睿丁英语肯特王朝三十:埃斯特尔的笔记

肯特王朝三十:埃斯特尔的笔记

Quiet night, the king's palace is still lit, Joseph and Seth away from the palace. Andrew in less than twenty years old, suffered so much trouble, he wandered in the table before, all worries too much, he wants to relax.

平静的夜晚,国王的宫殿依旧灯火通明,约瑟夫和赛斯从宫殿离开。安德鲁在不到二十岁的年纪里,遭遇了如此多的烦恼,他徘徊在桌案前,眼前的烦恼太多了,他想要散心。

Andrew came to his grandfather's study, which is an addition to the king no person shall enter the area, gram on display in the middle of the room. Andrew was reading his grandfather's books, and in one corner of the shelf, Andrew found a note. Notebook has been widely yellow, which recorded Estelle's travel. The king sat in his chair, enjoying his grandfather's experiences and feelings.

安德鲁来到了他祖父的书房,这是一个除了国王任何人不得进入的区域,格拉墨就摆放在书房的中央。安德鲁翻阅着祖父的书籍,在书架的一个角落里,安德鲁发现了一个笔记。笔记本已经泛黄,里面记载了埃斯特尔的游历。国王静坐在椅子上,欣赏着祖父的经历与感慨。

"This mysterious snow mountain seems to be surrounded by magic, I am not a wizard, but I can feel the magic elements. My father was buried in the mystery of the top of the snow capped mountains, three of the perennial living in the snow mountains, they certainly have some protection of their own magic, you can allow them to survive in the storm. Strangely, it seems that no one knows the existence of the three black elves......"

“这座神秘的雪山好像被魔法环绕,我不是一个法师,但我能感觉到魔法的元素。我的父亲就埋葬在这座神秘的雪山之巅,三个祭祀常年生活在雪山上,他们肯定持有一些保护自身的魔法,可以让他们在风暴中生存。奇怪的是,好像并没有人知道这三个黑精灵的存在??”

The dark elf was king Arthur expelled from the forest for a long time before, Andrew was shocked, although it is late at night, but he still called Seth and Joseph.

黑精灵早在很久以前就被亚瑟王驱逐出森林了,安德鲁感到震惊,虽然是深夜,但他还是找来了赛斯和约瑟夫。

"Seth, you said Diego throwing dead body was black Fairy Magic?" The king asked anxiously.

“赛斯,你说迪亚哥抛掷的死尸被黑精灵施了魔法?”国王急切地询问。

"It's not necessarily a dark elf, but it's a black elf magic. If I know what they're doing, they can do it." The

“未必是黑精灵,但确实是黑精灵的魔法,如果我知道他们的魔咒,也可以做到。”元老院的主席并不理解国王为什么这么急切,现在还是深夜。

"I ordered you to send someone to the north of the snow mountain, where there may be an answer." Andrew said.

“我命令你派人前往北方的雪山,那里可能有答案。”安德鲁说道。

"Romulus may be suitable to perform this task."

“罗穆卢斯可能适合执行这个任务。”

"I want to be with Romulus." Joseph said.

“我希望可以陪同罗穆卢斯。”约瑟夫说。

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:老城实验幼儿园各岗位职责
  • 下一篇:睿丁英语不要喊我爸爸了