新译林2016-2017年度七年级上英语期末复习试卷有答案

七 年 级 英 语 试 卷

(考试时间:100分钟 满分: 100分)

第I卷(选择题共55分) (注意:答案请填在答题卡上)

一、听力(每小题1分,共20分)

A. 听下面10段对话。每段对话后有1道小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最

佳选项。(每段对话或短文读两遍)

1. How does Tony‘s brother get to school every day?

A.

B.

C.

2. Who is Lily‘s friend?

A . B.

C.

海陵中学初一英语试卷

3.What does the girl usually do after school?

A. B.

4. When does the girl get up today?

A.

B.

5. What does Lucy‘s mother do?

A. She is a doctor.B. She is a teacher. 6. Where are they talking now?

A. In the library.

B. In a post office.7. When is Amy‘s birthday?

A. October 29.B. October 30.8. How much is the red cup?

A. Sixteen yuan.

B. Eighteen yuan. 9. What does Susan want to do first?

A. Play computer games.

B. Play with Jack. 10. What is Tommy‘s favourite festival?

第 1 页 共 5 页

C.

C.

C. She is a nurse.C. In a bookshop.

C. October 31.

C.Thirteen yuan.

C. Do her homework.

A. Christmas. B. Mid-Autumn Festival C. Thanksgiving Day B. 听对话或短文。(每段对话或短文读两遍)听一段对话,回答第11~12小题。 11. Which club is Simon in? A. The Dance Club. B. The Football Club. C. The Reading Club.

A. Meimei B. Mike C. Lucy 19.How many people are there in Bob‘s family?

A. Five B. Four C. Three 20.Bob is children‘s ________.

A. real fatherB. uncle C. friend 12. What can we know about the match? A. It is on Sunday. B. It is on Monday. C.听第一篇短文,回答第13~15小题。

14. A. New York B. Beijing 15. A. Singing

B. Swimming D.听第二篇短文,回答第16~20小题。 16.Bob Smith has ________. A. a nice wife B. four sons

17.How old is Meimei? A. 11 B. 14 18.Who is from the USA?

C. It is on Tuesday. C. fat

C.Nanjing C.Film

C. four children

C. 15海陵中学初一英语试卷

二、单项选择题(每小题1分,共15分)

21. –Who is the boy ______ a red coat? –He is Tom. He has ______ e-dog at home .

A. wear; an B. put on; theC. in; an D. on; a 22. The girl between you and ______ is ______ good friend. A. I; myB. she; my C. her; she

D. me; my

23. —What about you,Helen? —Me,too.I‘d like my dream house now.

A.drawing;drawing B.drawing;to draw C.to draw;drawing D.draw;to draw 24. Which of the underlined sound is different from others ?

25. —May I have a dog at home, Dad?

—A. look after

B. look at

C. look for

D. look around

26. There is a teacher‘s desk ________ the classroom. Mr. Liu is standing ________ it.

第 2 页 共 5 页

A. in front of; in front of C. in the front of; in front of

27. —We do morning ________ at school. —That‘s great. It‘s good ________ you.

B. in the front of; in the front of D. in front of; in the front of

A. opens; opens B. opens; is open C. is open; opens D. is open; open 35. —Would you like to go boating with me tomorrow morning? — ________.

A. I‘d like to, but I have to do my homework. B. Yes, I‘d like. C. Thanks, I wouldn‘t. I‘m very busy.

D. Yes, please.

A. exercises; at B. exercises; for C. exercise; at D. exercise; to 28. His father looks ________ at his own car. He looks very ________.

A. happy, happily B. happy, happy C. happily, happily 29. — Every morning I leave home at 6:30, and I get to school at 7:15.

—You live ________ from your school. A. a long way B. away

C.a far way 30. ——Oh,I‘m going to my grandparents'farm ________Saturday afternoon.A./;on B.on;on C.in;on 31. —You have much time ________ photos.

—Yes. What ________ can you see in the photo?

A. taking; else B. to take ; otherC. to take; else 32. ________ a kite makes the boy ________ very happy. A. Flying; feels B. Flying; feel

C. Fly; feels 33.— ________ do you watch TV every day? —About one hour.

A. How often B. How long C. How many 34. The library ________ at 2 every afternoon, so I think it ________now.

D. happily, happy D. far away

D./;in D. taking; other D. Fly; feel

D. How much 海陵中学初一英语试卷

三、完形填空(每小题1分,共10分)

Mr. Green has a lot of boats, and many fishermen borrow them. Mr. Smith and his son Yoke borrow Mr. Green. They start to fish again tomorrow.‖ ??Yes, I'm coming with you. too.‖ his father agrees. ―But Yoke says, ―Look! I can make a mark(标记)on the side(边).‖

His father laughs and says, ―! We can‘t find the place because Mr. Green us the same boat every time.‖ ( ) 36. A. it B. them C. one D. this ( ) 37. A. and B. but C. or D. so ( ) 38. A. look for B. find C. look at D. see ( ) 39. A. many B. much C. a little D. a few

( ) 40. A. asks B. tells C. talks D. says ( ) 41. A. there B. here C. home D. place ( ) 42. A. what

B. who

C. where

D. how

第 3 页 共 5 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:新目标2016-2017学年上学期期中考试八年级英语试卷
  • 下一篇:外研版八年级英语上册Module12同步练习含答案