中考预测作文

Advantage of the express

As the development of computer, people count on computer so much, now most businesses are done online, trading online saves people a lot of time and it is very convenient. As more and more people choose to shop online, there comes the relative services, the most important one is express deliver. Many years ago, express deliver is not that popular, now it becomes the main tool for people to receive online products. Express deliver is very fast, the companies make the promise that the customers can get their products in three days. Many years ago, people can get their things in a week, now express deliver shorten the time. What’s more, the express deliver can deliver the products to the customers’ homes, people don’t have to go out, how convenient it is. I like to use express deliver, it facilitates my life and saves me a lot of time。

随着电脑的发展,人们很依赖电脑,现在大部分的生意都在网上成交,网上交易节省了人们很多时间,也很方便。随着越来越多的人选择网上购物,相应的服务应运而生,其中最重要的就是快递。很多年以前,快递并不是那么的受欢迎,现在它成为了人们接收网上产品的主要交通工具。快递很快速,公司承诺顾客可以在三天内收到他们的产品。很多年以前,人们能在一周内收到他们的产品,现在快递缩短了时间。而且,快递能把产品送到客人的家里,人们不用走出去,这是多么方便啊。我喜欢使用快递,它方便了我的生活,节省了时间。

请以“Everyone Needs Help”为题,写一篇不少于60单词的作文。

Everyone Needs Help

1 Did you get any help from others?

2 Did you give any help to people when they needed?

3 Tell your story

In our daily life, we are dealing with different kinds of people, no

matter at home, in school, or at some other places. Everyone needs help, I think. And only who are willing to help others will also be helped. One day I saw a little girl in the street carrying a heavy schoolbag on her back. She was walking happily.Then suddenly an old man fell down while he was crossing a street. She ran towards him at once, but she was too short to help him to stand. I helped her and we together brought the old man to

safety. He thanked us over and over. I think the little girl was, though very young, a very warm-hearted person.

4毕业感想

How time flies! I have studied in my school for three years. And I will graduate from middle school in a month. I am eager to share my happiness and sadness with you. I had so many memories in three years’ life. One of them impressed me very much. I still remember, when I began to learn English, I found it too difficult. No matter how hard I tried, I still couldn’t do well in it and almost gave it up. As soon as my English teacher found my problem, she had a talk with me about how to learn English well. Since then, she has kept helping me. Little by little, I’ve become interested in English and I’m good at it. I think I am so lucky to become one of her students. I’ve learned a lot from her. I will try to help others when they are in trouble. I think it is a happy thing to help others.

5.关于友谊

In our daily life, if we get on harmoniously with our friends, we’ll feel more joyous. But we’ll feel lonely without friends.When our friends feel upset or get ill, we shouldn’t ignore them or look down upon them. On the contrary, we ought to calm them down, show our love and concern to them and try our best to help them overcome the hardships.

Sometimes we may have some misunderstandings or disagreements with our friends, thus we had better have a discussion with them and try to accept their good ideas instead of quarreling with them. As long as we can follow these good suggestions, we’ll find it easy to make more friends.

在日常生活中,如果我们跟朋友相处融洽,我们的心情也会更加愉悦。然而若是没有朋友则会觉得孤单。当我们的朋友忧伤或是生病时,我们不应冷落或轻起他们,相反地,我们要帮他们平抚心情,尽自己最大的努力关心他,帮助他渡过难关。有时候我们会与朋友产生误会,发生分歧,这时我们最好是跟朋友好好谈谈而不要争吵,尽量理解他的好的想法。只要我们遵循这些建议,我们会发现想要结交更多的朋友很简单。

7关于健康

As we all know, healthy is very important to everybody.But do you really know how to stay healthy? Here are some useful tips. First, we should do exercise if we have time.For example, we can go to swim in the summer holiday. Or we can take a walk after supper.Doing exercise makes us healthy and strong. Second, we should take more vegetables and fruit and less candies. Stop eating junk food and drinking beers. Last but not least, we should go to bed early and wake up early. We should have enough sleep, or we will get sleepy in the day time. If we pay more

attention to the tips above, we will have healthier body. I wish everybody has a strong and healthy body.

