初中英语七年级下册期中测试题

期中七年级(下)英语试卷

注意: 1.本卷满分120分,考试时间为80分钟。2.答案写在答题卷上,否则不给分。

一、单项填空(满分15分)请从A、B、C、D四个选项中选出,最佳选项。 1, Bill ____ born in Seattle when he ____ young.

A. was; were B. was; was C. were; wasD were,were

2. We have a big house _______ a living room and two bedrooms.

A. by B. withC. atD. without

3.They are looking forward ________ to China.

A.to come B.to coming C.for coming D.of coming

4.It takes me _____ hour ___ to the cinema.

A. a,goingB.an, to go C.a, goD.an. went

5,The Smiths ______ a football match tomorrow.

A. will watching B. are going to watchC. is watchingD. are watching

6.I can look after (照顾) your cat so you don’t need to _______ it.

A. be careful with B. worry about C. get on well withD. look for

7.—_______? —I’d like to buy a shirt.

A. What can I do for you B. What size do you like C. What colour do you like

8.The radio says that there will be _____winds and _____rain next week.

A. strong; heavyB. small; heavy C.heavy; largeD. strong; large

9.Lingling knocked ________ the door, ________ nobody answered.

A.on, and B.on, but C.at, and D.to, but

10. —Jim, is this white camera _______?—No, mine is at home.

A. hersB. hisC. yoursD. theirs

11.There are _________ people in the zoo.

A. two hundreds B . two hundreds of C. hundred ofD. hundreds of

12.She ___________ her, but found nothing.

A. looked out of B. looked aroundC. looked overD. looked after

13---________ did you spend on this book? ---Ten yuan.

A. How manyB. How farC. How much D. How long

14. .He sat down to have a rest_______ he was tired.

A. soB. becauseC. orD. and

a plane to shanghai.

A. by B. sit C. take D. have

二、完形填空(本题有10小题,每小题1分,共10分)

In China, usually when July comes, we know school children will have (考试) and the school year will end soon. Children will have about a two-month holiday, and they’ll leave school to see their parents.

Everybody knows summer holidays are the best time of the year for children. The weather is usually good, so everyone can most of his time playing outside. If (如果)someone lives in the villages, he can into the woods(树林)and in the fields. If someone lives in a big town, he can usually go to a park to play.

I think the best place for a summer holiday is the . Some children are luck enough to near the sea. But for the others who do not, if they have the chance to stay at one of the big seaside towns for a week or two, they will talk about it all the next school year.

Do you know the sea and the sun, not anything else. Of course, there lots of new things to see, nice things to eat, and interesting things to do. But the feeling of sand(沙) under their feet(脚), and the feeling of the warm sun on their backs(后背) make them happier. Everybody will like the feeling(感受)!

16. A. theyB. them C. theirs D. their

17. A. on B. by C. ofD. at

18. A. go to town B. go to the parks C. leave home D. go home

19. A. lot ofB. most C. any D. much 20 A. take B. useC. spend D. wait

21. A. go to school B. go out C. go back D. go to

22. A. garden B. seaside C. city D. park 23 A. live B. lieC. go D. get

24. A. that B. which C. who D. what

25. A. is B. areC. was D. were

三、阅读理解(本题有15小题,每小题2分。共30分)

Welcome to this short tour of London. In this square are standing in the middle of London. Opposite is the National Gallery, a museum with lots of famous paintings. Go along the red street to Buckingham Palace. The queen lives here.

Turn left and go to the Houses of Parliament and Big Ben. Opposite you can see the London Eve.It takes you 135 meters above the River Thames. You can see most of London on a clear day.

Whenyou are tired, the best way to see London is by boat. You can get the boat near Big Ben. As you go along the river, the London Eve is on your right, near the Railway Bridge. Get off the boat at Tower Bridge. Then you can see the Tower of London next to the bridge. The Tower of London is the city"s oldest palace. It is nine hundred years old.

Take the boat back along the river. Get off the boat and go past the station and walk along the street. Opposite is the old fruit and vegetable market. They don"t sell fruit and vegetables now. There are stores and restaurants, and lots of street musicians. Turn left into King"s Street, and go past the church You"re now back where you started, at the squar Now you finish your tour.

26. If you go to visit the National Gallery, what will you find?

A. Lots of lovely animals. B. Lots of valuable plants.

C. Lots of famous paintings. D. Lots of interesting books.

27。 Where can you get the boat?

