辽宁四方高中2016-2017学年高一上学期期中考试英语试题

2016-2017学年上学期抚顺四方高中高一期中考试试题 英语 考试时间:90分钟分数:120分 第Ⅰ卷

第一部分:阅读理解(共两节,满分40分) 第一节(共15小题;每小题2分,满分30分) 阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C、D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。 A Last summer holiday, I

took a trip to Yunnan. It is in the southern part of our country .It is really a very beautiful place--grand mountains, clean rivers and kind people. Trees and flowers are seen everywhere. Every year there are lots and lots of visitors. Maybe you have heard about Shi Lin (stone forests). There are all kinds of strange stones. Some of the small stones look like graceful girls; and the big stones look like handsome men. Other stones look like cats, peafowls , mice, elephants and so on. Of all the stones, the stone like a beautiful girl in a legend is the most famous .Its name is A Shima. I also went to Li Jiang. The roads in that city are just like the Eight Diagrams. Any road in the city goes to the center of Li Jiang. A river runs through the whole city. If you go along the river, you’ll never get lost. There are many ethnic minority people in Yunnan. They are very cordial. And they all like singing and dancing. We danced with them around the campfire that night. I really had a good time. I like the elephants and fruits there best. An elephant is even taller than me! I even mounted the elephant, though I was very afraid at first. But the elephant seemed very friendly. I took some photos with it. The fruits there are very fresh and delicious. They are very good for our health. 1

The trip to Yunnan impressed me greatly. I will never forget it.

1.Which of the following is not included in the advantages of Yunnan?

A. grand mountains. B. clean rivers.

C. kind people D. good transports.

2.The word “cordial” in the third paragraph means ________.

A. strange B. friendly

C. poor . D. unhappy.

3.Which of the following is NOT true?

A. There are all kinds of strange stones in Stone Forests in Yunnan.

B. Some of the stones look like animals while some others like people.

C. The elephant is tall and fierce to visitors when it’s hungry.

D. Yunnan had a nice impression on the writer.

4.The suitable title of the passage is _________.

A. A good impression. B. A Trip to Yunnan.

C. A visit to Shi Lin.D. The beautiful Paradise

B

Many teenagers feel that the most important people in their lives are their friends. They believe that their family members don't know them as well as their friends do. In large families, it is quite often for brothers and sisters to fight with each other and then they can only go to their friends for some ideas.

It is very important for teenagers to have one good friend or a group of friends. Even when they are not with their friends, they usually spend a lot of time talking among themselves on the phone. This communication is very important in children's growing up, because friends can discuss something. These things are difficult to tell their family members.

However, parents often try to choose their children's friends for them. Some parents may even stop their children from meeting their good friends. Have you ever thought of the following questions?

1. Who chooses your friends?

2. Do you choose your friends or your friends choose you?

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:【数学】湖北省枣阳市育才中学2016-2017学年高二上学期期中考试
  • 下一篇:如何让美国私立高中考官刮目相看