初中作文范文

范文集

Module 1

(1)

Da Vinciwas an Italian painter, inventor, musician, engineer and scientist.

He was born in the countryside. From an early age, he showed great intelligence and artistic ability. As he grew older, he learnt to do many different things. His paintings are very famous.The Mona Lisa, is the most famous painting in the world. He also had many inventions. For example, his notebooks include some interesting drawings of flying machines.

(2)

Dictionaries are very useful books. People use dictionaries to find out the meaning of words. If you are learning English, you should learn to use an English dictionary. Some students have English-Chinese dictionaries. They are useful, but it is better to use a dictionary completely in English. If you use such a dictionary, you will have more chance to practise English. A good English dictionary will help you to think in English and learn English well.

(3)

人们的物质生活水平越来越高,孩子们的零用钱也越来越多。孩子们对零花钱的花费方式也不尽相同。假设你们学校上周就中学生如何使用他们的零花钱做了一个调查。请介绍一下调

I’m a student of Chongyang Middle school. Last week, our school did a survey on how the students spend their pocket money. Here are the results.

Among the two hundred and eighty students, eighty-four students spend their pocket money on books; one hundred and twelve students like using the money to buy clothes, snacks and drinks; fifty-six students use it to pay for art lessons, such as music lessons, dancing lessons and so on; twenty-eight students use the money to buy some gifts for their friends.

(4)

Computers are more and more useful in our everyday life. I thank that they help us with our study.

We can learn more knowledge and look for some information on the Internet. We can also learn how to operate computers. However, some students spend too much time playing computer games or chatting on line, so they fail in their exams. Their parents will be very angry with them.

In my opinion, we shouldn’t play computer games on weekdays but can surf the Internet on holidays.

(5)

Everyone knows that the Internet is playing a more and more important part in our life.

On the Internet we can read news and get as much information as we can. We often send e-mails to our friends and make telephone calls to them as well. Besides that, we can read all kinds of books and even teach us English. We can also enjoy music, watch ball matches on the net and play computer games. We can do shopping even without leaving our home.

(6) My favourite invention There are many inventions in the world, but my favourite invention is the computer. As a student the computer helps me a lot. With the computer, I can find lots of information. I can read books and the news or watch movies. I can play computer games or listen to the music when I am tired. It is easy to communicate with my friends. I often chat with them through e-mails and QQ.

I think the computer will be used by everyone in the future.

(7)

More and more inventions make our lives more interesting. The mobile phone is a very important tool for the people today. We could talk to people far away. It allows people to keep in touch with other people anytime, anywhere. We can also take photos and do many other things with the mobile phone. However, .It’s too noisy and unhealthy to people. If you use it very often, you will feel it very noisy and it’s bad for your health. Everything has two sides.

(8)

My exchange visit to Woodpark school was great.

I had classes with British students and learned a lot about British culture and history. I took part in school club activities. My host family are friendly. They help me with my English. They cooked delicious British food for me.I had a picnic and played football with them. We also visited the British Museum. It was so amazing.I will keep in touch with them forever.

(9)

I am going to study in the United States as an exchange student next term. I will stay with a host family during my stay there.

In this way, I can learn a different culture. I can improve my social skills and make a lot of friends. What’s more, I will get more chances to practise my spoken English. I will stay with my host family for a year. I think my family will support my trip to the United States.

(10)

I can’t forget that night forever. The Greeks tried to capture our country for ten years, but did not succeed.

One day they gave up and sailed away. But they left a huge wooden horse in front of the gates. We pulled it into our city. That night we were very happy and celebrated. After the party, we went to sleep. They climbed out of the horse and open the gates. We were surprised that some Greek soldiers hid in the horse. The Greek army entered the city and they captured it.

(11)

The story of 100,000 arrows

Today I will tell you a famous story from Chinese history. It is called the story of 100,000 arrows. It took place in ancient China.

One day, Zhou Yu ask Zhuge Liang to make 100,000 arrows. Zhuge Liang ordered his soldiers to sail boats with many straw men towards the camps of Cao cao’s army. Cao cao’s soldiers shot arrows towards Zhuge Liang’s boats. Zhuge Liang took all these arrows to Zhou Yu. I hope you’ll enjoy the story.

(12)

How to improve our memory

If we want to improve our memory, there are four ways to do it.

