(本试卷共150分,考试用时120分钟。)

注意事项:

1. 答卷前,考生务必将自己的姓名、准考证号填写在试题卷和答题卡上

直接答在答题卡上相对应的区域内。答在试题卷上无效。

第Ⅰ卷 选择题(共115分)

第一部分:听力(共两节,满分30分)

做题时,先将答案划在试卷上。录音内容结束后,你将有两分钟的时间将试卷上的答案转涂到答题卡上。

第一节(共5小题;每小题1.5分,满分7.5分)

听下面5段对话。每段对话后有一个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听完每段对话后,你都有10秒钟的时间来回答有关小题和阅读下一小题。每段对话仅读一遍。

1.What is the possible relationship between the speakers?

A.Father and daughter.B.Son and mother.C.Husband and wife.

2.How was the woman's journey?

A.Satisfying.B. Exciting.C. Disappointing.

3.Where does the conversation probably take place?

A.At home. B.In a shop.C.At school.

4.How did Palestinians feel after Yasser Arafat died?

A.Sad. B. Shocked. C.Angry.

5.What is the woman interested in?

A.Politics. B.Fashion. C.Sports.

第二节(共15小题;每小题1.5分,满分22.5分)

听下面5段对话。每段对话后有几个小题,从题中所给的A、B、C三个选项中选出最佳选项,并标在试卷的相应位置。听每段对话前,你将有时间阅读各个小题,每小题5秒钟;听完后,各小题将给出5秒钟的作答时间。每段对话读两遍。

听第6段材料,回答第6~7题。

6.What will the woman do?

A.Fetch the homework.B. Clean the blackboard. C. Clean the floor.

7.What will be left on the blackboard?

A.the pictures.B.The new words. C.The drills and examples.

听第7段材料,回答第8~10题。

8.What is the woman going to London for?

A. For a visit.B.For business. C.For study.

9.Why does the woman choose London as her destination?

A. She can learn pure English there.

B.The fees are low there.

C.She prefers to study alone.

10.When will the woman leave for London?

A.On August 28.B.On August 18.C.On July 28.

听第8段材料,回答第11~13题。

11.What does Fossett do?

A.A pilot.B. A businessman. C.A solider.

12.How long did Fossett's flight take?

A. 60 hours.B.67 hours.C.76 hours.

13.What does the woman think of Fossett's flight?

A.It's dangerous. B.It's worthy to be followed. C. It's great.2. 选择题选出答案后,用2B铅笔把答题卡上对应题目的答案标号涂黑;完成句子和书面表达题用0.5毫米黑色签字笔

听第9段材料,回答第14~16题。

14.When does the conversation take place?

A.In the morning. B.In the afternoon. C.In the evening.

15.What does the man suggest doing?

A.Listening to the music. B. Going dancing. C.Going to a cinema.

16.What can we know from the conversation?

A.The woman agrees to go with the man at last.

B.The man doesn't like light jazz.

C.The food in the Club Blue Note is expensive.

听第10段材料,回答第17~20题。

17.When did the story take place?

A.In the spring. B.In the summer. C.In the winter.

18.What was the library's problem?

A.People of the town wanted to borrow all the books.

B.The librarians had to move to a newly-built library.

C.The librarians didn't have enough money to move their books.

19.What did one of the librarians suggest doing?

A.Having all the books lent to the readers in the city.

B.Asking the students around the city to come to help.

C.Having all the books delivered to the librarians' homes.

20.What's the talk mainly about?

A. A new library. B. An unusual problem.C. Helpful people.

第二部分:英语知识运用(共两节,满分45分)

第一节:单项填空(共15小题;每小题1分,满分15分)

从A、B、C、D四个选项中,选出可以填入空白处的最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

21.Shenzhou VII,country‘s third manned spaceship,was launched successfully on September 25,northwestern Gansu Province,China.

A.a;不填 B.the;the C.the;不填 D.a;the

organized and given rules in Britain.

A. has to, firstly B. should, firstlyC. must, firstD. ought to, initial

23.The president stood by a window inside the room, ____, looking over the square.

A.where I entered B.into which I entered C.which I entered D、that I entered

24. Anyone with half an eye on the unemployment figures knew that claims about economic recovery _____ just around the corner were untrue.

A. would be B. to be C. taking D. being

25. Was ________ at the air battle on June 8,1994, ________ was led by Captain Johnson ___ Peter lost his life?

A. it; when; that B. that; that; who C. it; which; that D. it; which; when

26. Only when ___ possible to settle the problem.

A. does the chief editor come will it be B. the chief editor comes will it be

C. has the chief editor come will it be D. the chief editor comes it will be.

27. ___ other good students, in my opinion, Tom is _____ student.

