【人教版】2017年九年级英语:Unit12同步练习及答案(Word版)

Unit12 Life is full of the unexpected

一、单项选择(共20小题;共20分)

A. didn't fly A. was on

B. hasn't flown B. has been on

C. hadn't flown C. had begun

D. wasn't flying D. has begun

2.3. --- Why did you throw away that pair of sports shoes?

A. have worn A. when

B. put on B. if

C. had worn C. and

D. have put on D. till

4.5. --- Amy, I called you yesterday evening, but nobody answered the phone.

A. take B. took C. am taking D. was taking

6. --- How many times have you been to the Great Wall?

A. went B. have gone C. have been

7. --- Have you got any iphone4s?

A. looked out A. In A. stay up A. last year

B. sold out B. By B. put up

C. come out C. At C. give up B. one year ago

D. given out D. Till D. show up

8.9. C. since we met last year A. is A. learnt

B. has been B. has learnt

D. when we met last year C. was C. had learnt

D. had been D. will learn

13. --- Did you see Tom at the party?

A. left A. as

B. was leaving B. until

C. had left C. while

D. has left D. when

15. --- Alan! Why are you so late?

A. went B. am walking C. has gone D. was walking 16. --- Guess what! I saw Sally in London.

A. think A. sold off B. was thinking B. sold up C. thought C. sold away D. am thinking D. sold out --- About 2000, but I've forgotten most of them.

A. by A. show up A. is changed B. at B. give up B. was changed C. to C. stay up C. has changed D. on D. set up D. had changed 二、单词拼写(单句首字母填空)(共10小题;共10分) 三、单词拼写(根据中文提示拼写单词)(共10小题;共10分) 取消) the meeting. 消失). 尴尬的). 发现)were made with the help of compass. 活着) by feeding it warm milk. 睡过头了), so I was late for school. 公布) a moment ago. 官员). 取消) my appointment with a dentist yesterday. 消失).

四、翻译(根据中文提示完成句子)(共10小题;共20分)

41. --- Did you go to the movie last night? 开始十多分钟了). (for) (词数不限)

42. --- 昨天早上9点至10点你们在上英语课吗? --- 不,我们不上英语课,我们在上语文课。

43. 谢谢你用小汽车搭载了我一程。(give) (词数不限) 44. 她已经决定出卖公司移居国外。(词数不限)

45. 我最好的朋友在我生日那天没有露面。(仅限2词) 46. 等到人们认识到这是一个玩笑的时候,救护车已经到了。

47. 在第一张照片里,爸爸和妹妹正在看电视。

48. 他很友好,让我坐他的车到城里。

49. 他们昨天把票卖光了。

露面).

五、完形填空(共10小题;共15分)

Ten years ago, 26-year-old Cival Mills was just days away from finishing his hospital internship(实习期) in South Africa. He was looking forward to a bright future in 51 . But later, he met a car 52 . He had locked-in syndrome(闭锁综合征)—he is completely conscious(神志清醒的), yet unable to progress. He first learned to by using his eye movements to "type" words on a spelling chart. After two years of treatment, he regained movement in his left thumb, which he used to finish his first book—This Too Shall Pass.

another book.

"If you lose hope you have lost your chance for a better future," Dr. Mills said.

51. A. music 52. A. sale 53. A. hand 54. A. mouth 55. A. slow 56. A. good

B. art B. accident B. foot B. eyes B. alive B. terrible

C. medicine C. show C. leg C. nose C. happy C. amazing

D. writing D. repair D. muscle D. ears D. strong D. old

57. A. recovered 58. A. see 59. A. Her 60. A. days

B. borrowed B. communicate B. His B. weeks

C. come C. change C. My C. months

D. learned D. lock D. Our D. years

六、阅读理解(共13小题;共26分)

A

When Daniel woke up yesterday morning, he found he was a bit late for school, so he started running jumped up quickly, went on running and got on the bus. After a while an old coach broke down in the middle of the road, and the driver couldn't move it. It was eight o'clock, the middle of the rush hour, so it soon created a terrible traffic jam. The bus driver tried to go round the coach. Unfortunately a taxi was coming in the opposite direction. The driver tried to stop the taxi, but he couldn't prevent the accident—the taxi crashed into the front of the bus! Luckily nobody was hurt.