First, we can do new things and change our daily habits. Second, we can regularly exercise our

brain to make our memory work better. Third, an excellent way to help memory is to link information with pictures. Fourth, healthy food and enough sleep are necessary for our memory to work better.If we do all the above, I think our memory will be improved.

(13)

A special Memory

I have a lot of memories of the past. Some are happy and others are unforgettable, but there is a special memory. It happened when I was six.

It was Sunday. I saw a cat. It was very cute, so I ran after it and wanted to catch it. But the cat ran away. I felt very sad. My parents laughed and said to me, “You shouldn’t run after it, my baby. You should try to play with it. Then it will become you friend.”

(14)

English Week At Rosie Bridge School

Come to our English Week from June 3 to June 7.Visit our book fair in the school library. You will find a lot of interesting English books there. Miss Li, our English teacher, will give a talk on how to choose good English books.Some students will put on an English play and it will be very interesting. A lot of students like games, so we have lots of them.

Come and take part in English Week! Have fun and enjoy English!

(15)

Rules for the English Party

There will be an English Party next Saturday afternoon in our school. Any participant should obey the following rules.

First, Please be on time. If late, you can’t be admitted.Second, Please speak English all the time. If you can’t do it, please keep silent and try you best again.Third, Please prepare at least one English program. If not, you will have to ask others for help.Forth, Please don’t litter. If so, you will be ordered out.

Module 2

( 1 )

Fellow students,

We will pay a visit to the old people’s home this Sunday.We’ll meet at the school gate at 8:30

a.m. On Sunday and then go there by bus. There we will do some cleaning and tidy the rooms. After that we will have many activities, such as singing, dancing and telling stories.

I hope all of us can take an active part in. Through the meaningful activity, we can learn to care for the old.

( 2 )

Dear Sir/Madam,

I read your advertisement in the newspaper yesterday. I’m writing to tell you that I want to be a volunteer for the coming Beijing Winter Olympics.

My name is Li Hua. I have many hobbies, such as sports, speeches and spoken English. I won the first prize in our city’s English speech contest.

If I am lucky enough to become a volunteer, I will try my best to do this job well. Please reply to me . My telephone number is 0594-1356666.

( 3 )

Eye contact is one of the most important forms of body language. It is often the key to successful communication. But what kind of eye contact is proper? Different cultures each have their own answers.

In western cultures, it is necessary to maintain eye contact. However, in may Asia cultures, people avoid eye contact to show respect. Eye contact is a subtle thing. A lack of eye contact may be considered impolite. But if you stare at others, it is also considered rude and should be avoided.

( 4 )

Dear Linda,

Last week I received your birthday party invitation. I would like to go to the party this weekend, butI’m afraid that I can’t come to your party. I am really sorry. Because I am going to take part in the English speech contest in the city that day. I have prepared a birthday present for you. I hope you will like it.Lucy will give you the present at the party .Happy birthday!

Best wishes!

Yours,

Vivian

( 5 )

Making kites is a traditional skill. Mr. Yang is good at it. He is over 70 but he enjoys his work.

First, he chooses good bamboos and cut them into pieces.

Then ,the paper is cut out in the shape of animals.

Next, tie them to sticks with thin ropes in some ways.

Finally, you can fly the kite with your friends. I like Mr. Wang’s kites because they are very beautiful . I hope making kites will be more and more popular in the world.

( 6 )

My dream

Different people have different dreams.As for me,I dream of being a doctor.When I was a little child,my mother and I went to the hospital to visit a relative. After seeing him suffer from the illness,I decided to be a doctor to help the sick people.

In order to make my dreams come true.I have to work hard. Although I know it will not be easy,I believe in the famous saying---Where there is a will,there is a way.

( 7 )

My Favorite Cartoon, Tom and Jerry

I like many cartoons, such as, Kungfu Panda, Lion King. But my favorite cartoon is Tom and Jerry. Tom and Jerry is full of fun. It is easy to understand because there is no speaking in the cartoon. Two animals always run around. Tom and Jerry is popular. It won many awards. I like Jerry though he always gets Tom into trouble. Jerry is cute but naughty. He laughs at Tom when Tom is having trouble.

Tom and Jerry brings us lots of fun. We all enjoy it.

