【人教版】2017年九年级英语:Unit3同步练习及答案(Word版)

Unit3 Could you please tell me where the restrooms are

一、单项选择(共20小题;共20分)

1.--- Her bike was broken, so she had to walk.

A. why A. when

B. how B. how

C. when C. where

D. where D. why

2.3. --- Sure. I prefer to take a plane.

A. whether A. take place C. is taking place

B. why C. when B. took place D. is taken place

D. how

4.5. --- Tom, what did the girl say?

A. how could she get to the bank B. where was the hospital C. where the post office was D. how could she find a fruit store

6.--- Try Music. World on Huangyuan Street.

A. why to buy a CD C. how to choose a CD A. speaking A. below A. polite

B. spoken B. above B. unhappy

B. where to get a CD D. when to record a CD C. be spoken C. beside C. terrible

D. to speak D. among D. impolite

7.8.9. --- That's wonderful. You can spend less time shopping.

A. safe A. where A. how soon

B. convenient B. why B. how long

C. beautiful C. how C. how often

D. fascinating D. when D. how much

--- He will help us with our English.

A. why B. when C. how D. where 14. --- Has Wendy handed in her application form?

A. will hand --- Of course. B. would hand C. has handed D. had handed

A. where's there a good place to eat B. where there's a good place to eat C. where is a good place to eat D. where a good place is to eat A. what to work out C. how to work it out A. going A. beside A. polite A. convenient B. to go B. besides B. impolite B. fair B. to work it out D. how to work out it C. goes C. between C. politely C. easy D. go D. in front D. impolitely D. comfortable 二、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共10小题;共10分) --- It faces south. 三、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)(共10小题;共10分) 在旁边) his mother all night at the party. 便利的;方便的) to pay by credit card. 改正) my mistakes?

不礼貌的). 地址)?

中心) city of Hainan Province. 角) of the classroom, on the right side. 地下的) parking. 方向) is the bus coming?

仓促).

四、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共5小题;共10分)

41. 想知道这架飞机有多重是很困难的。 42. 我还不能决定是否参加这个派对。

43. 天气预报有没有报道如此潮湿的天气将持续多久? 44. 你能给我一些关于怎样学好英语的建议吗?

45. 随着时间的流逝,他忘记了那些不愉快的事情。 五、完形填空(共10小题;共15分)

talk, laugh, and do things we need to be alone. We don't always want people is surprising to find out how much we like new people when we get to know them.

There's more good news for people who have friends. They live longer than people who don't. Why? It 46. A. look 47. A. It 48. A. Hardly 49. A. alone 50. A. friendly

C. just the same 51. A. friendly 52. A. angry 53. A. look for

B. watch B. He B. Nearly B. away

C. feel C. There C. Suddenly C. all over B. kind D. quite different

D. see D. Someone D. Certainly D. around

B. good B. sad B. find

C. pleased C. happy C. make

D. friends D. alone D. know

54. A. happier 55. A. less

B. stronger B. better

C. kinder C. little

D. richer D. no

六、阅读理解(共16小题;共32分)

A

This is an online discussion group where people can post(发布) comments about a topic. Read the post from the travel forum(论坛).

Answers To All Your Travel

A. he got a new job B. he would meet his boss C. his boss invited him to his home for dinner D. he wanted to know business behavior and manners in the USA A. 开除. B. 移开. C. 脱下. D. 去掉. 57. What's the meaning of the underlined word "remove"? A. bring a small gift from your country B. open the gift right away C. enter the house with your shoes on D. ask a person's age A. shouldn't use your hands to eat fried chicken B. can't stand and talk in the kitchen while the host is cooking C. can't talk with all the family members D. probably won't speak about business A. different countries have different customs B. Japanese have the similar customs with Americans C. everyone may take part in the dinner table conversation in Korea D. only people from Korea and America can answer Jun's question B

I had little in the way of money when I took this job in Ft. Lauderdale. One noon, I felt very hungry, so I sat outside at a little park and had a small piece of bread, ate half with a glass of water. I was OK with that. I thought about my work and enjoyed the sun, birds and people, taking out any problems I had.

