M2 -Reading学案

M2U2知识点清单

一:重点单词及词性拓展

1. adventure n.奇遇,冒险经历→adventurous adj有冒险精神的;惊险的→adventurer n.冒险家/者 2. arrange vt&vi 安排→arrangement n.安排,筹备 3. uncomfortable adj.不舒服的;不自在的 →comfortable adj.舒服的;自在的→comfort v 安慰/n安慰;令人感到安慰的人(或事物)

4. rough adj.汹涌的;粗糙的;大概的;粗鲁的→roughly adv.粗鲁地;粗糙地;大致/约→(形近词)tough adj. 艰难的,棘手的;严厉的,强硬的,无情的

5. protectionn 保护,防卫→protect v.保护

6.advance n 前进;预先/ vi 前进;进步→advanced adj高级的;先进的;超前的 7.scare v使恐惧,惊吓 / n.惊恐,惊吓,恐慌→scared adj.恐惧,害怕,担心,畏惧

8.tour(n/vt)旅行、巡回演出→tourist n 旅行者、观光客→tourism旅游,旅游业

9.explore(v)探索,探险→exploration n 探险二:重点短语 30. lose one’s way迷路

31. up to多达 1.in case 万一

32.in the open air 在户外2.in advance 提前

33.. the travel agent’s旅行社 3.up close 靠近地

34.be tired of sth/doing sth 厌烦某事/做某事 4. be busy doing 忙于做某事

35..the chance to discover...发现某物的机会5.take a flight to乘飞机去

36 a place of mystery and beautiful

6.fall into掉入

一个神秘而美丽的地方

7. scare ...away把……吓跑

37. regular flights 定期航班

8. make sure确信;确保38.. in a classic novel在一部经典小说中 9.get quite rough(河水)变得湍急16.heaven on earth 人间天堂 10.move on to继续前进 17.reach to the sky 直达天际

18.all over the world 全世界 11.on clear night 在晴朗的夜晚

12.go on a trip 继续前往 19. stay young forever 永葆青春

负有...的名声 13.get as close as possible尽可能接近 20. take the name of

21.a perfect match for... 与...完全匹配 14.feel sick感觉虚弱/难过

22. tourist spot 旅游景点

15. carry the supplies of…带上……的给养

23. be covered with 被...覆盖

25.keep sb safe and comfortable让某人安全舒适

24. tower over比...高,超过,优于...

26. remind sb of 使某人想起 39..leave you at a loss for words27be filled with充满使你无法用语言表达 28. view a traditional way of life 观赏一种传统的生40..be home to是...的家园 活方式41..in perfect harmony with 与...完美的和谐29. make a fire生火42.. far away from 远离

→explorer n 探险家

10.bury v 埋葬→buried adj 埋葬的→burial adj 埋葬的n 埋葬、葬礼

11.classic adj.经典的 n.经典作品 classical adj.传统的,古典的;n. 古典音乐

12.novel n.(长篇)小说 novelist n.小说家 13.officially adv. 官方地,正式地official adj. 官方的,正式的 n. 官员,公务员

14.announce vt. 宣布,宣称 announcement n.宣称,声明

15.reflect vt. 反射,反映reflection n. 反射,反映 16.surrounding adj.周围的,附近的 surroundings n.周围的事物,周围的环境 surround vt. 围绕,环绕17.harmony n.和谐,协调,融洽 harmonious adj. 和谐的,融洽的

18.publish v.出版,发行,发表,公布 publisher n出版人,发行人 publication n.出版,出版物

43.. provide...with... 为...提供...