我们都知道,健康对每个人来说都很重要。但是你知道该如何保持健康吗? 这里有一些实用的建议。首先,我们应该做运动,如果有时间的话。例如,我们可以在暑假的时候去游泳,或者晚饭后去散步。做运动让我们的身体更强壮更健康。第二,我们应该吃更多的蔬菜和水果,少吃糖果。不吃垃圾食品和啤酒。最后,我们应该早睡早起。如果睡不够,第二天就会很疲倦。如果我们都能按照以上的建议注意自己的健康,我们的身体会更棒。我希望每个人都有个强壮和健康的身体。

8交通问题

越来越多汽车进入我们的家庭生活,改善了我们的生活,但同时也带来了很多问题,如塞车和车祸,给家庭和社会带来极大的危害。作为中学生,我们应该怎样做呢?

请写一篇有关交通安全的短文(80字左右)

内容包含:

遵守交通规则,如走人行道/过斑马线。

别在街道上或马路上玩耍和踢球。

劝父母不能酒后驾车。

你可以适当增加内容,让短文通顺,过渡自然。

参考词汇:sidewalk 人行道 zebra-crossing 斑马线

注:第一段已给出,不计入总数

★ 范文

With more and more cars coming into our families,we are happy that it has greatly improved our life. But unluckily,it has also brought many problems,such as heavy traffic and traffic accidents.

Traffic safety is everybody's business. We must obey the rules. For example,we must walk on walk side,when we cross zebra - crossing,stop and look right and left,then go across fast. Don't play football on the road .we can tell our parents not to drink before they drive,not to run through red lights,not to talk and laugh while driving etc.

We can say cars are coming into our life,but only when everybody thinks traffic safety is everybody's business can we be safe driving on roads and walking on sidewalks.

9.低碳生活

现在全世界都在倡导“低碳生活”(low-carbon life),即:降低二氧化碳的排放,采取低能量、低消耗、低开支的生活方式。低碳生活对我们大家都有好处,请你写一篇短文向一家英文报社投稿。内容包括:你的具体做法、你的感受以及建议。

提示词语:be good for, everyone, ride a bike, think, make a difference, environment, suggest, reuse

★ 范文

Low-carbon life is good for everyone. To help with the environment, I always walk or ride a bike to school instead of taking a car. Besides, I will try to use things that can be recycled and I never forget to turn off the lights when I leave the classroom. I think it’s my duty to live a low-carbon life. And even the simplest activities can make a real difference to the environment. So I suggest we should reuse books as long as possible. And we’d better not spend much money on expensive clothes. If everyone does something for the environment, I believe the earth will be a better place.

10.节约用水 水是生命之源。随着水资源的短缺,节约用水是我们每个人的责任,请以此为话题写一篇不少于80字的短文。

★ 范文 As we know, water is very important to man, we can’t live without water. The amount of water that people can drink is less and less. But some people don’t care about it. They waste a lot of water in their daily life. Even worse, they pour dirty water into rivers. They throw rubbish into rivers, too. Many rivers and lakes are seriously polluted. Something must be done to stop the pollution. And I think it’s a great shame to waste

while millions are in great need of water. I think what we can do is that we have to save every drop of water as possible as we can. For example, we must turn off the tap immediately after we use it. We can use a basin to wash our hands and faces. It’s also a good idea to encourage my friends and family members to join me! Only in this way can we live happily. If we don’t save water, the last drop of water will be a tear-drop of us. I believe if everyone makes a little effort, we can make a big difference。

11.怎样学好英语

世界在发展,文化在交融,英语已经成为人们沟通的桥梁。怎样学好英语是我们一直在探索的问题。几年的学习经历你一定积累了许多成功的经验,请从听、说、读、写四方面谈谈你的建议。

要求:1. 词数:80—100词(开头已给出,不计入总词数)

2. 字迹工整,语言流畅,表达正确,逻辑清晰。

★ 范文

How to learn English well

English is important and useful to us. How can we learn it well?

Here are my suggestions.

First, we should often listen to the tapes, English songs and programs. Watching English movies is also helpful to us. Second, we should speak English in class as much as possible. Don’t be afraid of making mistakes. The more you speak, the fewer mistakes you’ll make. We'd better join the English club and practice with others. Third, we can read more English newspapers and magazines. It’s good for us. At last, we should recite some good passages and keep diaries.

In a word, as long as we do more listening, speaking, reading and writing, we will learn English well.

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:so that
  • 下一篇:仁爱版八年级Unit 1 Topic1单词听写版