定语从句复习学案

Feedback exercises: Attributive Clauses

Practice 1 (Multiple choices)

1. I shall never forget those years _____I lived in the country with the farmers,

______has a great effect on my life.

A. that; whichB. when ;which

C. which; thatD. when; who

2. Wilma became the first America woman to win three Olympic gold medals in track,

_____made her mother very proud.

A. it B. that C. whichD. this

3. Can you tell me the name of the factory _____ you visited last week?

A. whatB. in that C./ D. when

4. I don’t like the way ______ you speak to her .

A./B. which C. in thatD. of which

5. The most important thing _____we should pay attention to is the very thing _____I

have said.

A. which; thatB. that; which

C. which; whichD. that; that

6. She spent the whole evening talking about the things and persons ___none of us has

ever heard of.

A. whichB. who C. whom D. that

7.He never reads anything ___is not worth reading.

A. whichB. that C. who D. as

8.I have bought such a watch ___ was advertisedon TV.

A. thatB. which C. as D. it

9. ___was expected ,he failed in the exam.

A. That B. AsC. WhichD. It

10. I can never forget the day _____ we worked together and the day _____ we spent

together .

A. when; whichB. which; when

C. what;that D. on which; when

Practice 2Blank-filling

Ning Zetao, __1__height is 1.91 meters, is the best swimmer

__2__ I have ever seen. He is from He Nan __3__he grew up and he has

become a super sports star __4___ fans are everywhere in the world. August 10 is

the day __5__ I first watched his match in men’s 100-meter free style swimming.

He swims very well, __6__is one of the reasons __7___ I like him. Do you

want to know other reasons? Guess!

第 1 页 共 2 页

Practice 3 Correct mistakes

Dear Tom,

I have received the letter in which you posted last week. Thanks for the photos which you sent it. I often think of the time when we spent together. Do you still remember the lake which we had a picture taken? How are the children whom played with us? I had a dream where we were staying in the cinema where we went to last time. Besides, I have bought the very book which you need . On the weekend when I am free, I will post it to you.

Best wishes,

Li Ming

Practice 4 Rewriting:

A brief introduction to Tu Youyou

Tu Youyou was born in 1930. She is now 85. In 1955, she graduated from Peking University. After graduation, she has been researching Chinese Medicine.

In 2011, she discovered artemisinin (青蒿素).It is a drug therapy for malaria. The drug therapy has saved millions of lives across the globe, especially in the

developing world. Because of this, she won the Nobel Prize for Medicine on October 5th.

Consolidation:

我们班是一个大家庭,包括___ 男生和___ 女生。___老师,我们的班主任,经常给我们提供帮助。他2005年来我们学校工作,在我们学校教书已经10年了。他教学经验丰富,有为我们创造一个允许我们互相自由交流的气氛(atmosphere)的能力。我们都爱他。

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

第 2 页 共 2 页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:湖北省八校2017届高三上学期第一次联考试题(12月) 数学(文)
  • 下一篇:山西省太原市第五中学2016-2017学年高二上学期期中考试(12月) 地