鲁教版七年级期末考试题

鲁教版期末考试七年级考试题 六、完形填空。(10分)

It's January.Milly has a long winter vacation.She doesn't want to stay(待) in England. It's not very cold,____ it is always rainy. Milly doesn't love rain. “Why not go and __ Aunt Nancy in Canada?It often __ there in January.I can make snowmen and go __. It's fun,”Milly thinks happily. “Let me write __ e-mail to Aunt Nancy this evening.”

When Milly is thinking about her vacation in __,she gets a call. It is __ her friend Amy. “Hi,Milly.Come and spend(度过)your vacation in Australia with me. It's summer now. It's __ and sunny.You love swimming,don't you?We can go swimming every day,” Amy says on the ____.

Milly doesn't know which ____ she should go to. Can you tell her?

()36.A.soB.butC.becauseD.or ()37.A.visitB.showC.callD.miss ()38.A.rainyB.rainsC.snowyD.snows

()39.A.dancingB.shoppingC.skatingD.swimming ()40.A.aB.anC.theD./

()41.A.CanadaB.EnglandC.AustraliaD.Thailand ()42.A.fromB.toC.withD.for

()43.A.cloudyB.rainyC.hotD.windy ()44.A.computerB.e-mailC.phoneD.card

(

)45.A.villageB.weatherC.mountainD.country

Now the results of this new survey (调查) may make a similar feeling between the animal owners (主人).

Usually, dog lovers like being outdoors with their pets and talking with other people. Cat lovers, however, like spending their days reading or on some other “intellectual (智力的)” activities.

If you don’t think it’s right, here is some worse news. You see, it is not the first time that people have gotten the same results.

A.However, the dog owner don’t need to be sad. B.They even fight with each other when they meet. C.The so-called smart cats of course!

D.The survey suggests that people who keep cats are smarter than those who keep dogs. E.A survey in 2010 said cat lovers were more educated than dog lovers. 七. 从方框中选择合适的单词并用其正确形式补全短文。(10分)

Mike is a firefighter (消防员). It was Saturday, but he still had to work. He (1)________ at the fire station at 7:30 inthe morning. His work (2)________ ateight. As a firefighter, Mike must be careful(认真的). He first saw if the fire trucks (消防车) were OK and then (3)________ theworkplace. At ten, he went to the (4)_______center and did exercise. Exercising is alsoa part of his job. After having lunch at twelve, Mike had one hour to have a (5)________. Then he started the busy afternoon — taking classes and then (6)________ “homework”. The dinner was at six o’clock. Mike could do his (7)________ things after dinner. He andsome other fire-fighters (8)________ basketball at the sports center. At half past ten, Mike (9)________ to bed. It was an easy day, because he didn’t get (10)________ calls.

补全对话

A:Do you like watching TV,Cindy? B:.It’s interesting. A: ?

B: The Chinese Cooking is my favorite program. A: ?

B:Because I like cooking. I want to learn about the cooking skills. A: .

B: Of course I can! I’m good at it. I feel relaxed and happy when I am cooking. A: That’s so great!? B: I watch it three times a week

七.书面表达

假如你是Mary,请根据下面的提示,以My busy weekend 为题写一篇文章,介绍一下你上个周末的活动。 提示:1.星期天上午和父母爬上

2.星期六晚上和父母一起购物、做饭

3.星期天早上和Alice 跑步,然后在家写作业。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:九年级(上)期中物理试题
  • 下一篇:最新人教版2017年七年级上语文第六单元教案合集