12级中职生三年级英语期中试题 (1)

一、 词汇判断(每题1分,共10分) 1. 预订 A.situationB. bookC. checkD. connect 2. 实践,练习 A. practiceB. practicalC. exerciseD. treat 3. 懂,理解 A.understandB. trainC. sendD. feel 4. 活泼的,栩栩如生的A. popularB. prettyC. livelyD. retired 5. 消息 A. taxiB. messageC. informD. number 6. 领悟,意识到 A. remind B. realizeC. guessD. right 7. 图书馆 A. lab B. libraryC. bed roomD. dormitory 8. 乘客,旅客 A. passengerB. traveler C. visitorD. driver 9. 航班 A.flyB. flightC. Paris D. screen 10. 羞愧的,惭愧的 A. delightedB. terribleC. fault D. ashamed二、选择填空(每题2分,共20分)

() 1). I always enjoy ____to popular music at night.

A .to listen B. listening

C. that I can listenD. if I can listen

() 2)._____ is for your health.

A . Drink teaB. To drunk tea

C. Drank teaD. Drinking tea

() 3). I hope you don’t mind ____your dictionary.

A . I borrowB. my borrowing

C. I borrowingD. my to borrow

第1页,共6页

2014----2015学年上学期12级 英语期中试卷

( ) 4). Please ____some sugar ____my coffee

A .mix, to B. mix, with C. mix, in D. mix, of

( ) 5).___ a student, you must study hard.

A . As B. To C. With D. If

( ) 6). Those ___ smoke have to spend a lot of money on cigarettes.

A .what B. which C. that D.who

( ) 7). He is ___ young ____.

A . no, any more B. not, any more

C. not, more D. no, more than

( ) 8). Denial is planning _______ a tour abroad.

A. made B. make C. to make D. making

( ) 9). ______, 90,000 people died during the earthquake.

A. At last B. At least C. At first D. At most

( ) 10). Her carelessness result _______ great losses to us.

A .in B. on C. of D. with

三、补充对话(每题2分,共20分)

1. -------How is your holiday? --------__________________. A. Very well B. Very good C. Fine, thank you D. I’m all right 2. -------- Hi, Amy! Glad to see you again. ---------_______________ A. Thank you. B. How are you? C. How do you do? D. Me, too. 3. --------Was Tom a little ill yesterday? ---------__________. A. Yes, but he is better now B. No, he is in the hospital C. No, it’ is serious D. No, he is ill 4. --------Let’s go shopping this weekend,__________? ---------OK. Sounds great. A. will we B. will you C. shall we D. do you

第2页,共6页

5. -------- You haven’t been to the Great Wall, have you? --------__________. How I wish to go there! A. Yes, I have not B. No, I have C. Yes, I have D. No, I haven’t 6. --------What’s the weather like today? --------It’s _______________. A. rain B wind C. sun D. sunny 7. ------What day is it today? ------______________. A. two two B. two to two C. Nov. 5D. Wednesday 8. ------What color do you like? -------______________. A. Blue B. 42 C. I like round D. It’s too large 9. ------- You look more beautiful than before. --------_______________. A. I’m not beautiful B. Not at all C. Thank you D. No, don’t say so 10. ------ ________ story books do you have? -------20. A. How much B. How many C. How soon D. How long 四、完型填空 (每空1分,共10分) Three men came to London for a holiday. They came to a large hotel and took a room there. ____1____ room is on the fiftieth floor. In the evening the three men went to a cinema and came back very ___2____. “I am sorry.” said the assistant of the hotel. “Our lifts are not working at this time of night. If you don’t want to walk up to your room, we shall make up a bed for you in the____3___.” “No, no,” Tom, one of the three men, said, “No, Thank you. We do not want to sleep in the hall. We shall walk up to our room.” Then he turned to____4____ friends and said, “It is not easy to walk up to the fiftieth floor, but I know____5___ make it easier. On our way to the room, I shall tell you some jokes, then, you, Andy, sing us some songs, then you, Peter, ___6___ us some interesting stories.” “All right, that’s a good idea.” The friends both agreed. They began to walk up to their room. Tom told many jokes. Andy sang some songs. ____7____ they came to the thirty-eighth floor. They were tired and decided to have a rest. “Well,” said Tom, “Now, it’s your___8____, Peter. After all those jokes and songs, tell us a long and interesting story with a sad ending.” “All right,” said Peter, “I shall tell you a story. It is not long, __9___ it is really sad. We left the key___10____ our room in the hall.”