A. Compared with; a most satisfied B. Compared to; the most satisfied

C. Comparing to; the most satisfying D. Compared with; a more satisfying

Liu Xiang rubbed his right leg painfully,

he would not be crossing even one hurdle that day.

A.as:that B.after;what C.since;why D.when;which

29. Some developed countries are trying to ______ the serious problems resulting from the

energy crisis.

A. step upB. cope with C. cut off D. end up

30. .—Haven't I told you that I like the beef well done?

—Yes, but I _____ it longer than I usually do.

A. was cookingB.will cook C. cooked D. had cooked

31 Zhou Zhenglong, the Shanxi farmer____ guilty of faking photographs of the South China

tiger, _____ a lighter sentence of two-and-a-half years in prison.

A. found, receiving B. was found, receiving

C. having been found, received D. found, was received for the fact that she got hit by a car and broke her leg on her way to school, she might

have passed the exam.

A.Had it not been B.Hadn‘t it been C.Was it not D.Were it not

33. ___of the twins, who were famous for their sci-fi film Matrix, was arrested by NYPD on

patrol at midnight, because I saw both at a party last night.

A.None B.Both C.Neither D.All

34. One or two days ________quite enough to complete the work. _______ you or he going to

work with me?

A. is; Is B. is; Are C. are; Is D. are; Are

35. ——Did your sister pass the exam?

——She failed and is in low spirits.

——I‘m sorry for her.

——____.

A. Thank you B. You‘re welcome C. I would think soD. Never mind

第二节:完形填空(共20小题;每小题l.5分,满分30分)

阅读下面短文,掌握其大意,然后从36-55各题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D)中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

Many teachers believe that the responsibilities for learning lie with the student. instructors expect students to be familiar with the The student is considered to be who is motivated to learn for the sake of , not the one interested only in getting high grades. Sometimes homework is returned brief written comments but without a grade. Even if a grade is not given, the student is for learning the material assigned. When research is , the professor expects the student to take it actively and to

complete it with guidance. It is the responsibility to find books, magazines, and articles in the library. Professors do not have the time to explain graduate students, to be able to exhaust the reference that their students should not be dependent on them. In the United States, professors have many other duties teaching, such as administrative or research work.. , the time that a professor can spend with a student outside of class is . If a student has problems with classroom work, the student should either make an appointment.

36. A. If B. Although C. Because D. Since

37. A. suggestionB. context C. abstract D. information

38. A. poorB. ideal C. average D. disappointed

39. A. suchB. one C. any D. some

40. A. fun B. work C. learning D. prize

41. A. by B. in C. for D. with

42. A. criticized B. innocent C. responsibleD. dismissed

43. A. collected B. distributed C. assigned D. finished

44. A. maximumB. minimum C. possible D. practical

45. A. student's B. professor's C. assistant's D. librarian's

46. A.when B. what C. why D. how

47. A. particularly B. essentially C. obviously D. rarely

48. A. selectionsB. collections C. sources D. origins

49. A. hate B. dislike C. like D. prefer

50. A. too B. such C. muchD. more

51. A. but B. exceptC. with D. besides

52. A. However B. Therefore C. Furthermore D. Nevertheless

53. A. plentiful B. limited C. irregular D. flexible

54. A. greet B. annoy C. approach D. attach

55. A. orB. and C. to D. but

第三部分:阅读理解(共20小题;每小题2分,满分40分)

阅读下列短文,从每题所给的四个选项(A、B、C和D中,选出最佳选项,并在答题卡上将该项涂黑。

A

What happens when employees have access to their company's financial information over an intranet (a network inside the company) as the company grows?

There was widespread fear and worry in our company when we decided to put all our financial information, including salaries, on our wide area network (WAN) in 1987 and then on our intranet in the early 1990s. People feared our competitors would get the numbers and use them against us — to scare our customers, steal our employees, or attempt some other unimaginably horrible tricks. But that has never happened. And I don't believe it will.

Back in 1968, when I started my company, now an $ 11-million engineering-design firm, out of my house in Blacksburg, Virginia, my wife did the books. Later an employee took them over. As we added employees here and there, we saw no reason to keep any secrets. We just left the books open wherever they were last used. It wasn't until a business writer told me, "Oh that's what we call open-book management," that I knew there was a name for what we did and that it was something unusual.

