2016高考英语二轮复习

专题一构词法(词类转换)

题组一 体验真题

根据语境,用所给词的适当形式填空

1.(2015·新课标全国卷Ⅱ)Walls made of adobe take in the heat from the sun on hot days and give out that heat ________(slow)during cool nights,thus warming the house.

2.(2015·新课标全国卷Ⅱ)As________(nature) architects,the PuebloIndians figured out exactly how thick the adobe walls needed to be to make the cycle work on most days.

3.(2015·新课标全国卷Ⅰ)Abercrombie & Kent,a travel company in Hong Kong,says it ________ (regular) arranges quick getaways here for people...

4.(2015·广东卷)________ (lucky),he also had a cow which looked almost abandoned.

5.(2014·新课标全国卷Ⅰ)The river was so polluted that it ________ (actual) caught fire and burned.

6.(2014·新课标全国卷Ⅰ)While there are ________ (amaze) stories of instant transformation,...

7.(2014·新课标全国卷Ⅱ)Everyone on the bus began talking about what the boy had done,and the crowd of strangers ________ (sudden) became friendly to one another.

8.(2014·辽宁卷)I can't control my body well.My legs become ________ (pain).

9.(2013·广东卷)That would be a very ________ (reason) thing to do in a big city.

10.(2013·广东卷)But such a small thing couldn't ________(possible) destroy a village.

11.(2012·广东卷)For some reason he sat beside Mary.Mary felt ________ (please),because there were many empty seats in the room.But she quickly realized that it wasn't her...

12.(2011·广东卷)He must be ________ (mental) disabled.

13.(2010·广东卷)His teacher took a deep drink,smiled ________ (warm) and thanked his student very much for the sweet water.

14.(2009·广东卷)But Jane knew from past experience that her ________ (choose) of ties hardly ever pleased her father.

15.(2008·广东卷)This proverb is saying we have to let things go in their ________ (nature) course.

题组二 尝试模拟

Ⅰ.用所给词的适当形式填空

1.(2015·佛山一模)After they ________ (continue) improved it upon earlier designs,the brothers successfully received a patent (专利) in 1906.

2.(2015·广西调研)These poems were well received ________ (local) and in 1786 they were published into the volume,Poems,Chiefly...

3.(2015·济南一模)I couldn't imagine what it is like to lose your home and everything that you know and the ________ (power) effect the hurricane had on those people.

4.(2015·东营三模)Delighted,the country mouse accepted the ________ (invite) and came to the city mouse's house.

5.(2015·长春三模)Even if I eat nothing but beans,I can live ________ (peace).

6.(2015·枣庄一模)However,the worst ________ (impress) is that I was feeling hungry all the time.

7.(2015·温州二模)I took that beautiful moment and stored it ________ (safe) in my soul where I knew it would remain forever.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:求职文书-写简历的有用短语
  • 下一篇:联想和想象