pep人教版小学五年级英语下册第一单元练习题

Unit 1练习 班级_______ 姓名_______

一: 根据答句写问句

1. 2. 3. ?4. ? 5. ? 6. ? 7. ? 8. ? I usually play the piano on the weekend. 二: 补全对话. xkb1.com

Sarah: ___________________ on the weekend? Mike: At 8:00. What about you? Sarah: I usually get up at 7:30. Mike: ______________________ on the weekend? Sarah: I often do my homework and watch TV. _____________________________? Mike: I often read books and play computer games.__________ I go hiking. Let’s go hiking together next Sunday. Sarah: _________________. 三:选择最佳答案。

()1: ____ do you usually go to school?

A: what B: where c: when( ) 2: what sports do you like? ________________________A: BreakfastB: footballC: My parents( )3: Look! Many boys like playing ________ after class.A: a basketball B: the basketballC: basketball( )4: Look! The girl is playing _________.A: a piano B: the piano C: piano( )5: Students like playing _________.A: sportsB: the sport C: a sport 四:请根据每组对话上下文的意思,填上适当的单词,使句子完整。(每格一词)

1. A: _________ do you get up? B: _________ 7:00. 2. A: _________ your favourite _________? B: I like apple. 3. A: What do you do _________ the evening? B: I usually _________ the piano. 4. A: Thank you _________ telling me about your day! B: ________ welcome. 5. A: ________ ________ any pictures on the wall? B: No, there aren’t. 五:补全对话。根据上下文的意思,在空格中填上适当的句子,使对话完整。

A: _______________________________? B: I usually go to school at 7:00. A: Do you have lunch at school?B: Yes, ___________. A: _______________________________________? B: We have rice, chicken and green beans for lunch on Mondays.

A: _______________________________________? B: I usually go hiking on the weekend. _________________? A: I usually play sports. 六:阅读理解:阅读短文,然后判断后面的句子是否与短文内容相符,相符的打“√”,不相符的打“×”。 Hello! I’m John. I am a policeman. I work at night. I drive my car and go to work at 9:00 in the evening every day. So I eat dinner at 8:00. I go home at 5:00 in the morning. I eat breakfast at 5:30 a.m. , then I go to bed. I get up at 1:30 in the afternoon. Usually I eat lunch at 2:00 and read some books at about 2:30. I like to play sports from 4:00 to 5:00. On the weekend, I usually go hiking with my family. ( ) 1. John is a policewoman. ( ) 2. John goes to work at 9:00 in the morning. ( ) 3. John goes home at 5:00 in the afternoon. ( ) 4. John reads some books in the evening every day. ( ) 5. John usually goes hiking with his family on the weekend. 七:Read and fill 阅读下面的对话,根据上下文内容填入所缺的单词,使对话意思合理、完整,每空只填一词,注意大小写、缩写的规范要求。

1. A: ________ do you ________ the weekend? B: ________ I ________ grandparents. 2. A: ________do you play the piano? B: I play the piano ________ 7:00________ the evening. 3. A: ________ the dishes together.B: Great. 4. A: ________ you helpful at home? B: Yes, I can________ the table. 5. A: ________ there a river? B: Yes, there________ many fish in it.. A: ________________________________? B: I often play ping-pong. A: ________________________________?B: I play ping-pong at 4:00. A: Can you play football? B: ________________________________. A: Do you like Saturday? B: ________________________________. 九:Read and choose 阅读短文,判断句子的正误。

I am a doctor. I work at night. I go to work at 6:30 in the evening. I eat dinner at 10:00. I usually go home at 8:00 in the morning. After breakfast, I go to bed at 9:00. I usually get up at 2:30 in the afternoon. I eat my lunch at 3:00. Then I play sports at 4:00 in the afternoon. This is my day. I enjoy my life. ( )1. I’m a nurse. ( )2. I go to work at 6:30 a.m. ( )3. After lunch, I go to bed at 9:00. ( )4. I usuallly get up at 2:30 p.m.( )5. I eat dinner at 4:00 p.m. 十: 请用5句话写一写你平时几点钟起床,几点钟上学,几点钟吃午餐,几点钟放学回家,几点钟做作业。

__________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________ __________________________________________________________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:pep小学英语六年级下册第二单元测试题
  • 下一篇:PEP六年级英语下册第四单元测试题(二)