初中仁爱版英语书面表达

初中仁爱版英语书面表达

一、从下面描述心情的词中选择一个,以“I Feel These Days”为题,写一篇小短文。

要求:1. 可选词汇为:lonely, upset, happy, unhappy, angry, disappointed, excited, frightened worried 2. 适当发挥,注意写出为什么怎么样以及后来怎么等。

I Feel Unhappy These Days

Last Sunday, Lin Tao and I went to the gym. When we did exercise, I fell down on the ground. I got hurt so badly that we couldn’t go on exercising. So we had to go back. Because I was hurt, I couldn’t walk, and we had to take a bus. When I got off the bus, I fell down once again. Oh, my God! In the end, I had to go to the hospital. The doctor told me that I must stay in bed for three days. My classmates came to visit me, and they brought me some flowers. They also helped me with my study. Their coming pleased me, and now I am feeling much better. 二、每个人都不可能没有烦恼。当你有烦恼时, 请试着控制你的情绪, 因为情绪可以影响你生活中的很多方面。所以生活中我们应当相信自己, 笑对人生, 多与父母、朋友沟通。

提示语:feel happy, mirror, the best, help others in need, believe, have a nice day, express, feelings, talk with ...

Nobody can be happy all the time. When you become unhappy, you should try to control your feelings. Because bad feelings can make you lose your friends and give you other bad effects. Here are some ways to make you feel better.

(1)Look in the mirror and speak to yourself, “I’m the best in the world. I can do anything.”

(2)Do something for others. You will feel happy if you always help others in need.

(3)Smile when you get up in the morning and believe you will have a nice day.

(4)Write down your thoughts, dreams or anything you want. Writing always helps you express your feelings.

(5)Stay with your family. You may talk with your parents, relatives, friends and so on.

三、我们知道,天气会影响人们的情绪。原准备的一场球赛,一次野餐,会因为一场大雨而泡汤,那时你的心情如何?如果阴雨连绵长达数日,突然天空放晴,那时你心情又是如何?所以关注天气预报已成为人们生活的一部分。请你根据以上内容,适当发挥,不要直接翻译,写一篇短文。

可参考词汇:directly or indirectly(直接或间接地);arrange(安排);based on(根据);besides(而且);indoors(室内)。

Weather affects all of us in one way or another, directly or indirectly. For example, good weather makes people happy. Bad weather makes people sad or sick. Besides, on a fine day, one can go out for a walk or play a game in the open air. On a rainy day, however, he can only stay indoors. In a word, weather is a part of life for all of us.

The first thing that many people do after getting up is to see what the weather is like. With a knowledge of the weather, people can arrange(安排) work and life of the day. If it is fine, he may decide to go on a picnic. If it is cloudy, he will have to take an umbrella. One plans his activities very well based on it.

四、上个星期天晚上,你和家人一起去看京剧。谈谈去之前你的心情及看过之后的体会。词数80个左右。

提示词语:look forward to ... , national opera, express Chinese culture, famous stories, facial paintings, wonderful gestures and fighting, have a nice evening ...

Last Sunday evening, my father, mother and I went to see Beijing Opera ...

Last Sunday evening, my father, mother and I went to see Beijing Opera. I was looking forward to seeing it, because I heard that it was our national opera with a history of 200 years. It expresses Chinese culture. It’s full of famous stories, beautiful facial paintings, wonderful gestures and fighting. On the night before we started, I felt so excited that I couldn’t sleep well. When we got to the theater, I found there were so many people. They looked very excited, too. Then I had a nice evening there. After seeing it, I think it is really wonderful.

五、根据下列四幅图和提示词写出一篇语法正确,意思连贯,语句通顺,符合逻辑的短文。

提示语rush hour(上下班车辆拥挤时间), cross, make sure, come over,

traffic rules

Last Monday, Jim got up at 7:40 in the morning. It was the rush hour. He rode his bike to school very fast. He was crossing the street when a car came at that moment. Jim’s bike hit the car and he fell to the ground heavily. The driver stopped to make sure Jim was all right. Then a policewoman came over. She told Jim to ride more slowly next time and to obey the traffic rules.

六、李莉生病住院了,病情严重,需要花很多钱。由于家庭庭困难不能支付医疗费用,同学们去医院看望

她,后来有人提议给报社写一封信,请求社会的帮助,后来……

Li Li is my classmate. She is in hospital now because she is badly ill. We went to the hospital to see her one day. She lay in bed with a sad look. Her doctor told us that her illness was very serious and she had to stay in hospital for a long time. But her family is poor. She has no money to pay for the medicine. We decided to do something. We wrote a letter to a newspaper and asked people to help her. With the help of the doctors, Li Li is getting better and better. She said thanks to us and said that she would study harder to catch up with us.

七、假如你是梅梅,本打算今天(4月21日)去芳芳家做作业,可是你的父母要带你去郊游。写一个30词左右的留言条给芳芳,告诉她你的情况,并请她原谅。 Dear Fangfang,

I’m very sorry to say that I can’t go to your home to do homework with you. Because my parents will take me out for a spring field trip

八、世界上有许多种爱,母爱、父爱、师生情、手足情等等。你已是一名中学生了,在十几年的关爱中慢

慢长大,母爱的细腻、父爱的含蓄……请你以自己的切身体会,写一篇60词左右的短文,介绍一下在你的 心目中哪种爱最伟大。

Here are many kinds of love in the world, such as mother’s love, father’s love, friends’ love and so on. But I

think mother’s love is the greatest of all.

When I was young, my mother taught me to walk, speak and think. She took good care of my life. When I grew up little by little, my mother helped me to study well. She tried her best to keep me healthy. She often talked with me like my good friend. I’m lucky to own mother’s love. I wish everyone in the world could own mother’s love!

九、你的一个同学最近心情不太好。因为他/她很担他/她的英语。请给他/她一些建议;词数在30个左右。 If you want to learn English well, you must try to be confident and work hard. The following ways may help you. First, try to speak English as much as you can. Second, do more listening. Third, do more reading. Finally, try to write diaries in English. 十、你喜欢你的校服吗?请说出你的理由,并且试着设计出你理想中的校服,请谈谈它的颜色、样式等等,

I don’t like our school uniforms because I look ugly in them. I like to look cool. I like to wear my own clothes. But I have to wear uniforms on weekdays. It makes me bored. If I can design my own school uniforms, I will choose a blue T-shirt, a pair of dark jeans, and a pair of running shoes. Oh, the shoes must be white. It is my favorite color. Maybe I can have a sweater and a windbreaker in winter.十一、根据通知,写一则海报。

News

Attention, please! Here is the news. A school fashion showwill be on in the School Hall at 8:30 tomorrow morning. Please come and watch it. 范文: PosterPlace:School Hall

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:语文语法知识
  • 下一篇:初二学习总结