四川省射洪中学2016-2017学年高二上学期第三次月考试题 英语

射洪中学2016年下期高2015级期末模拟考试

英语试题

命题人:李春斌 罗通全 杜小花审题人:李锐

本试卷分第Ⅰ卷(选择题,共90分)和第Ⅱ卷(非选择题,共60分)两部分。总分150分,考试时间120分钟。

第I卷

第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分) 做题时,先将答案标在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。

第一节(共5 小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)

听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。

例:How much is the shirt?

A. £19.15.B. £9.15.C. £9.18.

答案是B

1. How does the woman like the film?

A. Wonderful.B. Terrible.C. Just so-so.

2. How will the speakers go home?

A. By bus.B. By subway.C. On foot

3. What will the woman do?

A. Go to a book store. B. Visit a clothes show.C. Keep the man company.

4. How much is a pair of gloves?

A. $ 8.B. $6. C. $14.

5. What’s the weather like this October? A. Dry.B. Wet.C. Hot.

第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)

听下面5 段对话或独白。每段对话或独白后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话或独白前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话或独白读两遍。 听下面一段材料,回答第6至7题。

6. What are the speakers arguing about?

A. How to spend a vacation.

B. Where to spend a vacation.

C. Whether to spend a vacation.

7. Where will they go a few months later?

A. Canada. B. Mexico. C. Brazil.

听下面一段材料,回答第8至9题。

8. Why does the man want to quit his job?

A. Because he has found a better job.

B. Because he is not qualified for the job.

C. Because he is not satisfied with his company.

9. What advice does the woman give the man?

A. He should think twice before he makes the decision.

B. He should go on working in the company.

C. He should give up his job immediately.

听下面一段材料,回答第10至12题。

10. What is Chris doing?

A. Discussing math problems with her teacher.

B. Making an appointment with her math teacher.

C. Having a history class.

11. How long will it be before they meet again?

A. 4 hours. B. 6.5 hours.

12. What can we know from their conversation?

A. They both have classes very soon.

B. Chris’s last class is history.

C. Chris is late for class today.

听下面一段材料,回答第13至16题。

13. Where are the two speakers?

A. At the gas station. B. On the road.

14. How long has the man been driving?

A. 12 hours. B. 7 hours.

15. What is the woman doing all the way?

A. Reading or sleeping. B. Enjoying the scenery.

16. What will they do next? A. Have a good rest. B. Switch roles.

听下面一段材料,回答第17至20题。

17. Where did men use to have their hair cut?

A. At the barbers. B. At the hairdressers.

18. Why do some men go to hairdressers?

A. Because they can afford.

B. Because hairdressers cut hair better.

C. Because they want new hairstyle.

19. Why do hairdressers charge more?

A. Because they offer better services.

B. Because they offer more services.

C. Because they can make new hairstyle.

20. Why are people willing to pay more for their haircut?

A. Because they pay much attention to their image.

B. Because they can’t stand the services of barbers.

C. Because they don’t mind spending money. C. 3.5 hours. C. At a parking lot. C. 5 hours. C. Chatting. C. Eat in a restaurant. C. At home.

第二部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40分)

第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分)

阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

The early bird saves Dollars

Book your China tour with us, you will enjoy not only up to 10% early bird savings, but an extra $50.00 coupon(优惠券) offer. These two promotions can be used together to enable more clients to enjoy our excellent service. Our main concern is always for our customers' satisfaction with an emphasis on quality. Even though we are offering preferential prices, our service remains as its usual high standard.

Early Bird Saving

We are pleased to offer a 3% to 10% discount on the total price for China tours upon a single payment in full according to your trip starting dates.

Acceptable ways for making payments are PayPal, credit card or Western Union.

USD50 Coupon offer

Send us your tour inquiry(咨询), we will email you a USD50 coupon.

Terms:

? The coupon is valid(有效的)until June 31st, 2016.

? The coupon may be used together with our early bird discount subject to the following criteria:

When the cost of your tour net of the early bird discount is US$1000.00 or more, the full coupon value (USD50.00) may be deducted(扣除). When the net cost of the tour is US$500.00 or more,US$20.00 may be deducted.

? One group can only use one coupon.

? The coupon is not applicable for bookings of only hotel, train or flight.

21. How much can you save at most for a tour priced at $1,500?

A. $150B. $200C. $170 D. $95

22. You can’t pay your tickets through _______.

A. Cash B. PayPalB. Credit card D. Western Union.

23. Which of the following is true?

A. USD50 will be deducted from the cost of a $700 tour.

B. You can use the coupon to book hotel only.

C. The coupon will be posted to you after your inquiry.

D. The earlier you book, the more you save.

B

My folks bought their first house in the early 1940s after Dad got a better job in Marquette, Michigan. We lived just inside the city limits in what was still a rural area.

