最新人教新课标2017届高考总复习训练 专题4 动词的时态和语态

第二部分 专题四

Ⅰ.语篇填空

(2015课标I语法填空改编)

Yangshuo, China didn't care.A few hours later, I at home in Hong Kong, withits choking tops and dark waters of the Li River that by artists in so many Chinese paintings.Instead, I straight for Yangshuo.For those who fly to Guilin, it's known city.

Yangshuo really beautiful.A study of travelers conducted by the website town fast becoming a popular weekend destination for people in quick getaways here for people living in Shanghai and Hong Kong.

【答案】1.was raining 2.arrived 3.had been 4.was 5.had skipped 6.are pictured 7.had headed 8.offers

9.is 10.names 11.is 12.says

Ⅱ.短文改错

(2016沈阳育才中学高三联考)

I was real nervous when I got to my new school.I grabbed our bag and walked down toward the dormitory building.With my joy, I got warm welcome, and was shown to my room.After setting down my stuff and chose my bed, I was led to the Fog room.I saw some girl sitting in the middle of the floor and played games.A girl saw me, but she said, “Pleased to meet you.” Everyone had turned around, came running at me and formed a circle around me.After a while, I sat down by Hailey, that was my first friend there.

【答案】

realour nervous when I got to my new school.I grabbed bag and walked down reallymy

With∧my joy, I got a warm welcome, and was shown to my To

chosemy bed, I was led to the Fog room.I saw some choosingI was toward the dormitory building.room.After setting down my stuff and

girlplayedbutsitting in the middle of the floor and games.A girl saw me, she said, “Pleased to girlsplayingand

meet you.”Everyonwhile, I sat down by Hailey, thatwas my first friend there. who

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:最新人教新课标2017届高考总复习训练 专题5 非谓语动词
  • 下一篇:最新人教新课标2017届高考总复习训练 第三部分 写作技能步步高