As we grew and opened five branch offices — three in Virginia, one in Tennessee, and one in North Carolina — this casual system was no longer possible. But we knew we wanted to continue the open style. I can't say we're always more profitable because of OBM; we have the same ups and downs as our competitors. And I can't say we are always happier; we have the same quarrels as in other workplaces. But we do have a great deal of trust here, and our employees stick with us. When we have tough financial times, our 170 employees know that nobody's drawing off money from the company for private purposes and that they've got to make the pie bigger if they're going to get a bigger price.

56. From the passage we can learn that ___________________.

A. most business firms have adopted OBM

B. it was very unusual for business firms to make known their financial information

C. it is a good thing to let your competitors know your financial information

D. OBM can always result in greater profits

57. In the sentence in the third paragraph "My wife did the books," the word "books" means

________________.

A. the books which the company owned

B. the books stored in the writer's house in Blacksburg

C. records of money received and spent

D. sheets of paper bound together for writing

58. The author adopted open-book management ________________.

A. because of the increase of employees

B. according to the recommendation of a business writer

C. because of the big profits it would bring

D. without being aware of it

59. According to the author, the most outstanding benefit of his management is that his company

___________________.

A.makes more profits than his competitors

B.has created a trusty atmosphere

C.makes his finance known to his employees

D.has made a bigger piece of the pie

B

Teaching children to read well from the start is the most important task of elementary schools. But relying on educators to approach this task correctly can be a great mistake. Many schools continue to employ instructional methods that have been proven ineffective. The staying power of the ―look-say‖ or ―whole-word‖ method of teaching beginning reading is perhaps the most flagrant example of this failure to instruct effectively.

The whole-word approach to reading stresses the meaning of words over the meaning of letters, thinking over decoding,

developing a sight vocabulary of familiar words over developing the ability to unlock the pronunciation of unfamiliar words. It fits in with the self-directed, ―learning how to learn‖ activities recommended by advocates (倡导者)of ―open‖ classrooms and with the concept that children have to be developmentally ready to begin reading. Before 1963, no major publisher put out anything but these ―Run-Spot-Run‖ readers.

what has been called ―the great debate‖ in beginning reading. In his best-seller Why Johnny Can‘t Read, Flesch indicted(控诉)the nation‘s public schools for miseducating students by using the look-say method. He said – and more scholarly studies by Jeane Chall and Rovert Dykstra later confirmed – that another approach to beginning reading, founded on phonics(语音学), is far superior.

Systematic phonics first teaches children to associate letters and letter combinations with sounds; it then teaches them how to connect these sounds together to make words. Rather than building up a relatively limited vocabulary of memorized words, it communicates a code by which the pronunciations of the vast majority of the most common words in the English language can be learned. Phonics does not devalue the importance of thinking about the meaning of words and sentences; it simply recognizes that decoding is the logical and necessary first step.

60. The author feels that counting on educators to teach reading correctly is _____________.

A. only reasonable and natural B. the expected position

C. probably a mistake D. merely effective instruction

61. One major difference between the look-say method of learning reading and the phonics

method is _______________.

A. look-say is simpler B. phonics takes longer to learn

C. look-say is easier to teach D. phonics gives readers access to far more words

62. The underlined phrase ―touch-off‖ most probably means _____________.

A. talk about shortly B. start or cause

C. compare with D. oppose

63. According to the author, which of the following statements is true?

A. Phonics approach regards whole-word method as unimportant.

B. The whole-word approach emphasizes decoding.

C. In phonics approach, it is necessary and logical to employ decoding.

D. Phonics is superior because it stresses the meaning of words thus the vast majority of

most common words can be learned.

C

Five women were honored last week in Washington for their efforts to increase the economic and political progress of women. Vital Voices, an international nonprofit organization, presented its Global Leadership Awards to the winners from Argentina, Burma, France, Kenya and the United Arab Emirates.

Laura Alonso heads a group in Argentina called Citizen Power. Its members work to make the government more open. They investigate corruption, observe elections and watch for government influence over the media. They also educate citizens about their rights.

Burmese activist Charm Tong received Vital Voices' human rights award, presented by first lady Laura Bush. Charm Tong

co-founded the Shan Women‘s Action Network. In a report six years ago, the group detailed how the Burmese military uses rape as a

weapon against women and girls. Charm Tong also helped establish a school for ethnic Shan young people whose families live in exile in Thailand.

Author and journalist Mariane Pearl of France was recognized for writing about women who work for change in their countries. She also wrote a book about the death of her husband, Wall Street Journal reporter Daniel Pearl. He was kidnapped and killed in Pakistan in 2002. Actress and activist Angelina Jolie presented the award; she played Mariane Pearl in the film version of the book.Another winner, Kakenya Ntaiya of Kenya, travels widely as the first youth adviser to the United Nations Population Fund. She speaks about girls' education as a way to end child marriage and the painful custom in some cultures of cutting the sex organs of girls.