In the spring of 1948, when I was 6 years old, my parents bought a calf to replace our cow, which had been killed the year before. So one day we drove to a local farm and returned with a white and brown calf we named Tubby.

We didn’t own a truck, so Tubby rode home in the backseat of Dad’s car with my 9-year-old brother, Steve and me. As you can imagine, the trip was a lot of fun for us kids.

Later that summer, Mom thought it would be cute to take a picture of me sitting on Tubby’s back. All went well until the flashlight of the camera sent Tubby charging off on a run, with me holding on for dear life and my heart pulled to my throat.

I lasted for about 30 feet before I hit the ground. Mom was quick enough to shoot a follow-up picture, so we had photos of me both on and off Tubby!

When summer had passed, the day arrived for poor Tubby to fill our freezer. I must have been somewhere else with my mom on the fateful day, because I have no memory of what happened. All I

knew was that the barn was empty, and that we had plenty of meat for dinners.

I hadn’t lived on the farm like my mother, so I didn’t understand that what had happened to Tubby was not unusual. Livestock aren’t meant to be pets, and most farm kids know and accept the truth.

Whenever we had beef for dinner, I would tearfully ask, “Is this Tubby?” This went on for a couple of months until Dad had enough and declared, “ No more cows!” That made me feel better about poor Tubby.

24. Why did the parents buy Tubby?

A. To have Tubby help with farm work.

B. To produce enough milk for the kids.

C. To raise it for meat.

D. To keep the kids company.

25. The writer’s mother can be described to be______.

A. careless B. determined C. caringD. quick-minded

26. What can we know from the passage?

A. The writer witnessed Tubby killed.

B. The writer’s mother thought it natural to kill Tubby for meat.

C. The writer felt happy to see the freezer filled with meat.

D. The writer felt excited on Tubby’s back when it was running off.

27. How did the writer feel towards Tubby whenever he had beef?

A. Sad B. Thankful C. Moved D. Hopeless C

A California man who was feeling sick almost died recently from a shocking cause. him, they were shocked to find a tapeworm larva(绦虫幼虫)in his brain.

The creature had caused a cyst(囊肿) to form inside his head. The cyst was limiting the flow of liquids to different areas of his brain. The situation was so serious that doctors said they had to perform an emergency operation to remove the larva.

The Associated Press reports that a doctor who operated on Ortiz told him he had only 30 minutes to live. When the doctor pulled the worm out of his head, it was still moving.

Luis Ortiz began experiencing headaches in late August, he told a local newspaper. But Ortiz said he did not think the headaches were serious.

In September, he visited a friend and his parents in another city. That is when the pain got worse. His mother saw Ortiz throwing up. She took him to a hospital emergency room.

Ortiz told ABC News that he couldn't believe something like that would happen to him. He said he did not know there was a parasite(寄生虫) trying to ruin his life.

The doctors saved Ortiz’s life. However, the surgery also affected it. Ortiz had to drop out of school and move back home. For now, he is not permitted to work or drive a vehicle.

Tapeworms and other parasitic worms usually infect a person’s intestinal (肠道的) system. In rare cases, they infect the brain.

Doctors suspect Ortiz ate something containing the tapeworm. You can get a tapeworm from food that is unclean, and polluted with tapeworm eggs. People can get them from eating infected, undercooked or uncooked pork. Another type of tapeworm can infect beef. Signs of infection with a parasitic worm include a lasting headache, vomit(呕吐), and other signs of loss of appetite, weight loss and stomach pain.

28. Which is the best title for the text?

A. The signs of infections with a parasitic worm.

B. The ways to get infected with tapeworms.

C. Risks of being infected with parasitic worm.

D. Man's life saved after tapeworm removed from brain.

29. How can we avoid infection with a parasitic worm?

A. Don’t eat pork or beef.

B. Cook food thoroughly.

C. Protect intestine from infection.

D. See the doctor with signs of infection.

30. What can we learn from the text?

A. Ortiz’s case is common.

B. The tapeworm stops blood flowing.

C. Ortiz was shocked at the infection.

D. The tapeworm was dead when taken out.

31.What does the underlined word mean?

A. Feeling sick. B. Feeling weak.

C. Feeling sleepy. D. Having a fever.

D

Researchers at Stanford University have developed a new material that can move heat out of buildings and into space. The researchers say the material can cool buildings even on hot days.

The cooling material is a very thin sheet with many layers that could be placed on a roof like solar panels(电池板). However, instead of turning sunlight into energy as solar panels do, the material turns heat into infrared radiation(红外辐射).

