高二上沪教版牛津英语Unit1语法

1. Our teacher has us students do half of the exercises in class and complete the other half for our homework _________ ( save ) class time.

2. The news reporters hurried to the airport, only ______ ( tell) the stars had left.

3. _________(separate) from other continents for millions of years, Australia has many plants and animals not found in any other countries in the world.

4. _________(offer) an important role in a new movie, Andy has got a chance to become famous.

1. to save 2. to be told3. Having been separated4. Offered

5. __________ ( wait) in the queue for half an hour, the old man suddenly realized he had left the check in the car.

6. __________ (gather) around the fire, the tourists danced with the local people.

7. Over 20,000 hotel reservations were made in Hong Kong through Taobao last year, ______ ( make) it the most popular tourist destination among the Chinese netizens.

8. Bats are surprisingly long-lived creatures, some ___________ ( have) a life span of around 20 years.

5. Having waited6. Gathering 7. Making8. Having

9. The country has already sent up three unmanned spacecraft, the most recent ________(launch) at the end of last March.

10. The children went home from the grammar school, their lessons _____ (finish) for the day.

11. __________(consider) the time, we have decided to start early tomorrow.

12. Generally __________(speak), the more expensive the camera, the better its quality.

9. Having been launched10. Finished11. Considering12. Speaking

13. _______(judge) from his accent, he must be from the south.

14. Last night, there were millions of people ____ (watch) the opening ceremony live on TV.

15. Laura was away in Paris for over a week . When she got home, there was a pile of mail ____ ( wait) for her.

16. You cannot accept an opinion ______ ( offer) to you unless it is based on facts.

17. We are invited to a party _____ (hold) in our club next Friday.

13. Judging14. Watching15. Waiting16, offered 17. To be held

18. For breakfast he only drinks juice from fresh fruit _______ ( grow) on his own farm.

19. It is said that the bridge _____ ( build) now will be completed in three months.

20. After a knock at the door, the child heard his mother’s voice _____ ( call ) him.

21. Seeing the road _________ ( block) with snow and cyclists falling down here and there, we decided to walk to the office.

18. Grown 19. Being built20. Calling21. Blocked

22. I see some students in this school often _____(punish) by the teachers.

23. I heard an English song ________(sing) by a little girl when I passed by her room yesterday.

24. It is wrong of you to leave the machine ________ ( run) the whole night.

25. You shouldn’t leave such an important matter _____( unfinish)

22. Punished 23. Being sung 24. Running 25. Unfinished

26. He left, ___(leave) me____(do) the rest work.

27. We hurriedly ended our meeting, ______ (leave) many problems _______( settle)

28. A good story does not necessarily have to have a happy ending, but the readers must not be left _______ (unsatisfy)

29. Charlie had his luggage ______(check) an hour before her plane left.

26. Leaving , to do 27. Leaving , to be settled 28. Unsatisfied29. Checked

30. My parents have always made me _______(feel) good for myself, even when I was twelve.

31. Even the best writers sometimes find themselves _______(lose) for words.

32. Reading newspapers and watching TV can keep us __________(inform) of the latest development.

30. Feel 31. Lost 32. Informed

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:水资源统计指标的术语
  • 下一篇:高二上沪教版牛津英语Unit1单词