.preparingD.tobeprepared206.LeadersofmostcountriesintheworldattendedtheUNmeeting_____________inSouthAfricaearlierthisyear.A.tobelendB.toholdC.heldD.holding207.AboutthedifferencesbetweenBritishEnglishandAmericanEnglish,MarkTwainoncesaid,“TheBritishandtheAmericansare___________bythesamelanguage.”A.dividedB.disappointedC.determinedD.holding208.Heacknowledged______,butnowhefeelswell.A.frightenedB.tobefrightenedC.havingfrightenedD.havingbeenfrightened209.Nobodywantstobeimpolite,butitiseasytogetit_____________ininternationalcommunicativesituations.A.rudeB.misunderstoodC.mistakenD.wrong210.Inmostcasesgoodvalueandhighqualityaremoreimportantthanthesalestechniqueinmakingcustomers____________aproduct.A.trustaboutB.believeinC.useD.support211.Somestudentsaremoreinterestedinpassingexamsthan___________knowledgeinschool.A.seekingB.learningC.gainingD.acquiring212.Thegovernmenthastakensomemeasurestosolvetheshortageofelectricity,butitmaybesometime____thesituationimproves.A.sinceB.beforeC.whenD.unless213.WiththedevelopmentoftheInternetandtheWorldWideWebbusinessmendon’tdoasmuch__________astheyusedto.A.travelB.travelsC.travelingD.travelings214.AttheYoungTravelAgencythetouristswantedtoknowwhethertheridetoShaoshanbytrain____________longerthanthebusride.A.takeB.takesC.willtakeD.wouldtake215.Thecross-continentaltripistiring_________theplaneisfast.A.becauseB.butC.asthoughD.eventhough216.Iwasoutoftownatthetime,soIdon’tknowexactlyhowit_______.A.washappeningB.happenedC.happensD.hashappened217.ShegotascholarshiptoOxfordbut______ayearlater.A.pulledoutB.gaveoutC.tookoutD.droppedout218.Johnhadtotakesickleavefortwodayslastweek;heis_____________forthelosttimethisweek.A.makingupB.doublingworkC.repairingD.overworking219.———Englishhasalargevocabulary,hasn’tit?———Yes.____morewordsandexpressionsandyouwillfinditeasiertoreadandcommunicateA.ToknowB.KnowingC.KnowD.Known220.Toimprovetheirrelationsanumberofmeetingswereheld_________thegovernmentofficialsoftwocountriesA.forB.betweenC.amongD.by221.Itissaidthatfewstudentsthinkgeographyisaveryinteresting____________.A.workB.studyC.fieldD.object222.----IsthefamousChineseexercisecalledTaichichuanhealthy?----Yes,ofcourse.It____________A.doesyougoodB.makesyouhappyC.helpsyoustrongD.goeswellwithyou223.----MissMay,I’mafraidthecompositionIwroteisabittoolong.

----Oh,__________Itwon’ttakemetoolongtoreadit.A.don’tmentionitB.ofcoursenotC.nevermindaboutthatD.Idon’tlikeit224.—WouldyoumindifIturnedtheradioup?—_________________.A.Yes,pleaseB.No,gorightaheadC.No,thankyouD.Yes,that’llbeallright225.---Yesterday,itwasrainingallday,whichruinedourholiday._________!A.BadluckB.That’sallrightC.WhatashameD.Nevermind226.EinsteinbecameprofessorofphysicsatPrincetonin1993,____________beliveduntilhisdeathin1955A.whenB.thetimeC.theplaceD.where227.Tosomepeople,sociallifestillmeans______________morethandrinkinginbarsordancingindiscos.A.somethingB.nothingC.anythingD.everything228.Socialworkers___________theirtimebetweencaringfortheelderlyandfindingshelterforthehomeless.A.spendB.passC.divideD.share229.Abusinesswoman’sorganizationinourcityissettingupa_____________toassistotherwomaninstartingupbusinessininformationtechnology.A.programB.standardC.baseD.position230.----Carlos,don’tyoulikegrapes?