( 8 )

Dear Jane,

Thank you for telling me so much about cartoon characters from America. Some of the characters are also familiar to Chinese kids. For example, Donald Duck, Mickey Mouse and Tom and Jerry. China has also produced many cartoons . Among them I like Monkey King and Nezha best because they are brave and clever. They can beat all their enemies no matter how dangerous they are. I believe you will fall in love with them if you see them one day.

( 9 )

Why should we protect wildlife

Many wild animals are in danger now. That’s because people hunt them or there are fewer and fewer places for them to live after trees are cut down.

We can not live without plants and animals. It is very important to protect animals. We must do something to keep plants from being destroyed and stop animals from being killed.

If each of us plants a tree or builds a birdhouse, the world will be more beautiful. It is very easy but useful.

( 10 )

An endangered animal

Asian elephants are huge and grey. They weigh up to 5400 kilograms and are 3.2 meters tall . They live in the grasslands and forests of south-east Asia.They usually eat grass, leaves and fruits . Asian elephants often move in large groups. Some of them may live for up to 60 years, but most do not live that long. People kill them for their teeth. It is important for us to protect them.

( 11 )

My pet

I have a lovely pet. It’s a small cat. I called it Candy because it looks like a candy. It is white. It’s smaller than other cats.

I liked it when I first saw it . So I begged my mother to buy it for me and succeeded. It came to my home for three months. Everyone likes to play with it. It hides under the sofa or bed often. When I call it, it would respond to me. I like my cat very much.

( 12 )

Dogs make the best pets

I think that dogs make the best pets.

Firstly, dogs are lovely. Secondly, dogs are faithful. There was a dog in Japan. One day, his owner died suddenly of a heart attack. The dog didn’t know it and kept on waiting for his owner every day for many years.Thirdly, if you keep a pet dog, you need to walk it every day. When you are walking your dog, you are doing exercise.

For these reasons, I believe that dogs make the best pets.

( 13 )

An unforgettable experience

One day, I was walking in the field when I heard a strange noise in the sky. I looked up and found a UFO flying in the sky!

Then, it began to land. Two aliens came out. They had green skin and green eyes. I was so afraid that I found a tree to hide.The two aliens took out of something. Then they dug some earth and put it into a bag. After that they came back to the UFO and flew away.

What an unforgettable experience!

( 14 )

A trip to Mars

Last week,our school organized an exciting trip to Mars.

Mars is quite different from the Earth.We found a lot of interesting things there. For example,big talking stones. How amazing! After that,we had a party. Many aliens took part in the party. We sang and danced happily. What’s more, we gave our phone numbers to the aliens and so did they. We became good friends.

We had a good time on Mars. I hope to travel to Mars again.

( 15 )

Life in the past and present

When my grandparents were young, they usually walked to school . It was cold in winter and hot in summer. When it was windy and rainy, they often got wet and even got a cold. It took them a long time to get there.

Today we go to school by bus, car or underground. It’s warm in winter and cool in summer on the bus or underground. We feel comfortable in any weather. It’s very fast to travel by bus, car or underground.

( 16 )

My dream school in the future

What will the school be like in the future? Here is my dream school.

In the school,there are no teachers. Many robots give lessons. We needn’t take books with us. Instead,we use computers. Homework will be written on the computers. Even computers can check our homework and help us do homework.

My dream school will have an amusement park. When we are tired, we can have fun there. Students will have a more wonderful time than now.

Module 3

( 1 )

Thomas Edison was born in 1874,and died in 1931. When he was a child,he was always trying out new ideas.

Edison was in school for only three months. His teacher didn’t think he was a good student,because he was always asking a lot of strange questions. So the teacher sent him away from school.And his mother began to teach him herself. He became interested in science .They grew vegetables and sold them. With the money he built a science lab.

( 2 )

Da Vinci was an Italian painter, inventor, musician, engineer and scientist.

He was born in the countryside. From an early age, he showed great intelligence and artistic ability. As he grew older, he learnt to do many different things. His paintings are very famous. The Mona Lisa, is the most famous painting in the world. He also had many inventions. For example, his notebooks include some interesting drawings of flying machines.

( 3 )

Yuan Longping was born in Beijing.He was from a poor farmer’s family.He was an excellent student. After graduation, he was sent to work as a teacher in the Agriculture School in the west of Hunan.He began his research in rice in 1964 and got the first National Prize for invention in 1981.

