2016八年级上英语课文短文填空Unit 1-3

Unit 1 Where did you go on vacation?

I ___________(到达) Penang in Malaysia this morning with my family. lt was sunny and hot, so we ________(决定) to go to the beach near our hotel. My sister and l ________(try) paragliding. l _______(感觉)like l was a bird. lt was so exciting. For lunch, we had something very special——Malaysian yellow noodles. They were delicious. In the afternoon, we _______(骑) bicycles to Georgetown. There are a lot of new buildings now, but many of the old buildings are still there. In weld quay, a really old place in Georgetown, we saw the houses of the Chinese ______ (商人)from 100 years ago. l _____(想知道) what life was like here in the past .l really enjoyed _______ (漫步)around the town.

What a difference a day makes! My father and I decided to go to Penang Hill today. We wanted to walk up to the ______(顶部),but then it started raining a little ________(所以) we decided to take the train. We waited over an hour for the train ________ (因为)there were ________ ________(太多) people . When we got to the top , it was raining really ________(猛烈). We didn't have ________(一把) umbrella so we were wet and cold. It was terrible! And ________ _____(因为) the bad weather, we couldn't see anything below. My father didn't _______ (带)enough money, so we only had one bowl of rice and some fish. The food ______(尝起来) great because I was so hungry!

Unit 2 How often do you exercise?

What Do No.5 High School Students Do in Their Free Time?

Last month we asked our students about their free time activities. Our questions were about exercise, use of the Internet and watching TV. Here are the ________(结果). We found that only fifteen ________(百分之…) of our students exercise every day. Forty-five percent exercise four to six times a week. Twenty percent exercise only one to three times a week. And twenty percent do not exercise ______ _______(根本).

We all know that many students often go online, but we were ________(惊奇) that ninety percent of them use the Internet every day. The other ten percent use it _____ _____(至少) three or four times a week. Most students use it for fun and not for homework.

The _____ _____(对于…的回答) our questions about watching television were also1

interesting. Only two percent of the students watch TV one to three times a week. Thirteen percent watch TV four to six times a week. And eighty-five percent watch TV every day! ________(尽管) many students like to watch sports, game shows are the most ________(受欢迎的).

It is good to relax by ________(使用) the Internet or watching game shows, but we think the best________(方式)to ________(放松) is through exercise. It is healthy for the mind and the body. Exercise _______ _____(比如)playing sports is fun, and you can _______ (花费,度过)time with your friends and family as you play together. And remember,“old habits die hard”. So start exercising before it’s too late!

Unit 3 I’m more outgoing than my sister.

My mother told me a good friend _______ _____(就像)a mirror. I'm _______(quiet)and more serious than most kids. That's why I like reading books and I study _______(更努力) in class. My best friend Yuan Li is quiet too, so we enjoy _______(study) together. I'm shy so it's not easy for me _____ _______ _____(交朋友). But I think friends are like books -- you don't need a lot of them _____ _______ _____(只要)they're good.

It's not necessary to be _______ _____(一样). My best friend Larry is quite _____ _______(和…不一样) me. He is taller and more outstanding than me. We both like sports, but he plays tennis better, so he always wins. _____(然而), Larry often helps to bring out _____ _______ _____(某人最好的一面) me. So I'm getting better at tennis. Larry is much _____(更不) hard-working, though. I always get better grade than he does, so _____(或许) I should help him more.

I don't really care if my friends are the same _____(和…一样) me or different. My favorite _____(say) is, "A true friend reaches for your hand and touches your heart." My best friend Carol is really kind and very funny. _____ _______(事实上), she's funnier than anyone I know. I _____(break) my arm last year but she _____ _______ _____(使我笑) and feel better. We can talk about and share everything. I know she _______ _____(关心) me because she's always there to listen.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:英语八年级上册unit 7-10 短文填空
  • 下一篇:2016年黑龙江高考满分作文:语文,祖国的灵魂