The part3:Key-points and difficult points

The part4:Teaching methods

The part5:Teaching media and aids

The part6:Teaching procedure

The part7:Blackboard design

The analysis of teaching material

1.title

2.content

By the studing of this lesson,the students will know how to expree pandas love bamboo in English. Teaching aims

(1)Aims on the knowlege

(2)Aims on the abilities

(3)Aims on the emotion

According to students of grade 6,they are veryactive,energetic and curious about new things.So I set the following aims.

The part3:Key-points and difficult points

Key- points:read,write and use the new words:panda ,bamboo and sentence:Pandas love bamboo. difficult points:attentionactivities.

The part4:Teaching methods

In this lesson,I'll use three teaching methods:student-centered teaching method,communication through learning method and task-based learning method.

The part5:Teaching media and aids

1.ppt

2.teaching aids:cards,boxes and so on.

The part6:Teaching procedure

Step1:Greeting and Warming up.

Step2:Presentation.

Step3.Practice.

Step4:Develpment.

Step5:Summary.

Step6:Homework.

Teaching procedure

Step1:Greeting and warm-up:Greeting song.chant

Doing a chant is to attract students attention to the class and make a relaxing atmosphere and get

them prepared for the new lesson.

Step2:Presentation:game:say and guess

The purpose of this is to strengthen their memory of new words .It's necessary to present new words in different ways to avoid boredom and tediousness.

Step3:Practice:Let's read faster and faster.

As we all know, the students in primary school like to show their abilities in every aspect.So the activities will imprve the ability of language using.

step4:Developement

In this step,I'll set a free space to show their abilities.It will help them to get a better understanding of new contents.It's important to develope their conciousness of cooperation and communication. Step5:Summary

In this step,I'll help students summarise what they have learned today and vote the best goup.

The purpose of this is to make students know more clearly about new lesson and stimulate the interests of learning English.

Step6:Homework

I'll ask students to listen , read new words and sentences after class and finish the exercise book. Step7:Blackboard design.

Thanks for your listening!

Thank you!

By Julia

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:PEP1全册单词、句子卡(朗读、四线格书写)
  • 下一篇:外研版四年级上册期末总复习