He was honored as “Father of Hybrid Rice” by the international friends in 1982.As a famous scientist,he cares little for money and fame.

( 4 )

Some people think being a writer is boring. But as for me,it is a dream job. When I was a little child ,I loved reading so much that I made up my mind to be a writer.

To make my dream come true,I will read more books first.And I will also take writing lessons to improve my writing skills.

I hope my books can not only be interesting but also moving.

I believe if I never give up and keep working for it,it will become true one day.

( 5 )

How to keep good relationships with parents?

My parents never allow me to go out with my friends at night.. And they pay much attention to my exam results.I think they don’t understand me.

However,I try my best to understand them.Although they don’t allow me to make my own decisions. I know that’s because they love me .

In order to keep good relationship with my parents,I listen to them as friends and help them do some housework.

( 6 )

Every family has lots of housework.I often help my parents do housework such as washing clothes,cleaning the room and watering the flowers.

I think I have learned how to take care of myself and my family by doing some housework. Sometimes cleaning all the windows is an enjoyable experience.I am proud of myself.And doing housework is also a kind of exercise.

The summer holiday is coming. I’m going to learn to cook some dishes.My parents will be happy to enjoy them.

( 7 )

My middle school life

My middle school life is coming to an end. During the three years,I had a happy time at school. At the same time,I met kinds of problems.

I didn’t know how to get along with others. Later,my friend gave me some advice. Then I began to change my ways.I tried to make as many friends as possible. When I was in trouble,I asked my friends for help .

Now ,I am more outgoing and confident than before.I can get along well with people around me.

( 8 )

Dear Lucy,

What you said is common with some middle school students.Here is my advice.

First,you should learn how to communicate with others and make as many friends as possible.Then when you are in trouble ,you can ask your classmates or friends for help. Besides,you can also tell your teachers or parents about your trouble. They are full of love and have rich experience.

Hope you can get out of your trouble soon.

Yours

Peter

( 9 )

Dear Mr Smith,

I know that our school is organizing an activity to help the kids in a school. I think I have the abilities to help them.I have a few hobbies,such as playing basketball and singing songs.I am going to help organize after-class activities.My English is good and I can help the kids with their pronunciation. I will teach them English songs.I will be thankful if you give me the chance.

Yours

Yang Pei

( 10 )

Less pressure,Better Life

Hello,boys and girls,

Pressure is a serious problem nowadays. Some students can’t get on well with their classmates,while others may worry about their exams. I am always under great pressure,too.My parents send me to take part in all kinds of training classesso that I can hardly have free time.

Later,I told my mother I was tired.I needed time to relax.My mother agreed with me at last. So I think a conversation with parents is necessary to solve some problems.

That’s all.Thank you.

( 11 )

As we all know ,it is very important to keep healthy.But do you know how to keep healthy?

First,we should have a healthy diet.We should eat more fresh fruit and vegetables.Second,it is good for us to take more exercise such as running ,walking,ball games and so on.At last ,We can listen to some light music,chat with families and friends and have a good sleep.

In short,there are many ways to keep in good health.If you change your bad habit,you will have a strong body.

( 12 )

Don’t waste anymore

Food is important to us.It’s our duty to save food.But not every student can realize this.

Many students waste much food.For example,some students buy more food than they need. They leave much on the plate and put it into the rubbish bin.

Our country is a developing country.In order to make China Dream come true,we should save everything in our daily life.What’s more,lots of people are short of food in the world.We should have a good habit.Let’s take actions together.

( 13 )

I love reading Mark’s novels very much,especially The Adventures of Tom Sawyer.And my favorite story of the book is Painting the Fence.

The story is about how Tom Sawyer tricked the boys into painting the fence.While Tom was painting,other boys came and laughed at him.So Tom decided to play atrick on them.He pretended to paint the fence with great fun.Moments later,the boys began to play tricks on others. I think Tom Sawyer is very smart and lovely.

( 14 )

下面是一篇关于学校运动会的报道,看看如何对一件事情写一篇报道。报道中包含时间,地点及人物观点。

A Report about Sports Meeting

Scene One:It was the 1,000 meter race. It was so exciting that all the runners run as fast as they could.Suddenly, a boy named Bob fell down . But he got up at once and went on running, many students were proud of them.