Shanhui Fan, an electrical engineering professor at Stanford University, says that the panels have a layer of material that is like sand. He says that the panels act like a mirror. They take heat out of buildings and reflect the light from the sun. He says both the heat and sunlight are sent 100 kilometers into outer space.

"It's a structure that cools itself without using electricity, even under the sun. So, what it does is basically radiate heat to outer space and also reflect the sunlight, so it doesn't get heated up by the sun. "

The panels are cool to the touch, even in the sun. Researchers say they can reduce the indoor temperature to nearly 5 degrees Celsius below the temperature outside.

Mr Fan says it is like having a window into space. He says the heat is sent directly into space without warming the air.

“In areas where there is no electricity, there is a significant potential benefit for storing medicine or even food. In many of these situations, being able to reduce the temperature is important. And this would provide a way to do it. "

They say the main problem is creating actual cooling systems using the high-tech panels. They say it may be possible to develop a cooling spray that could be used on existing solid structures.

The researchers believe the cooling spray technology could be developed in the next three to five years. They say as much as 15 percent of the energy used in the United States is spent providing power to air conditioning systems.

32. What is mainly talked about in the passage?

A. A new material that cools buildings.

B. New energy-saving buildings.

C. A new technology to store medicine and food..

D. A cooling system to replace air conditioners.

33. How does the material work to cool buildings?

A. By making panels into mirrors with the material. .

B. By absorbing sunlight and turning it into energy.

C. By spraying water on the building structures.

D. By radiating and reflecting heat.

34. What will the researchers do in the next years?

A. Do more experiments to test the material.

B. Develop a cooling spray for existing structures.

C. Cut the cost of the cooling system.

D. Promote the use of the cooling system.

35. What can we infer from the passage?

A. The cooling system could save more energy for electricity-short area.

B. The cooling system will surely be available in three or five years.

C. The cooling system could have possible use in the US.

D. The cooling system will take the place of air condition system.

第二节(共5小题;每小题2分,满分10分)

根据短文内容,从短文后的选项中选出能填入空白处的最佳选项。选项中有两项为多余选 Home-sickness is a very common experience, no matter what your age or background is. It can bring about feelings of loss, sadness for the place and people you've left behind. Here are some tips to help you overcome the feelings of homesickness.

Get your mind off home by distracting yourself.For example, you might think about the times you and your family don't get along, make life hard for one another and even argue! Of course, there's no need to overdo this but it does serve you well to remember that life is full of ups and downs no matter where you are, at home or away. Thinking like this can lessen the desire to rush back home.

photos on your phone, portable music device for quick and easy retrieval. You can also print off photos and stick them in your diary, your wallet or anything else you use and look at regularly.

Reach out to those who are around you. A friend, an acquaintance, the people you're staying These are just more people who form part of your circle in the world, make the most of them.

it can be easy to get wrapped up in missing others, it's highly likely there is at least one person or two missing you too. It's a two-way street and it's an experience most human beings have in their lifetimes at some point.

A. Do some activities to keep yourself busy

B. Think about the things that aren't so great back at home.

C. Home sickness can greatly affect your emotions.

D. Remove reminders such as photos from your personal belongings.

E. Keep some photos with you.

F. See the opportunities available to widen your circle of friends.

G. Realize that you're missed too.

第三部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)

第一节 完形填空(共20小题;每小题1.5分,满分30分)

阅读下面短文,从短文后各题所给四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

Whenever Mary and Jim had company come for a weekend visit, they would their .

Mary would go to Lucky's toy box in the where the treasure would be. Lucky always stored his finds in his toy box and he was very particular that his toys stay in the box.

the hospital, she cuddled(偎依and became homeless, which made her sadder than thinking of her own death.

Mary was hospitalized for over two weeks. Jim took Lucky for his evening walk faithfully, but the dog just hung his head, whining(哀鸣Finally the day came for Mary the hospital. When she arrived home, Mary was extremely tired. Jim made his wife comfortable on the couch and left her to sleep.

Mary but he didn't come to her when she called. It made Mary sad but sleep soon When Mary woke up, she couldn't understand what was wrong. She couldn't move her head and when Mary realized the problem. She was covered with every trip to the basement bringing his mistress all his things in life. He had covered her with his .

Mary forgot about . Instead she and Lucky began living again, walking further and further together every day. It's been 12 years now and Mary is still cancer-free. Lucky to be his greatest treasure.