The final winner was Sheikha Lubna al-Qasimi in the United Arab Emirates. In 2004 she became the first woman appointed as a finance minister in the Middle East. Now she heads a newly formed ministry of foreign trade. She is also a businesswoman and works with information technology.

64. Which of the following is not the country where the five honored women come from?

A. Burma. B. Kenya. C. Pakistan. D. France.

65. Whose award was presented by Laura Bush?

A. Mariane Pearl. B. Charm Tong

C. Sheikha Lubna al-Qasimi D. Laura Alonso

66. Which of the following is true?

A. Angelina is an actress who once played Mariane Pearl in a film.

B. Sheikha Lubna al-Qasimi now heads a newly formed ministry of education.

C. Kakenya Ntaiya helped establish a school for ethnic Shan young people.

D. Charm Tong is the first youth adviser to the United Nations Population Fund.

67. Where can you possibly read the above passage?

A. In a text book.B. In a magazine.

C. In a story book. D. In a newspaper.

D

In China he's known as 'the Flying Fish'; in America they call him 'the Baltimore Bullet'.

Whatever you call him, American swimmer Michael Phelps looks destined to become a household name across the world after breaking the Olympic record for most gold medals in a single Games.

Phelps's total of eight gold medals in Beijing put him one ahead of Mark Spitz's previous record set in 1972.

Now people are already calling him the greatest Olympian of all time. But whether he is or not, what is it that makes Michael Phelps so good?

A good place to start might be his physique. Phelps has the perfect body shape for a swimmer: his arm span is longer than his height, he has very flexible joints, huge lungs, and his incredibly large feet (size 14 in the US, size 49 in China) act like flippers in the water.

To feed his huge swimmer's body, Phelps eats an astonishing 12,000 calories a day, six times the average for a man of his age. He then owes it to a swimsuit which has been making waves in the world of swimming.

Designed by NASA, the American space agency, the suit is made of a special material which is said to help athletes swim 2% faster.

Michael Phelps should spare a thought for his mum, who first pushed him into swimming as a way of making friends, and who believed in him when one teacher said he would never be a success.

Whatever the reason for his success, Phelps admits there was perhaps also a bit of luck involving in winning his eight medals "I guess eight is a lucky number for me, too, now. The opening ceremony started on 8/8/08. Maybe it was meant to be," he said.

68. How many gold medals did Mark Spitz's won in 1972?

A. 6 B. 7 C. 8 D.9

69. What makes Michael Phelps so popular?

A. He has broken the Olympic record for most gold medals in a single Games.

B.He is equipped with the best swimsuit.

C. He is a very lucky person.

D. He has a very good appetite.

70. According to the passage, how many calories does a man need a day on average?

A. 4,000 B. 3,000 C. 2,000 D. 6,000

71. Which of the following is the reason for his success, in Phelps‘ opinion?

a. his physiqueb. the swimsuit designed by NASA

c. his mother‘s encouragement d. good luck e. his confidence

A. a,c,d,eB. a, b,c,e C. a,b,d ,eD. a,b,c,d

E

In every society it is necessary to have a general system of laws to ensure justice. Laws are designed to make certain that people's rights are protected and that people respect each other's rights. Sometimes, however, laws are passed which are specific to a time or situation. For example, a town in Indiana nce passed a law making it illegal to shoot open a can of food. Apparently, some gun-carrying citizens forgot their can openers and naturally enough, used their guns to do the job. This disturbed other citizens, and endangered their lives, so a law was passed to prevent it.

Specific laws sometimes remain in existence long after the problem has disappeared. The laws then seem strange. For example, the Indiana law was no longer necessary when citizens stopped carrying guns and using them as can openers. Since the law was no longer needed, what once made sense now seems like nonsense.

Sometimes laws designed to serve a good purpose were passed but somehow these became mixed up in their wording. As a result, the laws don't make sense. In one state there is a law which says that it is "illegal to move or to attempt to move a motor vehicle." Obviously, a massive traffic jam would occur if everyone suddenly obeyed that law. But no one does, of course, because the intention of the law was not to prevent owners from moving their own cars. It was to prevent people from moving (stealing) other people's cars.

It is often harder to repeal (废止)a law than to pass one, so many of these old laws remain in existence. Because they no longer fit the way people live or because the problem no longer exists, these laws are ignored. Everyone understands that and life goes on. Thus, laws that once made very good sense, now seem like nonsense.