44.. endless natural treasures无尽的天然宝藏 45. at its mildest 最为温暖舒适

三:重点单词、短语、句式用法拓展

1.be busy (in)doing sth 忙于做某事 be busy with sth 忙于某事 表示“(使)忙于....”的搭配还有: be engaged in sth be employed in doing sth be occupied with sth be occupied in (doing)sth occupy oneself /sb with sth occupy sb/oneself in (doing )sth

2.arrange vi&vt筹备,安排;整理,布置,排列 arrange sth for sb为某人安排某事 arrange for安排,筹备 arrange (for sb/sth)to do sth 安排(某人/物)做某事 n: arrangement make arrangements for 为....做好安排

3.extraordinary adj.不平常的,非凡的,卓越的;意想不到的,另人惊奇的,奇怪的 it is extraordinary that... ...是不同寻常的

4.expect v预计/料,期待,盼望,期望 expect sth期待某事 expect to do sth预料做某事 expect sb to do sth期望某人做某事 expect that... 预料/计.... expectation n:预料/期 live up to one’s expectations不辜负某人的期望 unexpected adj未预料到的;意料之外的

5.protection n 保护,防卫;保护物 under the protection of 在...的保护下 protect sb/sth from /against(doing)sth保护...不受....的危害

7.supply n 供给;补给品 vt供应,提供 in short supply供应不足 supply and demand供需 supply sb with sth向某人提供某物 supply sth to sb向某人供应某物 同义短语还有: offer sb sth/ offer sth to sb provide sb with sth/ provide sth for sb

8. defence n.防御,保护,保卫;辩护;防御物,防务,防御能力 in defence保卫,防守 in defence of... 为了保卫....;为.... 辩护 In sb’s defence为某人辩护 defend v.防御,保护;辩解,辩白 defend sb/sth from/against... 保卫...以免受... defensive adj防御的,保护的,保卫的 defenceless adj 无防御的,不能自卫的

9. scare vt.使害怕/恐惧,惊吓 n.惊恐/吓;恐慌 scare sb away/off将某人吓跑 scare sb to death将某人吓死 scare sb into doing sth恐吓某人做某事 scared adj.恐惧,害怕,担心,畏惧 be scared of sb/sth 害怕某人/物 be scared of doing sth害怕做某事 be scared to do sth害怕做某事 be scared to death吓得要死 be scared that... 害怕...

10. tiring adj.令人疲倦的,累人的 tire(使)疲劳,疲倦 tired疲劳的,疲倦的;厌倦/烦 be/get tired of... 对...厌倦 be/get tired from...因...而感到疲倦 be tired out疲惫不堪

11.risk v 冒...的危险;使 ...冒风险 n. 危险,风险 risk sth冒着....的危险 risk doing sth冒险做... take/run a risk /risks 冒险 run/take the risk of doing sth 冒着做...的危险,冒险做某事 at risk 有危险,冒风险 at the risk of (doing)sth冒着(做)...的风险

12.advance n.前/行进;进步/展 V. 前/行进;(工作)取得进展;进步 in advance (=ahead of time)预先,事先 in advance (of sth)(时间上)在...前;(发展上)超前 make an advance in 在...方面取得进展 advance on/towards/to朝(向)....前进 advanced高级的,先进的;超前的 advancement推动,发展

13.up close (=closely)靠近地 close adj.(在空间,时间上)接近;亲密的,密切的(具体的); adv.接近,靠近,紧挨着,不远地 get close to接近,靠近 closely adv. 密切地,亲密地(抽象的closed adj. 关闭,封闭

14. Wish you were here wish 后使用了虚拟语气,从句的谓语动词用were,表示与现实情况相反的 愿望表示与过去情况相反的愿望,从句的谓语动词用过去完成式(had done)How he wished he had attended the meeting! 表示与将来情况相反的愿望,从句的谓语形式为would/could/might+动词原形 How I wish I could have a good holiday this Spring Festival!

15. We leave London on15 July, and we’ll be taking a flight to Morocco, in northern Africa. 啊nd 连接了两个并列句,“leave London on15 July”在形式上是一般现在时,但表示将来的动作 go, come, arrive, leave, start等动词与表示将来的时间状语连用,通常用一般现在时表示按时刻表,计划或安排将要发生的动作 在由when, if, as soon as, before, until, unless, whenever等引导的时间或条件壮语从句中,常用一般现在时表示 2

将来

16. That means I’ll have to sit on a camel for almost a week---How uncomfortable! means后面是一个省略了引导词 that 的宾语从句,破折号后的内容起解释说明的作用,此处 “ how uncomfortable’是感叹句的省略形式,其完整形式是 “how uncomfortable it will be” How+adj/adv(+主语+谓语)!

