The book report of Alice

The book report of Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland

This month,I read a book named Alice’s adventures in wonderland ,which was written by Lewis Cawoll,a famous English author,in 1865.In the book,there is a fantastic and crazy world,where it seemed that Alice,the main characters the only sober one.I n the adventures,Alice found herself time after time,and grew up continually.

The main character of this book--Alice,is a innocent and lovely girl,who is not like ordinary little girl--timid and fragile and contrarily she is very brave.In addition,she has a good imagination,manners and behavior.She experenced a strange odyssey after she had fallen asleep.She followed the white rabbit and jumped intothe rabbit-hole.And then,she came to the fantastic world,Wonderland.In Wonderland,she helped the white rabbit find its fan and glove.Besides,she hid the three gardeners who were going to be killed by the queen.What’s more,she rightly protest against the queen and the king in the ridiculous court.We can deeply feel the spirit of democracy,justice and humanity from Alice.

In the amazing world,there are the defiant caterpillar smoking a pipe on top of a mushroom,the cheshine cat grinning mannerly and the mad march hare,and so on.Those who all

have the flavor of fairy tale make the book fill of child interest. In my opinion,it’s not only a book but also a story of adventures,which is popularity with children as well as with adults.It’s considered to be one of the best examples of the literary nonsense genre.It’s narrative course and structure,characters and imagery have been enormously influencetial in both popular culture and literature,especially in the fantary genre.The story is full incredble fantasies.Though Alice has woke up from the dream,the story will never die.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:2016-2017学年海南省九年级上英语期中检测题含答案
  • 下一篇:2017版中考历史总复习 第一篇 系统复习 第六板块 世界现代史 考