沪教版牛津英语高三英语练习SA2

高三英语练习SA2

小语法盲点复习2

一:contact vt & nvt.联系) me as soon as she arrived. n.联系) with me as soon as she arrived.

1.The police delayed making any announcement until the girl?s relatives ________(contact) .

2. 她大学毕业后就一直忙于工作,很少和以前的同学联络.( contact )

3.如果你要进一步了解我们产品的价格和性能,请与我们公司在上海的代表联系。(make contact with) Contract: Contain :Contrast :Construct :Consult :

二 :available

1.如今我们可以随时从网上得到各种我们所需要的信息。(available)

2.为了解决这个技术难题,他查阅了一切可以找到的资料. (refer)

3.显而易见,每个农村孩子现在都能享有得到良好教育的机会。( access )

三:名词连词化

The moment / minute / instant / second = as soon as 、 The first / last time sb did sth , Sb did sth

Every time / Each time / Next time Sb do sth, sb do sth

1. Each time the Disney World expands, so _________ so spend money.

are your chances B. your chances areC. do your chancesD. your chances have

2. In fact, many of our guests ask for accommodations here ____ they come.

A. at time B. first time C. for the first timeD. each time

3 Everyone jumped with joy ____ Liu Xiang breasted the ending line on 17th, September ,2005.

A. for the first timeB. the first time C. at the instantD. the instant

4.The foreigner was fascinated by its peculiar culture ____ he reached the lonely village in the southwest of China.

A. for the first instance B. at the first instant C. the first instantD. the first instance

5.我第一次写英语作文时,犯了很多拼写错误。(make )

6.我向她请教,她总是有求必应,而且解释得令我十分满意。(satisfaction )

(四)Nothing but : only ; Anything but : definitely not ; Something of a sth : to some degree.

He is nothing but a clerk. 他只是一个职员He is anything but a clerk. 他绝不是一名职员。

She is something of a doctor. She has saved many lives.她可以说是一位出色的医生,她挽救了很多人的性命。

1.Caroline is ___ of an artist. I?ve read about her somewhere. A. anything B. nothingC. somethingD. everything

2.The movie Transformers by Steven Spielberg is ____ boring; it is, in fact, rather exciting and interesting.

A. anything but B. nothing but C. no less D. more than

3. Playing tricks on others is ___ we should never do.A. anything B. something C. everythingD. nothing表示否定的前缀有:

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:沪教版牛津高三英语练习SA3
  • 下一篇:沪教版牛津英语高三英语练习SA1