Scene Two: To my surprise, it seemed that the sports meeting had nothing to do with somestudents.They were playing cards,talking and laughing.I think we are the members of the activities .We should care about the sports meeting and think of others.

( 15 )

A Gift

when I was 14 years old, I have ever received a gift, it was a pair of shoes.But when I open the box,it made me feel embarrassed.Because to be honest,I thought the yellow shoes were really ugly.But I pretended that I likes it very much.Because it would make my mother happy.I remember there is a saying”It’s the thought that counts.”So I wear them every summer.Every time I wear them,I can remember my mother’s love.

( 16 )

生活中我们收到过很多礼物,这些礼物中有我们最喜欢的礼物。我们要如何描述这份最喜欢的礼物。首先要告诉别人你喜欢的礼物是什么,然后说出理由。

I remembered that was my 13th birthday.Nobody said”Happy Birthday” to me.I felt very sad. But when I got home and turned on the lights.I was so surprised that there was a beautiful cake and a pair of gloves on the table. My mother hugged me and said”Happy Birthday” to me.I was so happy. I always thought nobody cares for me,but now I realize that my mother love me very much.I would never forget the gift from my mother.

Module 4

( 1 )

Zheng He was a famous Chinese explorer. He was born in Yunnan in 1371. He died in 1433 during his last voyage. He went on seven trips and visited South-east Asia, the Middle East and even the coast of Africa. These voyages allowed China to trade valuable goods like gold, silver and silk. Besides developing trade, the voyages encourage the exchange of cultures and technologies. They helped the development of those countries and regions. His travels were so important that they are still studied today.

( 2 )

James Turner —a famous travel writer

James Turner is a famous travel writer. He was born in London in 1970.

When James left school,he got a job at a travel company at first .However,he wanted to explore the world by himself .Then he went to China to teach English.From there he explored the rest of Asia. He usually wrote while he was traveling, so his first book started from the notes he took.He liked to write about the places he visited. It helps him learn more about the world.

( 3 )

Dear Mr.Wilson,

How I miss the days we spent together. It was your help and kindness that made my study and life in the UK special and enjoyable.

Thanks to your help,I got used to the life there soon.I still miss the delicious meals you prepared for me.Besides,I really appreciate your patience while talking with me. It was a wonderful time for me to improve my spoken English

I am looking forward to your coming to China.

Best wishes

Li Hua

( 4 )

Dear Tom,

The winter holiday is coming. I’m going to London as an exchange student.

During the visit,I will go on an educational exchange in the morning.And I’ll do much sightseeing around the city in the afternoon.It is exciting but also difficult for me. I don’t know if I can communicate with my classmates well and I wonder whether I will enjoy the host family and the city.Would you like to give me some advice?

Best wishes

Li Hua

( 5 )

It’s our duty to save the environment. I will go to school by bike or on foot instead of taking a bus

on June 5.And I will also ask my parents to ride bikes to work that day. At home,we will use

energy-saving lamps and spend less time when we are taking a shower.At the same time,I will tell my parents to take bags when they are shopping instead of using the plastic bags

Lower carbon, happier life. Let’s take action.

( 6 )

Dear teachers and students,

I am very proud that I can speak to you here.As you can see, the environment around us is getting worse and worse.In some places we can’t see fish swimming in the river. Some people even have no clean water to drink. So I think we must do something to protect the environment.For example,we can go to school on foot or by bike.we can use both sides of the paper.

If everyone protect our environment, and our life will be better.

( 7 )

Dear schoolmates,

While you are sitting in our bright classroom, remember there are lots of children in the poor and disaster areas.Let’s do something to help them.

As students ,we can give away our pocket money.We may raise money for charity by collecting used bottles,plastics,waste paper and so on.We can also donate some books to them.Making pen pals with them will be a good way to help them deal with problems in their study. The more we do,the better our world would be!

( 8 )

Dear friends,

As we all know, over the past years, floods, droughts, landslides, and dust storms have frequented our planet. So it is time to protect our earth.

we should plant trees as many as possible.At the same time, we should stop cutting down trees in large amount. And we can save our planet through many other ways, such as saving water and using recycled paper.

So don’t hesitate to take these measures. Please join us in the action of protecting our planet. Thank you!

( 9 )

My Favorite sport

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:初一作文范文
  • 下一篇:第一次帮妈妈包饺子