高考英语作文

Recently, I have been panning to attend the Dragon Boat Training Camp, and I sincerely invite you to go with me.

The camp is to start from 20th to 23rd, June in Beihai Park in Beijing. With the intention of celebration the Dragon Boat Festival, a dragon boat race will be held and the relevant training will be provided for all the participants.

People who are interested in Chinese traditional culture will get involved in. If you attend the camp with me, we will be exposed to the atmosphere and experience the race in person. Also, it will be a great opportunity to know more about the Chinese culture. How about your opinion? Looking forward to your reply!

Last Monday, to celebrate the “Traditional Culture Comes into Our School” activity, we invited a craftsman to teach us how to make a dough figurine

On Monday, morning, the craftsman came into our beautifully-decorated classroom and we applauded loudly as a warm welcome.

After a brief introduction of the culture of the dough figurine, he embarked on making a dough figurine on his own. A place of dough was divided into several parts and before long, a pig figure came into being. Totally attracted by the small figure made by the craftsman, we couldn’t wait to try by ourselves.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:小李司机闯红灯作文教案
  • 下一篇:2016年10月 浙江