0436翻译一个苹果张计法

0436翻译:一个苹果(张计法)

Translation: An Apple (Zhang Jifa)

(translated by: alexcwlin; edited by: Adam Lam)

黄昏时候,五连派来的一个火线运输员闪进了我们的防炮洞。

By nightfall, a frontline transport operator dispatched from the Fifth Company went inside our bomb shelter in a flash.

他顶多不过二十岁,长得矮矮的,瘦瘦的。

He was at most twenty years old with a short and skinny build.

卸完了身上背着的弹药,他随手递给我一个苹果:“连长,给您!”

After he took off the bullets and explosives he was carrying, he casually handed me an apple and said: “Commander, this is for you.”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

防炮洞只有三米长,两米宽。

The bomb shelter only measured three meters long and two meters wide.

借着洞口的亮光,我看到他满身尘土,裤子撕了好几道口子,

From the light through the opening of the hole, I could see he was covered with dust with a few tears in his trousers.

脚脖子上还划破了好几处,血迹斑斑。

There were a few scratches at his ankles with blood stains.

显然,一路上他是爬过来的,通过敌人的炮火封锁可不是轻易的事。

It was apparent he crawled all the way here and it was not easy to penetrate military blockade of the enemy.

我看着他那流着汗水的脸,惊讶地问:“哪儿来的苹果?”

I looked at his sweat-drenched face and asked in surprise: “Where did you get the apple?”

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“半路上捡到的。

“I found it on the way here.

连长,您嗓子哑了,

Commander, your voice is cracked.

吃了润润喉咙吧!”

Eat it and wet your throat a little.”

说实在的,自从24日我连出击开始,只有前天晚上营长给了我一块两寸长的萝卜,

In truth since 24 days agowhen our battalion launched an attack, it was not until a couple of nights backthat our Battalion Commander gave me a piece of two-inch long carrot sticks,

我已经几天没喝过一口水,

I did not have a sip of water for a few days.

喉咙早就干得烟熏火燎似的。

My throat had been dry like sandpaper for some time.

不用说,战士们一定也渴得受不住了。

It went without saying that other soldiers would have to be unbearably thirsty as well.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:六年级下册第一单元习作指导及优秀范文
  • 下一篇:双山小学三年级PEP英语下册期末自检试卷