How +adj+a/an+可数名词单数(+主语+谓语)! How+主语+谓语! What +a/an+(adj+)可数名词单数(+主语+谓语)! What +名词复数(+主语+谓语)! What+adj+不可数名词(+主语+谓语)!

17.pack up 收拾行李 a pack of 一包;一捆 packs of 大量,许多 package 包裹

18.remind sb of sth 提醒某人 remind sb to do sth 提醒某人做某事 remind sb that 提醒某人 reminder 提醒人的事物;通知单

19. as well 也,还。通常放于句末,强调它所修饰的部分。either 也不,用于否定句,位于句末其前有逗号隔开。

20.make progress取得进步 in progress 进行中

21.ahead of schedule 提前 behind schedule 落后 on schedule 按时 a full /tight schedule 满的,灵活的时间表 be scheduled for +时间 安排在某个时间 be scheduled to do sth 预定做某事

22.interview sb about 就 采访某人 have an interview with 会见 give an interview 接受采访 interviewer 采访者;主持面试者 interviewee 接受采访者;参加面试者

23.rise/raise/arise/ arouse

rise, arise 是不及物动词,raise, arouse是及物动词

arise (arose, arisen) vi. .(问题,困难等)出现;发生, 产生;主语一般为抽象名词,如problem, trouble, quarrel, difficulty, misunderstanding。无被动语态。

常用短语:arise from / out of sth.由……引起;因……产

raise vt. 说明主语发出的动作是要作用于其它事物的,往往有使物体达到其应有的高度的含义。可用于被动语态。如: 1) 招募:to raise an army 2) 养育、栽培:to raise a family 3) 举起raise one’s hand 4) 提出问题 raise a question

arouse意为“激起,唤醒;使... 奋发” 可用于被动语态

1) arouse one’s interest / sympathy“唤起某人的兴趣 / 同情心”

2) arouse sb. 唤醒某人

24.Keep+宾语+宾补结构, 宾补由以下成分充当。

现在分词 keep me waiting 过去分词 keep the work done 形容词 keep us warm 副词keep them out 短语介词构成的介词短语 keep them out of the room

25.be about to do ....when正要做 ......突然 sb be doing sth......when 某人正在做某事,这时突然

Sb had just done sth..... when 某人刚做完某事,这时..... sb was on the point of doing sth ....when 某人正要做某事,这时.....

26.view sb/ sth as 把.....视为 come into view出现在视野中 have a good view of 看得清 in one’s view 在某人看来in view of鉴于,考虑到 point of view 观点,看法

27. wonder in wonder惊奇地 do/work wonder 创造奇迹 It’s a wonder that令人惊奇的是 it’s no wonder that难怪 wonder at对.....感到惊讶 wonder whether/ if 不知道是否

28. bury.....in 把..埋到 bury one’s face in one’s hand双手掩面 be buried in /bury oneself in专心致志于

29.up to 达到,多达up to now/ then 直到现在/那时

30.check in登记、报道 check out of 结账离开 check into 登记入住

31.beauty n.美[UC]; 美丽的人或事物 [C] a beauty 一个美人/一件美事 这种情况叫做抽象名词具体化,类似形式还有: a failure 一个失败的人/一件失败的事 a success 一个成功的人/一件成功的事 a danger 一个危险的人/一件危险的事 a surprise 一件令人惊奇的事 a pity 一件遗憾的事

32.reach to the sky 直达天际 reach v. reach to 延伸,达到 reach sp. 到达某地 reach sth 够到某物 reach a conclusion 得出结论 n.手臂够到的长度,涉及范围 out of reach够不着 within one’s reach 够得着,在能力范围之内

