天津市静海县第一中学2017届高三12月月考英语试题 Word版含答案

静海一中2016-2017第一学期高三英语(12月)

学生学业能力调研试卷

考生注意:本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题)、第Ⅱ卷(非选择题)和第Ⅲ卷(听力)三部分,满分150分。

第I卷 (选择题)

第一部分: 英语知识运用(共两节)(满分45分)

第一节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

1. ---What do you think of Hong Kong International Airport, John?

--- ______! It’s the most magnificent airport I’ve ever been to.

A. Cheer upB. Sounds greatC. Absolutely great D. Well done

2. It suddenly ______ to me that the man might be the robber the police had been hunting for.

A. comes B. referred C. happened D. occurred

3. It is hoped that ______ peace talk to be held next week will bring ______ end to the war between the two countries.

A. the; an B. the; the C. /; anD. /; the

4. The dam was not strong enough to ______ the flood water, causing great damage to the crops and houses.

A. give back B. hold backC. give off D. hold up

5. _______ in a heavy rain on the way home, my son caught a cold and couldn’t go to school today.

A. To be caughtB. Caught C. Catching D. Having caught

6. People used to ride to work, to go shopping and so on---_______, bicycles once played an important role in daily life.

A. in particularB. in conclusionC. in advance D. in- 1 -

addition

7. Not until I went up further ______ that under the tree_______, obviously sound asleep.

A. that I saw; did a boy lie

C. did I see; did a boy lie B. I saw; lay a boy D. did I see; lay a boy

8. David ran away from home because of a quarrel with his father in 2008 and _____ ever since.

A. wasn’t heard of

B. hasn’t heard of D. hadn’t heard of C. hasn’t been heard of

9. I saw a girl running toward me in the dark. Before I could recognize who she was, she had run back in the direction ______ she had come.

A. of which B. by which C. in which D. from which

10. If you see a rainbow in rainy weather, this is a ______ that the weather will clear up and be fine.

A. sign B. signal C. signature D. sight

11. It has been announced that the award will be given to _____ has made the largest donation to charity this year.

A. whatever B. whichever C. whomever D. whoever 方法规律提炼题组(一)

12. The teacher, together with his students, ______ discussing Reading Skills that

_____newly published in America.

13. The number of the students that _____ interested in literature ______ rising

steadily now.

A. is; was; B. is; were C. are, is D. are; was 易混易错辨析题组(二)

14. If you think that the illness might be serious, you should not _____ going to the

doctor.

15. Struck by the terrible earthquake, a country in Sichun province was _____ from

the outside.

A. put off

B. put away - 2 - C. cut off D. cut up

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:辽宁省本溪市高三2017届期末英语试题(含答案)
  • 下一篇:人民版高中历史必修一3.1《太平天国运动》教案