When Daniel finally got to school out of breath, the science lesson had been on for five minutes. Daniel said sorry to the teacher and sat at his desk. He reached out for his school bag—no, it was nowhere to be found.

"Where is my school bag?" Daniel was puzzled. Suddenly he realized that he had left it on the bus. Bad luck!

61. What does the underlined word "tripped" mean?

A. 扔掉 B. 拣起 C. 绊,绊倒 D. 跨越

62. What is the order of the accident? ①A taxi was coming in the opposite direction. ②The bus driver went round the coach. ③An old coach broke down. ④The taxi crashed into the bus.

A. ①→④→②→③ A. An Unlucky Day C. A Traffic Accident

B. ②→③→①→④ C. ③→②→④→① B. A Happy Day Out D. A Strict Teacher

D. ③→②→①→④

63. What is the best title for this passage?

B

Most people think April Fool's Day is on April 1st every year. On this day, strange things may happen. Our friends will play jokes on us and try to fool us.

But people don't know the origin(起源) of April Fool's Day clearly. Some say April Fool's Day began many years ago in France. Long ago in France, the old New Year's festival was celebrated from March 25th to April 1st and ended with exchange(交换) of presents. Later the King changed the New Year to January 1st. Some people still celebrated the New Year in April. They were called April Fish and were given presents as a joke, and so the tradition was born. Today in France, April Fool's Day falls on April 1.

In many countries, April Fool's Day is not celebrated on April 1st but on other days. In Mexico, April Fool's Day is on the 28th of December. In ancient Rome (古罗马), the day was on the 25th of March. In India, the day is on the 31st of March. In America, the day is mostly decided by young people who want to make fun of other people. But it is important to remember that your friends and you will be both happy. One must remember the difference between a good joke and a bad one.

64. When is April Fool's Day in France now?

A. April 1st. C. December 28th. A. They give presents to friends. B. They play jokes on friends. C. They exchange presents. D. They do nothing special. A. in ancient Rome C. in America B. March 25th. D. March 31st. 65. What do people usually do on April Fool's Day now? B. in Mexico D. in India 67. Which sentence is right according to the passage? A. April Fool's Day is on the same day all over the world. B. In America, young people can't decide the day when they want to play a joke. C. New Year's Day is from March 25th to April 1st now. D. Please remember to play a good joke on April Fool's Day. A. how to play jokes C. the New Year B. April Fool's Day D. What is a good joke C

A recent research shows that physical activity (体育活动) may help students do better in their classes. The research comes because educators in some countries are reducing time for activities like P.E. class. Researchers go over the results of fourteen studies. Twelve were from the United States, one from Canada and one from South Africa. The studies appeared between 2009 and 2013. They included more than 55,000 children, aged six to eighteen.

Thomas Singh, one of the researchers, says the studies showed a relationship between physical activity and scores on subjects such as math, English and reading. Ms. Singh offers some possible explanations(解释):

"There are, first, physiological(生理的) explanations, like more blood flow, and so more oxygen(氧气) to the brain. Being physically active means there are more hormones( 荷尔蒙) produced like endorphins(脑内啡). And endorphins make your stress level lower and your mood improved, which means you will perform better in class. Also, students who take part in organized sports learn rules and how to follow them. This could improve their classroom behavior and help them know what they should do.

All in all, the finding tells us that physically active kids are more likely to do better in school. Ms. Singh says schools should consider the finding before they cut physical education programs.