41. A. order B. warn C. beg D. encourage

42. A. devote B. adjust C. introduce D. help

43. A. Therefore B. However C. Besides D. Otherwise

44. A. missing B. broken C. eaten D. torn

45. A. kitchen B. backyard C. garage D. basement

46.A.uncomfortable B. deadly C. curable D. costly

47. A. struck B. reminded C. interrupted D. attacked

48. A. killed B. starved C. abandoned D. caged

49. A. hungry B. cheerful C. lonely D. miserable

50. A. leave B. escape C. enter D. switch

51. A. smelling B. watching C. kissing D. biting

52. A. overcame B. caught C. chose D. dropped

53. A. light B. painful C. heavy D. wet

54. A. anger B. confusion C. tears D. laughter

55. A. gift B. treasure C. quilt D. blanket

56. A. favorite B. expensive C. hidden D. warm

57. A. fur B. box C. love C. skin

58. A. dying B. medicine C. sorrow D. operation

59. A. searches B. receives C. steals D. likes

60. A. proves B. appears C. happens D. remains

第II卷

第三部分 英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)

第二节 语法填空(共10小题;每小题1.5分,满分15分)

阅读下面材料,在空白处填入适当的内容(1个单词)或括号内单词的正确形式。

As a man walked a lonely beach one cold, gray morning, he began to see another figure, far in local native who kept leaning down, picking something up and throwing it out into the water. Time and had been washed upon the beach and, one at a time, was throwing them back into the water.

( puzzle), the man approached the native and asked what he was doing. “I’m throwing these starfish back into the ocean. You see, it’s low tide right now and all of these starfish have been __I don’t throw them back into the sea, they’ll die up here from lack of oxygen.”

“But there must be thousands of starfish on this beach,” the man replied. “You can’t (possible) get to all of them. There are just too many. And this same thing is happening on hundreds

all up and down this coast. Can’t you see that you can’t really make a difference?”

The local native smiled, bent down and picked up back into the sea he replied, “Made a difference to that one!”

第四部分 写作(共两节,满分35分)

第一节 短文改错(共10小题,每小题1分,满分10分)

假定英语课上老师要求同桌之间交换修改作文,请你修改你同桌写的以下作文。文中共

有10处语言错误,每句中最多有两处。每处错误仅涉及一个单词的增加、删除或修改。

增加:在缺词处加一个漏子符号(∧)并在其下面写出该加的词。

删除:把多余的词用斜线(\)划掉。

修改:在错的词下划一横线,并在该词下面写出修改后的词。

注意:1. 每处错误及其修改均仅限一词;

2. 只允许修改10处,多者(从第11处起)不计分。

Yesterday, our class argues about the sorts of films. To my surprised, most boy students liked

action movies, they were exciting in their opinion. The other boy students liked comedies, because of they were very amusing. And many girls students of our class thought the plots of romantic films were moved. In my view, every kind of film is masterpiece of the director. So any kind of film can interest me but I care about the characters in it. In fact, it is general agreed that films make us fall in love with their life.

第二节 书面表达(满分25分)

高二阶段学习比较紧张,正确的学习方法尤为重要。下表显示了两位同学不同的学习方

法,请简述并发表你的观点。

注意:1、词数100词左右,文中不得提及你所在的学校及班级。

2、可适当增加细节,使行文连贯。

3、开头已为你写好,不计入总词数。

Li Hua and Wang Hai are two students of Senior Two. Both of them work hard but they have

different learning methods.

射洪中学2016年下期高2015级期末模拟考试

英语答案

听力

1—5ACCAB 6—10 BACAB 11—15BABCA 16-20 BACBA

阅读

21—23 BAD 24—27 CDBA 28—31 DBCA 32—35 ADBC

36—40 CBEFG

完型填空

41—45 BDBAD 46—50 BACDA 51—55 BACDA 55—60 BCACD

语法填空

61 distance 62 a 63 threw 64 Getting 65 that / which 66. Puzzled

67 If68 possibly 69 beaches 70 another

短文改错 surprise argued

which

∧ masterpiece of the director. So any kind of film

girl

moving a

fall in love with their life.

and

书面表达

generally 参考范文: our

Li Hua and Wang Hai are two students of Senior Two. Both of them work hard but they have different learning methods.

Li Hua listens to her teachers attentively, trying to catch everything that the teachers say in class. Besides, she often discuss with her teachers as often as possible if she has some problems. Because of this, she spends less time doing her homework after class, so it is certain that she can go to bed earlier and she always keeps energetic in the day.

However, Wang Hai has quite a different way of learning. He likes to stay up late at night doing his homework, so he often feels sleepy in class. As a result, he misses lots of key points and it is usually takes him more time to finish his homework, which makes it difficult for him to concentrate on what he is doing.

In my opinion, Li Hua learns more effectively in class and has more free time to enjoy herself. So I prefer her learning method.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:湖北省黄冈市2016高考英语阅读理解及信息匹配选练(6)
  • 下一篇:四川省射洪中学2016-2017学年高一上学期第三次月考试题 数学 Wor