33.Spot n.地点,场所,斑点,旅游胜地 be on the spot 当场,在现场的 put sb on the spot 使某人为难vt.看见,看出,注意到 spot sb /sth doing sth 看见某人/某物做某事

34.announce vt. 宣布,宣告,通知 announce sth to sb =announce to sb sth 向某人宣布/通知某事 announce (to sb) that ...宣布,通知... It is/was announced that... 据宣布... Announcement n. 宣布,布告,通知 make an announcement 发表公告

35.tower vi.屹立,高耸,超过 tower over/ above sb/ sth 远高于周围的人或事物;(在能力品质上)远超过他人 n.塔,塔楼

36.reflect v.反射,反映,显示,表明 reflect sb/ sth in sth... 在...里映出... reflect on sth 沉思,思考

37.harmony n.和谐,协调,一致,融洽,和声 in harmony with 与...协调/一致 out of harmony with 与...不协调的 live in harmony 一起生活的融洽

38.surrounding adj.周围的,附近的 surroundings n. 环境 surround v.环绕,围绕 surround ...with/by... 用...围绕... be surrounded by/with...被...围绕/包围 surround oneself with sb/sth 与某人/某物在一处

39. In this perfect world lived people who had discovered how to stay young forever. 住在这个完美世界里的人们知道如何永葆青春。本句是一个完全倒装句,in this perfect world 是地点状语,主语为people,谓语动词是lived。how to stay young 属于“特殊疑问词/whether +不定式”结构,做discover的宾语,此结构通常用在tell,show,understand, explain, know, learn, discuss 等动词后面,疑问词常用who, what, which, when ,how, where等,相当于一个名词性从句,常常可以转换。

40.Their snowy mountaintops form a beautiful picture that will leave you at a loss for words. 其白雪皑皑的山顶构成了一幅美丽的图画,美的让你无法用语言描述。

leave you at a loss for words 为“leave +宾语+宾补”结构,leave译为“让...处于某种状态”,宾补为介词短语充当 这种结构常见的形式有 leave+名词/代词+ ①形容词/副词(表示状态)/②名词(表示一种结果) /③现在分词(表示动作或状态的持续)/④过去分词(表示被动或动作的完成)

41.Nature has provided Shangri-la with endless natural treasures,land a happy home for the local people.大自然为香格里拉提供了取之不尽、用之不竭的自然宝藏,使这片土地成了当地人幸福的家园。 本句是一个简单句,句子的主语是nature,谓语动词是has provided,现在分词短语making the land a happy home for the local people做结果结果状语,表示自然而然的结果。通常放在句末,一般不放在句首,逻辑主语是句子的主语或现在分词前的整个句子,一般可以转化为so that 引导的结果状语。

M2 Unit2 Reading知识点导学案

Learning Aims:

In this period, you’ll

1.learn to use some new words and expressions.

words: arrange; supply; scare; advance sentence structure: in case; no matter + 疑问词

2. master their usage by doing some exercises.

Translate the following phrases and underline them in your text. Refer to the dictionary if necessary.

1.万一_________________________ 5.确信;确保___________________

2.靠近地_______________________ 6.(河水)变得湍急_____________

3.忙于做某事___________________ 7. 盼望________________________

4.掉入_________________________ 8.在晴朗的夜晚_________________

9.尽可能接_____________________ 10.给你寄明信片________________

11.带上……的给养______________ 12.乘飞机去____________________

13.提前____________________ 14.感觉虚弱/难过_______________

15.继续前往____________________ 16.把……吓跑__________________ II. Language points

1.arrange

【教材原句】I’ve been quite busy arranging my holiday with my older brother, Colin. 【自主学习】翻译下列句子,注意arrange一词的用法

1) We’ll arrange for an experienced teacher. ___________________________________________

2)It’s not necessary for parents to arrange everything for their children.____________________

3)I’ve arranged for Mary to meet you at the airport.____________________________________