A tall man walked to me who was not dressed well and began a conversation about little things. I always dressed clean and neat well. So he thought I had money. He said, "Could you please give me some money?"

I said, "I don't have any."

He kept on asking, and I said, "I really don't have any."

He then became and said, "I know the persons like you, you wouldn't give anybody anything."

That made me mad. I became angry because he doubted me. I looked at him and gave my wallet to him, "Look in my wallet."

He then said "sorry" to me and opened his wallet and said, "Here I will give you some."

I looked at him in surprise and said, "No, thank you." Then I walked away.

It's good to remember that people can always surprise you.

A. in the writer's workplace C. in the factory A. ask some money C. give him some money A. 兴奋的 B. 犹豫的 B. in the park D. in the office B. have a conversation D. laugh at him C. 知足的 D. 挖苦的 A. he wasn't clean and neat C. he gave some money to him A. the tall man was very rich B. the writer was very rich C. men can not be judged(判断) by their looks B. he wasn't dressed well D. he doubted him D. the writer didn't want to give any money to the tall man

C

Stranger Safety Tips for Children

Your feelings tell you that you are safe with some people like your mom or dad, brothers or sisters; your grandparents; teachers at school.

People that you do not know very well can mean danger. You may meet these people anywhere, in the streets, stores, theaters, or on the playgrounds. These people are strangers. Simply, a stranger is someone that you do not know.

Not all strangers are bad, but it is very difficult to tell bad strangers from good strangers. Strangers can come in all shapes, sizes, colors, and ages. Even a teenager could be considered a stranger to you. If a "stranger" comes towards you, you should:

● Never talk to a stranger.

● Never go near a stranger.

● Never accept gifts or rides from a stranger.

● Never go anywhere with a stranger.

Report strangers to your parents, teachers, bus drivers, or an adult that you know well.

The main rule to remember: "Stay away from strangers".

When you are alone at home, always lock the door. Do not answer the door if someone knocks. Never let strangers into the house. If the telephone rings, answer it. Do not tell anyone that you are alone. You can tell them your parent cannot come to the phone right now. Ask who is calling, and offer to take a message.

A. your brothers C. your classmates A. Because they don't know your parents. B. Because they have a different shapes. C. Because they may bring danger. D. Because they can be seen anywhere. A. say hello to him C. call your parents B. your teachers D. some strangers 67. Why do you need to stay away from strangers? B. keep away from him D. accept his gifts and leave

D

Do you need to "edit your friends"? Is your mobile phone directory full of phone numbers of people you don't really want to talk to? Do you go out with people from work or school more often than with your real friends? Do you say yes to invitations because you think you should, not because you want to? If you answered yes to at least two of these questions, then perhaps you need to "edit your friends".

Nowadays people like to spend a lot of time with people at work or classmates at school. The result is that we don't have enough time to see our real, close friends. As our lives get busier, it becomes more important to spend the little free time we have with people we really want to see, people we love and who really love us.

Who are the friends you need to edit? A few years ago I read a book about how to get rid of unnecessary possessions(物品). It said you should ask yourself about each thing you have: Is it useful? Do I really like it? Do I feel better every time I look at it? If the answer is no to any one of those questions, you should throw it away. Maybe we should ask similar questions about our friends.

What kind of friends will you probably need to edit? Sometimes it's an old friend. Somebody who you used to have a lot in common with, but who, when you meet now, you have very little or nothing to say to. Or it might be a new friend who you get on quite well with, but who is taking up too much of your time. Next time one of these people calls you and suggests a meeting, think "Do I really want to see this person?", and if the answer is no, say no, and make an excuse. That way you'll have more time to spend with your real friends. A. they have moved to a different area

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:【人教版】2017年九年级英语:Unit6同步练习及答案(Word版)
  • 下一篇:整数加减法简便计算(全面 系统)31