动词时态和语态精析精练

益彰简明

动词时态和语态精析精练2017-1-18

Designed and Proofread by Geoffrey Wu

一、动词时态概述(参见2016年全国高考考试大纲语法项目表10/11时态和被动语态)

英语中动词共有十六种时态,可按时、体两方面来记忆。要求掌握的有十种:一般现在时、一般过去时、一般将来时、现在进行时、过去进行时、过去将来时、将来进行时、现在完成时、

1. Quanzhoua beautiful city full of culture and history. 泉州是一座具有深厚文化和历史底蕴的美丽城市。 2. I know a little bit about Italy as my wife and I 3. Population experts predict that most peoplein cities in the near future.

4. They made up their mind that theya new house once Larry changed jobs. 5. — What in his room now? — Hea kite.

6. Shirleya book about China last year but I don't know whether she has finished it. 7. At this time tomorrow we 8. My brother is an actor. He in several films so far.

9. John, a friend of mine, who got married only last week, spent $3,000 more than he for the wedding.

10. — I have got a headache.

— No wonder. Youin front of that computer too long.

11. The crazy fans hours, and they would wait till the movie star arrived.

12. By the time Jane gets home, her auntfor London to attend a meeting.

Vocabulary and Grammar

四、动词时态和语态解题思路:时?体?态

(1)这件事情说的是什么时候的事情或情况;

(2)这个动作处于什么状态:是完成了,还是进行中,还是一般情况,还是……; (3)这个动词与主语的关系,是主动还是被动。 ? — What’s that terrible noise?

— The neighbors (prepare) for a party.

?At the end of the meeting, it was announced that an agreement (reach). ?(2016全国卷1短文改错73) My uncle is the owner of a restaurant close to where I live. It is always crowded with customers at meal times. Some People even had to wait outside.

?(2016全国卷1.62) So it was a great honour to be invited backstage at the not-for-profit Panda Base, where ticket money helps pay for research. I(allow) to get up close to these cute animals at the 600-acre centre.

解析:?根据上下文可知,整篇文章主要说的是现在的事情,故 改为 。?根据So it was a great honour to be invited 可知,接近可爱的大熊猫是在过去,I与allow又是被动关系,所以答案为。

动词时态和语态高考真题精练

一、动词时态和语态在语法填空和短文改错中的考查

1. Leaving the less important things until tomorrow(be) often acceptable. (2016.2.63)

2. Truly elegant chopsticks might(make) of gold and silver with Chinese characters. (2016.3.62)

3. Confucius believed knives would remind people of killings and (be) too violent for use at the table. (2016.3.69)

4. The giant panda(love) by people throughout the world. (2016SC61)

5. Then, after two and a half years, the mother(drive) the young panda away. It was time for her to have a new baby, and it was also time for the young panda to be independent. (2016SC69) 6. It was raining lightly when I(arrive) in Yangshuo just before dawn. (2015.1.61) 7. Yangshuo(be) really beautiful. (2015.1.67)

8. This cycle(go) day after day: The walls warm up during the day and cool off during the night and are thus always a timely offset (抵消) for the outside temperatures. (2015.2.68)

9. In 1969, the pollution was terrible along the Cuyahoga River near Cleveland, Ohio. It (be) unimaginable that it could ever be cleaned up. (2014.1.61)

10. Then the driver stood up and asked, “ anyone lose a suitcase at the last stop?” (2014.2.48)

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:高考英语词组固搭非常全非常多于一模前突击
  • 下一篇:高考英语语法目录