----Yes,Ido,buttheregrapestaste___________________.A.terribleB.niceC.freshD.sweet231.Somedriverstooktrafficsignsas_____________ratherthanlaw.A.promisesB.adviceC.instructionsD.suggestions232.Inthepastfewyears,“MyHeartWillGoOn”wasapopularsongamongyoungpeople,________wereoftenheartsingingitatpartiesA.whichB.whoC.theyD.than233.Whenthemurdererswerearrested,policefoundninegunsintheir____________.A.handsBholdC.controlD.possession234.Peoplearewillingtosupportlocalgovernments_____________serviceslikeeducationandgarbagepickuparedirectlyandclearlyseen.A.becauseB.forC.whereD.whose235.Manyrecentcollegegraduateshavegottenseveraljoboffersinsteadofthehundredrejectionlettersthey_____________afewyearsago.A.receivedB.hadreceivedC.mightreceiveD.mighthavereceived236.Asachildthenasateenager,Idreamtoftravelingallovertheworldandseeingalltheplacesthatmygrandfather,ageographyprofessor,_______________about.A.hadtalkedB.talkedC.wouldtalkedD.usedtotalk237.Takeyoutime----It’sjust___________shortdistancefromhereto______restaurant.A.不填;theB.a;theC.the;aD.不填;a238.I’msorry.Ibrokethevase.Oh,__________Itwasn’tveryexpensive.A.you’dbetternotB.I’mafraidnotC.asyouwishD.that’sallright239.Findwaystopraiseyourchildrenoften,_________you’llfindtheywillopentheirheartstoyou.A.stillB.orC.andD.but

240.Thetwogirlsaresoalikethatstrangersfind___________difficulttotellonefromtheotherA.itB.themC.herD.that241.Theyarebroadeningthebridgeto___________theflowoftraffic.A.putoffB.speedupC.turnonD.workout242.I’mafraidhe’smoreofatalkerthanadoer,whichis____________heneverfinishesanything.A.thatB.whenC.whereD.why243.Lookoverthere---there’saverylong,windingpath______________uptothehouse.A.leadingB.leadsC.ledD.tolead244.Hehadhiscamerareally_______hesawsomethingthatwouldmakeagoodpicture.A.evenifB.ifonlyC.incaseD.sothat245.——AreyougoingtoTom’sbirthdayparty?——______________.Imighthavetowork.A.ItdependsB.ThankyouC.SoundsgreatD.Don’tmentionit246.I’msorryIdon’tphoneyou,butI’vebeenverybusy_________thepastcoupleofweeksA.beyondB.withC.amongD.over247.WhenIgotonthebus,I_________Ihadleftmywalletathome.A.wasrealizingB.realizedC.haverealizedD.wouldrealize248.Thetownhasnarrowstreetsandsmalllives_______arebuiltclosetoeachother.A.theyB.whereC.whatD.that249.We’veofferedherthejob,butIdidn’tknow_____________she’llacceptitA.whereB.whatC.whetherD.which250.There’sa________inourofficethatwhenit’ssomebody’sbirthday,theybringinacakeforusalltoshare.A.traditionB.balanceC.concernD.relationship251.Shewassurprisedtofindthefridgeempty;thechildren_______everything!A.hadbeeneatingB.hadeatenC.haveeatenD.havebeeneating252.WeshouldbookroomsforthefirstweekinJune._______Thehotel’snotbusythen.A.NoproblemB.Don’tbotherC.NevermindD.Itdoesn’tmatter253.--It’ssaidJohnwillbeinajobpayingover$60,000________year.--Right,hewillalsogetpaidby__________week.A.the,theB.a;theC.the;aD.a;a254.It_______bethepostmanatthedoor.It’sonlysixo’clock.A.mustn’tB.can’tC.won’tD.needn’t255.--Thefilmis,Ihavetosay,notabitinteresting.--Why?It’s________thanthefilmsIhaveeverseen.A.farmoreinterestingB.muchlessinterestingC.omoreinterestingD.anylessinteresting256.Whydon’tyoubring_________tohisattentionthatyou’retooilltoworkon?A.thatB.itC.hisD.him257.Thevillagershavealreadyknown_________we’lldoistorebuildthebridge.A.thisB.thatC.whatD.which258.Thehousewastooexpensiveandtoobig,_____I’dgrownfondofourlittlerentedhouse.A.BesidesB.ThereforeC.SomehowD.Otherwise.259.We____John’snameontheracelistyesterdaybutforhisrecentinjury.A.willputB.willhaveputC.wouldputD.wouldhaveput260.Pleasecallmysecretarytoarrangeameetingthisafternoon,or____itisconvenienttoyou.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:少先队建队60周年的精彩演讲稿6
  • 下一篇:高考英语一轮备考语法练习6之动词和动词词组