北师大版八年级英语上册Unit6同步练习含答案

Unit6 The Unexpected

一、单项选择

A. had A. run A. cooks A. are walking A. have worked C. were working

B. were having B. ran B. is cooking B. walk

C. are having C. are running C. was cooking C. walked

B. had been working D. had worked

D. have D. were running D. have cooked D. were walking

2.3.4.5.6. --- I saw Mr. Smith in the office at ten yesterday morning.

A. has A. miss A. invite

B. had B. promise B. invited

C. was having C. realize C. will invite

D. has had D. suggest D. are inviting

7.8.9. --- Yes, please. It's my favorite.

A. sounds B. tastes C. feels

10. --- How was your holiday last weekend?

A. go

--- She is really a nice teacher.

B. went C. will go

A. helps A. are; doing A. were watching A. have

B. is helping B. did; do B. would watch B. will have

C. watch

C. was helping C. were; doing

D. watched D. am having

C. was having

15. --- I called you this morning, but nobody answered it.A. are doing B. were doing C. have done D. did

二、单词拼写(单句首字母填空) --- Sorry, I won't. 我自己). 三、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词) 搜寻) the ruins(废墟) for survivors (幸存者). 放松) after the exam. 消失). 醒来) up and began to cry. 扔) rubbish on the ground. 朝,向) me. 噪音) when you are in the library. 尝起来) too sour. 自然的) beauty there. 可能) went home because he was ill. 普通的) children. 认识到) his mistakes. 恐惧的) when he heard the terrible story. 异常), please tell the police at once. 令人惊奇的) animals they saw yesterday.

四、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)

46. 学生们在高兴地交谈的时候,老师走进了教室。 47. 我仍然记得当我听到神舟十号发射成功的消息时我在做什么。

Shenzhou X.

48. 现在他们正在听音乐会。

49. 事实上,它只是在20世纪80年代才变得重要起来。

50. 我叫醒了大明,让他早点儿起床。

五、完形填空

Kangaroos are one of the most famous symbols of Australia. Most Australians love the lovely animals 伴娘) on their The Australian couple are Gilly Richardson and John Hughes, and 林区大火kangaroo might die within days couple tried their best to look after Zoe and soon she became their beloved "daughter".

51. A. between 52. A. hour 53. A. his 54. A. met 55. A. died 56. A. animals 57. A. Unhappily 58. A. but 59. A. friends' 60. A. sing

B. among B. day B. her B. found B. worked B. volunteers B. Carelessly B. and B. daughter's B. dance

C. of C. week C. its C. lost C. lived C. firemen C. Luckily C. so C. teachers' C. jump

D. from D. month D. their D. left D. slept D. kids D. Quickly D. if D. parents' D. fly

六、阅读理解

A

There are more and more people but fewer and fewer animals in our world now. We can seldom see birds and listen to their singing. Many animals can only be seen in the zoo or on books.

As we all know, a lot of wild animals, such as pandas and tigers are in great danger. Recently, scientists found that the bees, which could still be seen everywhere now, were dying out, too. Can you imagine a world without bees? We would have no food if there were no bees working on the flowers.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:外研版八年级英语上册Module12同步练习含答案
  • 下一篇:外研版八年级英语上册Module10同步练习含答案