4)Help me arrange these chairs in rows._____________________________________________

5) We have made arrangements for our vocation._______________________________________

【思考感悟】

arrange 词性___________ 词义_______________________ n___________________

arrange sth for sb______________________ arrange for__________________________

arrange for sb to do sth__________________ make arrangements for___________________

【即时巩固】1.翻译下列句子。

我已安排好派一个代表到机场接你。

我已安排他去参加会议。

2. 单句改错

1) I have arranged him to clean the window.________________________

2) The local newspaper was making arrangements of an interview with Professor Stein________

3) I arranged for the list of names in alphabetical order.____________

2. supply

【教材原句】Since we’ll be walking for almost two weeks, I’ll need to buy a large backpack in advance to carry my supplies of food and water.

【自主学习】说出下列句中supply一词的意思和词性

1) The manager promised us fuel, but can she guarantee its supply?_________________________

2) Planes are carrying food and medical supplies for flood-hit areas.________________________

3) In summer, electricity can’t supply the increasing demand in most cities.__________________

4) Apples are likely to be in short supply this winter._____________________________________

5) They were arrested for supplying drugs to street dealers._______________________________ 6) The government decided to supply the homeless with houses.___________________________

【思考感悟】

supply词性____________词义____________________________

in short supply____________________ supply and demand______________________

supply sb with sth_____________________ supply sth to sb_______________________

【练习巩固】选择题

1)The boss made a phone call to me yesterday ________ me a good job.

A. giving B. supplying C. providing D. offering

2)These who became homeless in the flood ________ blankets against cold.

A. were provided for B. supplied for C. supplied with D. were provided with

3)The government has________plenty of food and clothes of high quality to the people in Wenchuan.

A. suffered B. arrangedC. supplied D. provided

【总结反思】supply,provide和offer作动词用都有“供应,提供,供给”之意,区别三词的不同之处

3. scare

【自主学习】译出下列句中划线部分

【思考感悟】译出下列词组

【练习巩固】

1)Seeing the ________ fire spreading in the building, she was too________ to cry for help.

A. scaring, scared B. scared, scaring C. scared, scared D. scaring, scaring

2)The fierce tiger _________ but she succeeded in_________.

A. scared her away, scaring herself to death B. scared her to death, being scared off

C. scared her to death, scaring it away D. scared her into dying, being scared out of dying

4. advance

【教材原句】Since we’ll be walking for almost two weeks, I’ll need to buy a large backpack in advance to carry my supplies of food and water.

【自主学习】翻译下列句子,注意advance一词的用法

1) There have been great advances in medicine in the last ten years .___________________________________

2) If you have anything difficult, please let me know in advance.______________________________________ 6

3) His ideas were well in advance of the age in which he lived.________________________________________

4) With the help of his English teacher, he has made a great advance in his spoken English.__________________

5) The soldiers advanced on the enemy.___________________________________________________________

6) There were only three of us on the advanced course.______________________________________________

【思考感悟】

advance n_______________________ v_______________adj__________________________

in advance _________________________ in advance of _____________________________

made an advance in _____________________ advanced on ___________________________

【练习巩固】1. 语法填空

1) With more__________(advance)technology, this kind of machine can work faster than before.

2) We should make arrangements in advance__________ the meeting.

2.翻译句子

1) 如果想在这个餐厅用餐,你得提前三天预约。

2) 一个月过去了,但工作还没有进展。

5. 【教材原句】You have to wear a helmet and a life jacket for protection, 【自主学习】翻译下列句子,注意case一词的用法

1)In case of fire, set off the fire alarm._______________________________________________________

2) In no case will I betray my homeland.______________________________________________________

3) In any case, it’s dangerous to make your way to the desert alone._________________________________

4) In case anything important happens, please call me up._________________________________________

5) You’d better take a flashlight and a life jacket just in case._______________________________________

【思考感悟】

in no case_____________________ in case of_____________________ in any case____________________ in case______________________

【练习巩固】

1)I heard you had seen the film, _____ , you needn't go with us.