A. Near Buckingham Palace. B. Near Big Ben.

C. Near Tower Bridge. D. Near King"s Street.

28. ______ is London"s oldest palace. 、

A. The Tower of London B. The National Gallery

C. Buckingham Palace D. The Houses of Parliament

29 。______ is the London Eye.

A. b B. c C. d D. e

30. You will not go past ______ on your way back. A. the station B. the square C. the park D. the church

B

Mike is a young man. He has a very big dog and a very small car. He likes playing tennis. Last Saturday afternoon, he played tennis for an hour at the club and then got into the car.

“Come here. Foolish(愚蠢的) dog!” Mike shouted at it. But the dog still stayed in the next car.Mike put his key(钥匙) into the lock of the car, but the key did not turn. Then he looked at the car again. It was not his car! He was in the wrong car. And the dog was in the right car! “He’s sitting and laughing at me! Mike said angrily. But then smiled and went to the right car.

31.What’s the best title(标题) of the passage?

A. A car B. A young man .C.A dog D.A young man and his big dog

32.When Mike put his key into the lock of the car,______.

A. the car was broken B. the key turned C. the car started D. the key didn’t turn

33.In fact,______ was in the right car..

A. his dog B. Mike C. his tennis D. his bag

34. Mike got into a wrong car because______.

A. he was very tired B. he was not careful C. he was too busy D. he was young

35.What”s the meaning of “laughing at” in Chinese?

A. 微笑B. 嘲笑C. 大笑 D. 哭着

C

Is your schoolbag too heavy to carry ? The e-schoolbag(电子书包) will help you.

In fact, the e-schoolbag is the e-textbook. It is a small computer for students. Heavy schoolbags are not good for them. But the e-schoolbag will change (改变) everything. It is light and small, but it can save all the things for study, like a textbook, an exercise book and so on. There are some chips(芯片)of the textbooks for the students. The students can put the right chip into the e-schoolbag and read the note (记笔记) or send emails to their teachers.Some people say the e-textbook is good for students’study, but some people say it is not good for students’eyes. I think only time will tell.

36.An e-schoolbag is _________.

A. a TV set B. a usual book C. a heavy book D. a small computer

37.The students can put the right chip into the e-schoolbag to _________.

A. read the texts B. take notes C. send e-mails D. A, B and C

38.The underline word “ screen” means ________.

A.显示屏 B.键盘 C.录音机D.幻灯机

39. Which of the following is RIGHT ?

A. All the people like the e-schoolbag.

B. E-schoolbags can do everything for students

C. Students can use the e-schoolbag to read the textbook.

D. The e-schoolbag is good for students’eyes.

40,What”s the e_book like?

A, light and small B,big and small C, nice and dark D, light and big 四,阅读短文,从短文后的五个选项中选出最佳选项(有一项为多余选项)。 Shopping is popular with many people around the world. They find new ways to buy things every day. They visit shopping centers, order(预定) things through the mail, or buy things on the Internet. 41,_______

For young people, one of the most popular ways to shop is to use a vending

machine (自动售货机). These machines offer(提供) all kinds of things and you can find them everywhere. In the USA, there are vending machines which sell CDs. 42, _______ The strangest product on sale from a vending machine is in Japan. Just put your coins in the vending machine , press the button, and out comes a "kabutomushi",that is, a black beetle (甲壳虫). You keep it as a pet!

Japan now has "Robosho"-a shop with no shop assistants (商店售货员), only robots. A robot reads your credit card (信用卡)and then gives you what you what. 43,_______ Some shops in the UK are like social(社会的) clubs for teenagers(青少年). Many of them have a café inside. The Youth Station has a large nightclub for teenagers under 18, with a DJ playing music in a room that hangs (悬挂)the ceiling.Sports Town has a big screen, where you can see sports from around the world. 44,_______

五,情景交际( 共10分)

A: Excuse me. (45)______

B: The bookshop? It’s near the flower store, but it’s a little far from here.

A: (46)______

B: Let me see. It’s about six kilometres away. You can go there by bus.

A: (47)______

B: Yes, the No. 16 bus will take you there.

A: (48)______

B: Go down this road and don’t stop until you get to the first street. (49)______ A: Thank you very much.

六, 词汇运用(10分)

用方框中所给单词或短语的适当形式填空。

51. Tomorrow ________ Tom ________ his sister will come to see me.

52. People will ________ use chopsticks (筷子) ________ in 100 years’ time.

53. —May I use your ________? —Yes, here you are.

54. Will his dream come true ___________ ?

55. I think robots will help you do the housework_________.

56. Teachers can check students’ ________ by a test(测试).

57. —What will you be ________? —Maybe I’ll be a teacher like you.