72. According to the passage, laws are designed for the purpose of ____________.

A. protecting people's rights B. making people respect each other

C. preventing gun-carrying D. punishing criminals

73. The author used the Indiana law as an example to explain _________.

A. how some laws are passed and changed

B. how people in Indiana open cans

C. why some laws may seem strange

D. why people in Indiana no longer use their guns

74. What's the problem with the law concerning motor vehicles?

A. It leads to traffic jams.B. It is not clearly written.

C. It is not designed to serve a good purpose.D. It has been out of date.

75. We can infer from the passage that ___________.

A. a law system is necessary for every society

B. some laws that don't make sense may also get passed

C. it is more difficult to change the old law than pass a new one

D. some laws may seem strange as time passes

第Ⅱ卷 非选择题(共35分)

第一节:任务型读写(共10小题,每空只填一词,每小题1分,满分10分)

The history and legend

The name of the Danish flag, the Dannefrog, meaning ―the flag of the Danes: or : ―the red flag‖, is fist encountered in the

Danish text from 1478 and in a Netherlands‘ text from 100 years before that. In the Netherlands‘ armorial(GELre) from 1370-1386 a red banner wit5h white cross is annexed to the coat of arms of Vladimir IV Attended.

According to the legend, the Dannenberg fell from heaven from a battle in Estonia(爱沙尼亚); this legend is mentioned in Christian Pedersen‘s Danish Chronicle(编年史) from the beginning of the 1520s and by the Franciscan monk Peer Olsen c.1527. This latter relates the event to a battle in 1219.

The legend Presumably(椐推测) came into being around 1500 on the basis of the idea that the royal banner which King Hans lost at his defeat in the Demarches‘ in Northern Germany in1500 was the Dannenberg that had fallen from heaven. In 1559 Frederic II recaptured (夺回)the banner and had it hung in Schleswig Cathedral in present-day northern Germany.

In a song from the campaign of 1500 the banner charged with the cross is associated with the Roman Emperor Constantine‘s dream of the cross in 312 before the battle in which he became absolute monarch in the Roman Empire and according to tradition was converted to Christianity.

This vision of the cross, to which are linked the words in hoc signor vices(―under this sign you shall be victories‖) is the

prototype(原型)of the miracles in the shapes of crosses in the sky, which particularly in the Iberian Peninsula(伊比利亚半岛) were connected with battles between Christians and infidels(异教徒).

第二节:书面表达(满分25分)

在紧张的高三备考阶段,英语老师为了提高复习效率,广泛征求学生意见。假如你叫张华,请根据以下提示,给英语老师写封信,表达你们的需求和建议。

●适当放慢进度,留出思考时间

●反复训练重要、易错知识点

●指导方法

●减少作业量以保证质量

●给予更多鼓励

注意:

1.根据以上内容写一篇短文,不要逐句翻译,可适当增加细节以使行文连贯。

2.要准确使用语法和词汇;使用一定的句型、词汇,清楚、连贯地表达自己的意思;

3. 词数:100个左右。开头已给出,不计词数。

Dear Mr. Wang,

We‘re so pleased that you are willing to share our views.

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

第一节:任务型读写(满分10分)

76.____________77.______________78.____________79.___________80.____________

81._____________82.______________83.____________84.___________85.___________

第一节:书面表达(满分25分)

On 4th Nov.,2009, the Shanghai municipal government announced that China's central government has officially approved the Shanghai Disneyland Project..

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

英语答案

1-20 BAABC BABAC BACCC ACCAC

21-35. CCCDC BDABC CACBA

36-55 ADBBC DCCBA DACDA DBBCA

56-75 BCDB CDBC CBAD BACD ACBD

76. red 77. white 78. heaven 79. being 80. basis

81. defeat 82. associated 83. which 84. linked 85. shape

范文 (One possible version)

Dear Mr. Wang,

We‘re so pleased that you are willing to share our views.

In the course of the general revision, what we need is solid foundation. As you know, we didn?t learn well enough in the first two years, so please slow down and make sure we have really mastered something. Besides, we need a little more time to think for ourselves. As for those important points which also make us confused,

would you please give us more practice in case we forget? Meanwhile, we need your instruction, for example, in how to write in natural English. I still have another request: assign us less homework in order that we can do it more efficiently.

By the way, we often feel frustrated, which has a very bad effect on our study. We would appreciate it if you would give us some encouragement from time to time.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:高一历史竞赛申报材料
  • 下一篇:自主招生成功攻略