69. What led the researchers to do the studies?

A. Schools' cutting physical activity. B. Their interest in physical activity. C. The tests including about 55,000 children. D. Kids' unsatisfying schooling performance. A. 14. B. 12 C. 2. D. 3. 70. How many countries took part in the studies? 71. Which of the following is NOT one of the advantages of physical activity according to the passage? A. Getting more blood flow. B. Better classroom behavior. C. Feeling relaxed and refreshed. D. Greater ability to organize activities.

D

Why are so many people so afraid of failure? Quite simple because no one tells us how to fail so that failure becomes an experience that will lead to growth. We forget that failure is part of the human condition and that every person has the right to failure.

Most parents work hard at either preventing failure or protecting their children from the knowledge that they have failed. One way is to lower standards. A mother describes her child's hastily made table as “perfect”, even though it wobbles(摇晃) on uneven legs. Another way is to shift blame. If John fails science, his teacher is unfair or stupid.

The trouble with failure prevention devices is that they leave a child unequipped for life in the real word. The young need no one can win all the time---and that it is possible to enjoy a game even when you don't win. A child who's not invited to a birthday party, who doesn's make the honor roll or the baseball team, feels terrible, of course, But parents should not offer a quick consolation(安慰) prize or say, “It doesn't matter” because it does. The young should be allowed to allowed to experience disappointment and be helped to master it.

Failure is never pleasurable. It hurts adults and child alike. But it can make a positive contribution to your life once you learn to use it. Step one is to ask “why did I fail?” Resist the natural impulse to blame someone else. Ask yourself what you did wrong and how you can improve. If someone else can help, don't be shy about inquiring. To learn that no one can be best at everything.

A. the reason why people fail B. how to fail C. the ways to prevent failures D. the importance of facing failures A. how a mother praised her children

B. two ways of failure prevention most parents used when their children fail C. how to shift blame D. parents should blame their children at the proper time

七、短文7选5(5选5等)(共5小题;共10分)

"Home Stay is a form of study-abroad program. It allows the visitor to stay with a local family to better understand the local lifestyle. It also helps to improve the visitor's language ability. If you wish to learn more about foreign cultures or to get foreign experience, you should join this kind of holiday. schoolmates last month. We went to London, a place where I had wanted to go since years ago.

After we got to London, we went to stay with different families. I was lucky that my host family (寄宿家庭) was a white couple who had a daughter about my age. 76. . They were interested in me and I learnt a lot of things from then on. classes or go on a sight-seeing trip to different places of interest like Big Ben. London Bridge, and Buckingham Palace. We would go back to our own homes after the activities.

The holiday was a valuable experience for me. I enjoyed every minute of it. weeks later, we had to leave "home" for Hong Kong.

A. Yes, time really flew fast B. I am sure you won't be disappointed C. I always thought about this kind of holiday D. It took me 8 hours to fly to London E. They treated me as a daughter of their family F. The holiday was filled with activities every day

八、阅读与表达(问答式)(共5小题;共10分)

Have you ever had problems in your life and don't know how to be happy? If so, you will find Being A Happy Teenager by Australian writer Andrew Matthews is useful.

Andrew Matthews is a writer, cartoonist and speaker. His books have been translated into 20 languages. He has been on over 2000 radios and TV programs.

In his book, Matthews tells us how to have a happy life and answers the questions of teenagers.

There are many topics such as parents and friends, and the book says we should stop being angry and forgive. The book tells us a lot of useful skills, such as how to put what you have learned into pictures of your mind to make your memory better. Many teenagers think that happiness comes from a good exam marks or praise from other people. But you can still be happy when there are no such "good" things. Success comes from a good attitude. If you learn from problems you will have success in the future. Some school boys have problems, such as being too tall or too short. But Matthews tells us happiness comes from thinking about thing in a positive way.

If you are tall, people notice you and you can get a better view at the movie; If you are short, your clothes and shoes take less room in your bedroom. This is Matthews' most important lesson—you choose to be happy.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:整数加减法简便计算(全面 系统)1
  • 下一篇:【人教版】2017年九年级英语:Unit9同步练习及答案(Word版)