最新中考英语精品复习 第16课时 九年级Units 3~4

一、单项选择。

1.—Have you read the book Harry Potter?

—Sure.Eric is also __D__ it and we become friends because of that.(2016,东营)

A.proud ofB.afraid of

C.serious aboutD.interested in

2.—What did Max just say to you?

—He asked me __A__.(2016,连云港)

A.if I would like to go skating

B.when did I buy this CD

C.where I will spend the weekend

D.that I had a good time

3.,others will think you are ________.

A.polite,politeB.polite,politely

C.politely,politeD.politely,politely

4.—,Linda?

—No,I've grown up.

A.aloneB.being alone

C.lonelyD.being lonely

5.A.spend,chattingB.take,chatting

C.spend,to chatD.cost,to chat

6.A.keep onB.hold on

C.put onD.depend on

7.,but it must be very old.

A.exactly B.differently

C.quickly D.simply

8.,________ I'll take them.

A.Even though,but B.Even though,/

C.If,but D.Because,/

9.—How was the weather there today?

—Sunny,but cloudy __D__.

A.in time B.on time

C.all the time D.from time to time

10.A.played B.playing C.to play D.play

二、完形填空。(2016,武汉)

A jobless man wanted to apply (求职) for the position of “office boy” at Microsoft.The staff manager interviewed him and then gave him a ____:clean the floor.The man passed it:he cleaned the floor very well.

“You are hired(雇佣),”the manager told the man.“Give me your email address,and I'll send you the form to ____.I shall also send you the __ you should report for the work.”

The man replied,“I don't have a ____,or email!”

“I am sorry,” said the manager.“If you don't have email,that means you do not exist(存在).And we cannot __ persons who do not exist.”

The man was very ____.He didn't know what to do.He only had 10 dollars with him.Once that was __,he wouldn't have any money to buy even food.He went to the supermarket and bought a box of tomatoes with his 10 dollars.He went from door to door and __ the tomatoes in small bags.He doubled his money.

He __this three times,and returned home with 60 dollars.He realized that he could

continue to live this way.He started to go earlier every day,and returned later.He doubled or made even three times his money every day.Soon,he ____ a cart,then a truck.In a very short time,he had his many delivery(递送)trucks.

Five years later,the man became one of the most biggest __ sellers in the country.He started to plan his family's future.He called an insurance(保险)broker,a man who sells insurance.At the end of the ____,the broker asked him for his email address.The man replied,“I don't have en email.”

Hearing that,the broker felt very __.“You don't have email,and yet have succeeded in becoming so ____.Can you imagine what you could have been if you had email?” he said aloud,The man thought for a while,and replied,“an office ____ at Microsoft!”

If you just lost your job or just failed an interview,don't worry,think of the positive(积极的)...Good days are on the way and something better will happen to you.

11.A.job B.hand C.chance D.test

12.A.checked out B.put up

C.fill in D.write down

13.A.name B.date C.address D.ticket

14.A.computer B.screen C.website D.letter

15.A.believe B.pay C.accept D.refuse

16.A.pleased B.excited

C.embarrassed D.disappointed

17.A.exchanged B.spent

C.wasted D.lost

18.A.divided B.showed C.kept D.sold

19.A.repeated B.reminded C.tried D.counted

20.A.borrowed B.repaired C.received D.bought

21.A.truck B.insurance C.food D.door

22.A.introduction B.conversation

C.business D.story

23.A.worried B.satisfied C.upset D.surprised

24.A.clever B.healthy C.rich D.confident

25.A.boy B.secretary C.cleaner D.head

三、阅读理解。(2016,恩施)

Five years ago,my mother gave birth to a brother for me when I was 8.I have learned a lot from getting along with him.

After he was born,I almost became a babysitter.I had to make faces and sing to him when he was crying.Sometimes I even carried him everywhere in our yard to refresh him while my parents were busy.What I liked to do best was to feed him when looking after him.How cute he was as he tasted his favorite food!My parents often praised me happily.As an elder brother,you've made contributions to looking after your younger brother.

I have got happiness from sharing.When I was young,I was the only child in my family.I could get what I wanted from my parents and get my parents' whole love.I was a “Little Emperor”.

But now,as long as I get something good,I will share it with him.I remembered the year when he was three,he was fond of Rubik cubes(魔方).I bought one for him with my lucky money as a birthday present.When he got the toy,he was so happy that he laughed,hugged me and said,

“Brother,I love you!”

Thanks for spending these years together with my family.It has taught me what responsibility means,what unselfishness means and what friendship means.Not only should I look after myself,but also I should pay attention to my family and my friends.

26.The underlined word “amuse”.

A.开他玩笑 B.令他开心

C.令他生气 D.令他讨厌

27.When looking after his younger brother,A.carrying him everywhere

B.making faces and singing to him

C.feeding him

D.telling stories to him

28.How old was the writer when he bought the birthday present for his younger brother?A.3. B.8. C.11. D.13.

29.Before his younger brother was born,A.was a babysitter in his family

B.was a “Little Emperor” in his family

C.cooked for his family

D.bought a Rubik cube for himself

30.If you have a brother or a sister in your family,passage.

A.responsible B.selfish

C.lonely D.puzzled

四、任务型阅读。

English has some apologetic terms(表示歉意的用语).It seems that they mean the same thing.They almost do.However,what's the difference between “Excuse me”,“I'm sorry”,“Pardon”,and “What?”

Pardon

Americans don't really use “pardon”.If you do,they will probably joke that you're trying to sound pretentious(炫耀的) or joke that you're British.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:最新中考英语精品复习 第12课时 八年级(下)Units 5~6
  • 下一篇:最新中考英语精品复习 第6课时 八年级(上)Units 3~4