【最新】鲁教版七年级英语上册Unit8 单元检测 过去时阅读完型资

Unit8 单元检测

一、选择填空题在下面每小题所给的四个答案中有一个能够完成本题的正确答案,请 把其代号填入左边括号内:(15分)

(

(

(

(

( )1. It _______ sunny today, but it ________ cloudy yesterday.A. is, is B. was, wasC. is, was D. was, is )2. I ___________ at school now, but I _________ at home an hour ago.A. am, amB. was, wasC. am, wereD. am, was )3. --- ___________ there any students in the classroom?--- No, there aren’t. But there _________some half an hour ago.A. Are, wereB. were, areC. are, areD. were, were )4. --- Where __________ you last night?--- I _________ at home.A. are, amB. am, amC. were, wasD. were, were )5. —__________ Nancy at home last weekend?

—No, she __________. She was in the library with her friends.

(

(

(

(

(

(

(

A. Is, isn’tB. Was, wasn’tC. Did, didn’tD. Was, isn’t )6. --- What _____you do last night? --- I ________my homework.A. do, do B. do, did C. did, doedD. did, did )7. —______ you often go to the beach?—No, but I ______ last Sunday.A. Do, go B. Did, wentC. Do, didD. Did, do )8. She ____________ to the movies with me last weekend.A. go B. goes C. going D. went )9. What _____________ Kevin ___________ on weekends?A. is, doingB. does, doC. did, do D. is, do )10. What ___________ Cathy and Glora __________ now?A. are, doingB. do, doC. did, doD. are, do )11. What __________ Dean __________ last Saturday night?A. is, doingB. does, doC. did, do D. was, do )12. I watched Wang Wang ____with a friendly white cat ten minutes ago.A. played B. to play C. plays D. play

(

( )13. --- How _______your last weekend, Tony? --- It ________very good. A. is, isn’t B. was, wasn’t C. does, doesn’t D. did, didn’t )14. --- What _______ they do last Saturday night?

--- They ____ an English party.

(

A. do, have B. were, had C. did, had D. did, haved )15. Last weekend we had great fun ___________ on the beach. A. played B. to play C .playing D. play

二、完形填空(每题1.5分,共15分)

Charlie Leng spent a few months saving up(积蓄

a model plane and went to the shop with the money.

are you crying?” Charlie asked.

“Three big boys my four dollars just now.” The boy said.” I was

to buy some exercise-books, but now I can’t.”

Charlie thought of the dollars in the pocket. He thought of the model plane and the poor he gave four dollars to the boy and went home. happy. Do you know the reason? He was happy because the little boy was happy.

( ) 21. A. sell B. buy C. hold D. bring

( ) 22. A. cryingB .talking C. stand D. sit

( ) 23. A. What B. How C. The reason D. Why

( ) 24. A. gave B. sent C. took awayD. bought

( ) 25. A. on my way B. go C. come D. walked

( ) 26. A. three B. seven C. four D. little

( ) 27. A. some exercise-books B. seven dollars C. three big boys D. boy

( ) 28. A. and B. or C. but D. so

( ) 29. A. At firstB. At last C. At night D. In fact

( ) 30. A. becomes B. fall C. were D. felt

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:新鲁教版七年级英语上册Unit 7 I’m more outgoing than my sist
  • 下一篇:新仁爱版七年级英语上册Unit 4 Topic 3 SectionD 学案