2016-2017l六年级英语上学期期中考试题

2016----2017学年度第一学期

六年级英语期中测试卷

班别________ 姓名__________座号_____成绩及等级:_____________ Partone听力部分(共16.5颗星) 一、听选单词、词组或句子。(共5颗星)( ) 1.A. crossB. straightC. street ( ) 2.A. healthyB. headC. heavy ( ) 3.A. corner B. hamburgerC. later

( ) 4.A. headacheB. easyC. eat

( ) 5.A. too muchB. not enoughC. plenty of

( ) 6.A. bad for you B. good for meC. bad for us

( ) 7.A. some jelly B. some vegetables C. some bread

( ) 8.A. see the doctorB. have a coldC. turn left

( ) 9.A. You should take some medicine. B. She should go to bed early.C. He should turn left.

( ) 10.A. Where is the museum? B. What’s wrong with you?

C. What’s good for me?

二、听录音,选出你所听到的句子。(共5颗星)

() 1.A.No, they aren’t . B. Yes, it is.C. Yes, they are.

() 2.A. Yes, it is.B. Yes, they are.C. No, it isn’t.

() 3.A.I have too much cola.B.I have too much chocolate.

C.I have too much candy.

() 4.A.Plenty of exercise is good for him.

B. A lot of water is good for him.

C. Plenty of vegetables is good for him.

() 5. A. Too much junk food is bad for you.

B. Too much candy is bad for you.

C. Too much cola is bad for you.

三、听录音,给句子排序。(共3颗星)

()Where is the shopping mall? Can you tell me?

()Thank you very much. ()Of course. What can I do for you? ()Excuse me, can you help me? ()You’re welcome.

()Go straight to the bus stop. Turn left at the bus stop. You can see it on

the left.

四、听录音补全对话。(共3.5颗星)

A:Excuse me. Where’s the ____________? B:It’s________to the bank. What’s__________with you?A:I have a______________ .B:What? Do you like __________ food?

A:No,I don’t____________ those. I like ice cream and cheese.

B:Oh,they are_________for your health.

Parttwo 笔试部分(共33.5颗星)

五、用词的正确形式填空。(共5颗星)1.Too much junk food _____________(be)bad for your health.2.They are ________________ (dig) a well now.3.I never eat fruit. I don’t like _______________(they).4.Let’s __________(get) a lot of exercise after school. 5.He should __________(drink ) a lot of water.六、根据情景,选择最佳对话。(共5颗星) ( ) 1.同学想知道你正在吃什么,他会问你:A.I’m eating ice cream. B. What’s wrong with you?C. What are you eating? ( ) 2. 你弟弟很喜欢吃可乐、薯条、炸鸡腿,你会劝他: A.Too much junk food is unhealthy. B. Get plenty of exercise. C. You should see the dentist.( ) 3.你朋友不舒服,你会建议他: A. What’s wrong with you? B. You should see the doctor. C. Don’t worry. It’s easy.( )4.你想知道什么对身体有好处,你会问妈妈:A. What’s bad for me?B. I feel bad. C. What’s good for me?( )5.有人问你东湖公园怎么走,你告诉他直走,然后左转,你可以说:

A. Where’s the park? B. Go straight and turn left. C. Turn left and go straight. 七、单项选择。(共5颗星) ( ) 1. Turn ______at the corner.

A.lightB.straight C.right ( ) 2. I had _____ cola at the party.

A.too much B.much too C.too many ( ) 3.---What’s bad for me?---_______.

A. Eat enough fruit. B.Get plenty of exercise. C. Too much junk food.

( ) 4. Tonyhurt his leg.We are _______a hospital.

A.finding B. looking C.looking for ( ) 5. You have a toothache.You_____eat so many candies.A. should B.must C.shouldn’t

( ) 6. My mother_____a fever. She should______to see the doctor. A. has,goes B. have,go C. has,go ( ) 7._______the matter with Tony?

A. Where’s B. What’s C.What ( ) 8. Lily never eats vegetables. So she’s_______.

A. unhealthy B. healthyC. good ( ) 9. ---Is it good for you?---_______.

A. No,they aren’t. B. No,it isn’t. C. Yes,he is. ( ) 10. Too much ice cream______good for you. A.aren’t B.doesn’tC.isn’t

八、看问句,选答语。(共5颗星)

( )1. What’s bad for me? A. She has a headache. ( )2. Did you hurt your arms? B. Too much junk food. ( )3. Where’s the bank? C. No, I don’t .

( )4. What’s the matter with your mother? D. It doesn’t matter. I’m fine. ( )5. Do you usually eat unhealthy food? E. It’s next to the supermarket.

九、连词成句,该大写的地方就要大写。(共5颗星) 1. be time should you next careful(.)

2. swimming the is where pool (?)

______________________________________________________ 3. food junk bad too her is for much(.)

______________________________________________________ 4. plenty eat vegetables of we should(.)

______________________________________________________ 5. is school the to book the store next(.)

十、阅读理解,判断对错。相符的写“T”, 不相符的写“F”(共5颗星) Today is Monday. It's 7:00. It's time to go to school. But I feel sick . I have a bad headache . I don't want to have breakfast. My mother takes me to the hospital to see a doctor. The doctor says, "You have a bad cold, you should take some medicine and have a good rest." I think I should get a lot of exercise after my illness(生病). It is not too serious(严重的). I hope I can get well soon. ( )1.It’s Monday. It’s time to go to school.

( )2. I feel sick because I have a bad headache. ( )3. The doctor says my mother has a bad cold. ( )4. I should get a lot of exercise after my illness. ( )5. I hope my mother can get well soon.

十一、小作文。(共3.5颗星)

同学们,平时你是怎么保持健康的。请你用英语写一写。(要注意条理清晰,语句通顺,不少于5个句子。)

参考词语: get plenty of exerciseeat enough vegetables and fruit a lot of water Too much junk food too much chocolate 参考句型: 1. You should------ . 2. ----- isgood(bad) forme .

How to be healthy

Hello. I am__________.Today, I think tell you how to be healthy. First,____ ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________ ______________________________________________________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:新概念英语第一册单词表(带音标)
  • 下一篇:三年级同步期中测试卷