A. in case that B. if not C. unless D. in which case

2)_____ you poor record in school, we think you should study harder.

A. In view of B. In charge of C. In spite of D. In case of

【总结反思】

6.【教材原句】We’ll live with the local people in their villages, and eat and drink cow’s blood! (Page 23)

【自主学习】翻译下列句子

1)Whatever / No matter what I suggest, he always disagrees.____________________________________________

2)Whoever/No matter who breaks the law, he will be punished.__________________________________________

【思考感悟】疑问词+-ever在以上例句中均引导________________从句。可与_______________互换

【练习巩固】根据句意填空:

1)_______________comes to the door, tell them I’m out.

2)_________________ he may choose, he will be satisfied.

3)__________great progress you’ve made, you shouldn’t be proud.

4)__________ telephones me, let me know in no time.

【拓展】"no matter + 疑问词"与"疑问词+ -ever"都意为"无论……",都可用来引导让步状语从句,例如no matter 7

who, no matter what, no matter which, whoever, whatever, whichever等。而"疑问词+ -ever "还可引导名词性从句(主语从句、宾语从句等)。例如:

①________ he said that day was right.

②It’s not wise for parents to give their children __________ they want.

③Do _____________you like.

【总结反思】

Exercises:

一.同义句转换

1. What a nice girl she is!

=_________ ________ _________ __________ she is!

2. She will support whoever needs help.

= She will support ___________ ___________ needs help.

3. Farmers provide fresh vegetables for the residents in the city.

= Farmers____________ fresh vegetables___________ the residents in the city.

4. She studied so hard that she passed the examination.

=________ _________ __________ __________ __________ that she passed the examination.

5. The Great Wall is so well-known a tourist attraction that millions of people visit it every year.

= The Great Wall is________ ________ ________ tourist attraction that millions of people visit it every year.

6. This is the house where Shakespeare was born.

= This is the house_________ ___________ Shakespeare was born.

7. What the boy did was worth praise.

= What the boy did was worth_________.

= What the boy did was worthy________ _________.

= What the boy did was worthy_________ __________ ___________.

= What the boy did was worthy__________ __________ ___________.

二. 单项选择

1.Ladies and gentleman, please fasten your seat belts ! The plane _________(2013 山东高考)

A. takes off B. is taking off C. has taken off D. took off

2.___________one of you breaks the window will have to pay for it(2013 江西高考)

A. Whoever B. Whatever C. whicheverD. Wherever

3.Leave your key with your neighbor ___________ you lock yourself out one day.

A. as long as B. even though C. in case D. as if

4.He telephoned the travel agency to ___________ three air tickets to London.(2010 天津高考)

A. order B. arrange C. take D. book

5.Don’t worry, I’ve __________ a car to pick up the guest at the airport.(2010 全国高考)

A. hoped for B. prepared for C. stood for D. arranged for

6. The only drawback of the voyage was the_____________ sea, which made me very seasick.

A. calm B. rough C. patient D. tough

7. The child possessed an _________ memory--- he can remember so many stories.

A. extra B. extraordinary C. extensive D. expensive

8. I have got_________ of the work, because it is too__________.

A. tired; tiring B. tiring; tiring C. tired; tired D. tiring; tired

9. I wish I _________ at my sister’s wedding last Tuesday, but I was on a business trip in New York then.

A. will be B. would be C. have been D. had been

10. There are still many problems____________ before we are ready for a long stay on the Moon.

A. solving B. solved C. being solved C. to be solved

11. The food was good and we loved the atmosphere and the people.__________ it was a great evening.

A. Completely B. Entirely C. Altogether D. Fully

12. It is important to create an _________ where wild ideas are honored rather than dismissed.

A. adventure B. advance C. atmosphere D. attack

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:四川省成都市树德中学2016-2017学年高一11月月考英语试题 pdf版
  • 下一篇:2006-2016年英语状语从句单句填空高考真题