Book 2 Unit 3 computers 课文原文挖空语法填空

Unit 3 课文阅读知识点

Reading I:WHO AM I?

Over time I have been changed quite__1____ lot. I began as a __2_____(calculate) machine in France in 1642. Although I was young I could___3____(simple) difficult sums. I developed very__4___(slow) and it took nearly two hundred years before I was built as an analytical machine__5____ Charles Babbage. After I ____6_____(programme) by an operator who used cards with holes, I could “think”___7___(logy) and produce an answer ____8___(quick) than any person. At that time it was considered a technological revolution ____9___ the start of my “artificial intelligence”. In 1936 my real father, Alan Turing, ___10___(write) a book about how I could be made to work as __11____ “universal machine” to solve any difficult mathematical problem. From then __12______, I grew rapidly both in size and in brainpower. By the 1949s I had grown as large_13___a room, and I wondered___14___ I would grow any larger. However, this reality also worried my designers. As time went by, I was make smaller. First as a PC(personal computer) and then as a laptop, I have been used in offices and homes___15___ the 1970s.

These changes only became possible as my memory__16____(improve). First it was stored in tubes, then on transistors and later___17__very small chips. As __18____ result, I __19_____(total) changed my shape. As I have grown older I have also grown ___20____(small). Over time my memory has developed so much that, like an elephant, I never forget anything I have ____21__(tell)! And my memory became so large __22___even I couldn’t believe _23___! But I was always so lonely__24___(stand) there by myself, until in early 1960s they gave me a family____25____(connect) by a network. I was able to share my knowledge__26___others through the World Wide Web.

(改错)Since the 1970s many new application havefound for me. I have become very importantly in communication, finance or trade. I have also been put into robots and used to make mobile phones as well help with medical operations. I had even been put into space rockets and sent to be explore the Moon and Mars. Anyhow, my goal is to provide humans with a life with high quality. I am now true filled with happiness that I am a devoted friend and helper of a human race!

Reading II: ANDY – THE ANDROID

I’m part of _1___android football team. About once__2__ year we are allowed to get together__3___(play) a game of football. I’m as big__4____a human. It fact, I look like one too. On the football team I’m a striker so I have to be able __5___run very fast. My computer ships help me to move and think like_6__human. For example, I have learned to signal to my teammates in computer language to give me the ball __7__I am open and have a good for a goal.

My first football competition was __8___Nagoya, Japan several years ago. Last year our team went to Seattle, Washington in the USA. We__9___(win) second place. ___10____(personal), I think the team that won first place cheated. They had developed___11__new type of program just before the competition. So we need to encourage our programmer ___12____(improve) our intelligence too. We are _____13___(determine) to create an even __14____(good) system. In a way our programmer is like our coach. She programs us with all the possible moves she has seen while watching human games. Then she prepares____15___(rely) moves to use if a new situation arises. In this way I can make up new moves__16_____(use) my “artificial intelligence”. I could like to play___17___a human team, for I have been programmed to act just_18____them. After all, with the help of my electronic brain __19____ never forgets anything, ___20___(use) my intelligence is what I’m all about!

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:Book 2 Unit 4 wildlife protection 课文原文挖空语法填空及改
  • 下一篇:Book 2 Unit 2 the olympic games 单元课文原文挖空Reading语法