58. Lily likes books and you can see books ________ in her room.

59. How do you___________________ your friends?

七,盲填(12)

One morning ,a fox (狐狸)sees a cock(公鸡).He thinks,"This is my __60____.'' He comes up to the cock and says,"I know you can sing very ___61___.Can you sing for me?''The cock is ___62____.He closes his eyes and begins to sing.The fox sees that and catches him in his mouth and ____63___ him away. The people in the field see the fox.They cry,"Look,look!The fox is carrying the cock away.''The cock says to 6

the fox,"Mr Fox,do you understand(理解)?The people say you are carrying their cock away.Tell them it is yours.Not theirs.'' The fox opens his mouth and says,"The cock is ___64___,not yours.''Just ___65___ the cock runs away from the fox and flies into the tree.

八,回答问题(10)

Peter is seven years old.He’s a student of Grade One.He doesn’t like school.It’s Sunday today.The little boy doesn’t go to school.He is playing with a ball near his house.His grandmother comes to him and begins to talk about his school with him. “Who’s the best student in your class,peter?”asks the old woman,“Of course,I am.”Peter answers(回答).“Why?”asks the grandmother.“In my class only I can

answer my teacher’s question.”“What question?”asks the old woman.“He often asks us,who doesn’t understand(理解)me?Only I put up my hands(举手),”answers the boy.“And who is the worst(最差的)in your class?”“Our teacher is.”“Why?”“He can’t answer the easiest(最容易的)questions.”says Peter.“He always asks my class mates to answer!”

66.What grade is Peter in?

67.Why doesn’t Peter go to school today?

68.Who is talking about the school with Peter?

69.Can Peter understand his teacher in class?

70.Who is the worst(最差的)in Peter’s class?

九,翻译句子(5分,)

71.杰瑞听到电话,没拿他的蛋糕就迅速冲出了房子。

Jerry answered the phone and ______out of the yard _____his cakes.

72.大明总是乐于助人。Daming is always _______________ help others.

73,你能告诉我怎样到达博物馆?Can you tell me how to _____________? 74,玲玲出生在一个小村庄。Lingling___________ in a small________.

75,学生可以通过英特网纹老师问题。Students can ____________ by Interenet, 7

九,作文(10分))

76,现在越来越多的人热衷于网上购物,小到书,大到家电都在网上购买。你是如何看待网上现在越来越多的人热衷于网上购物,小到书,大到家电都在网上购买。你是如何看待网上购物的,说出给的观点以及你自己的观点。

1.你几乎可以很容易地在网上购买一切东西;

2..你不必(don’t need to)去商店,可以在家选择要买的,很方便的(convenient); 3.网上的很多东西比商店和超市里的更便宜(cheap)。

七年级期中考试试卷

一. 单项填空(满分15分)

1. _________ 2. __________ 3. ________ 4. _______ __ 5. ________

6. _______ 7. _______ 8. ________ 9. __________ 10. ________

11. _______ 12. _______ 13. ________ 14. _______ 15. ________

二、完形填空。(满分10分)

16. _______ 17. _______ 18. ________ 19. _______ 20. ________

21. _______ 22. _______ 23. ________ 24. _______ 25. ________

三、阅读理解。(满分30分)

26. _______ 27. _______ 28. ________ 29. _______ 30. ________

31. _______ 32. _______ 33. ________ 34. _______ 35. ________

36. _______ 37. _______ 38. ________ 39. _______ 40. ________ 四,阅读短文,从短文后的五个选项中选出最佳选项(有一项为多余选项)。

41. _______ 42. _______ 43. ________ 44._______

五,情景交际( 共10分)

45. ________ 46. _______ 47. _______ 48. ________ 49. _______ 六, 词汇运用(10分)

50. _______________ 51. ______________________52. ______________________

53. ___________ 54. ______________________ 55. ______________________

56. ________________57. ______________________58 ______________________

59. ___________________

七,盲填(12)

60. ______61.________ 62.________ 63.________ _64.___________

65.____________

八,回答问题(10)

66,——————————————————————————————— 67,———————————————————————————————— 9

68,——————————————————————————————— 69,———————————————————————————————— 70,———————————————————————————————— 九,翻译句子(5)

71, ___________________________________72,____________________________ 73,_____________________________________74,______________________________75,_______________________________________________

九,作文(10分)

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________ 10

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

园林史名词解释
    长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
  • 上一篇:仿《记念刘和珍君》之钢筋混凝土版
  • 下一篇:忠县石宝中学初三第一次英语月考试题