第3页,共6页

五、阅读理解。(每题2分,共20分) ( A ) Tom and Mike were good friends. Sometimes they were kind to each other. Some of their classmates said they were like brothers, but sometimes they were not. One day they went out for a walk in a park together. At noon they were very hungry and then went into a restaurant to have lunch. The waiter came up and asked, “What can we do for you?” “Please bring us two apples first,” said Tom. When the waiter put the two apples on the table, Mike took the bigger one at once. So Tom became very angry. “You are too impolite, Mike. Why don’t you take the smaller one first?”Tom said. “But I did the right”, said Mike with a smile. “If I let you take first, which one will you choose?” “Of course, I’ll take the smaller one first, ” said Tom. “Yes, if you take the smaller one first, the bigger one will still be mine. Don’t you think so?” “Oh...” Tom couldn’t answer. 1. Tom was Mike’s_____________. A. brother B. father C. uncle D. classmate 2. Sometimes they were like_______, sometimes they weren’t like. A. brother B. brothers C. brother’s D. sister 3. At noon they went to a restaurant and wanted to_________. A. have a rest B. have a look C. have a nap D. have lunch 4. Mike_______ the bigger one at once. A. put B. wanted C. priced D. left 5. Tom thought Mike was____________. A. happy B. stupid C. right D. impolite ( B )

第4页,共6页

1. A. their B. there C. they’s D. they’re 2. A. later B. earlierC. late D. early 3. A. houseB. room C. hall D. building 4. A. second B. first C. two D. one 5. A. how to B. what to C. where to D. when to 6. A. say B. tell C. talk D. speak 7. A. At last B. In surprise C. A moment ago D. At the end 8. A. ordersB. turn C. place D. turning 9. A. but B. or C. and D. so 10. A. for B. in C. of D. to

When you are ill, you must be unhappy because your body becomes hot, and there are pains all over. You don’t want to work. You stay in bed, feeling terrible. What makes you ill? It is germs(细菌). Germs are everywhere. They are very small and you can’t see them with your eyes, but you can find them on or in a very small thing. Germs are always in dirty water. When you look at dirty water under a microscope, you will see them in it. So your parents will not let you drink dirty water. Germs are found not only in dirty water, they are also found in air and dust. If you cut your finger, and if some of the dust goes into the finger, it will become big and red, and you will have much pain in it. Sometimes they will go into your body and you will have pain everywhere. 1. The writer thinks that you’ll________ when you are ill. A. feel hot B. not want to work C. not feel happy D. A, B and C 2. You can see germs_________________ A. when you are ill B. only when you use a microscope C. when you cut your finger D. everywhere around you 3. A microscope is used for_______________ A. making very big things look much smaller B. making very small things look much bigger C. helping you see things clearly D. killing germs 4. Your parents don’t let you drink dirty water because____________. A. water will make you sick B. there are many germs in it C. you can see germs in it D. it will make your finger become big and red. 5. In this story, the word “microscope” means_____________ in Chinese. A. 眼镜B. 放大镜 C. 显微镜 D. 镜子 六、汉译英 (每题4分,共20分) 1. 多么有趣的一本书啊! 2. 篮子里有一个鸡蛋和两个苹果。 3. 宋哲总是早上起床很早。 4. 从我家到学校不远。 5. 春天是一年中最好的季节。

第5页,共6页

注意:同学们答题时,对准题号、序号。

一、(10%)1________2_________3_________4_________5________

6________7_________8_________9________10________

二、(20%)1________2_________3_________4__________5_________ 答题卡:

6__________7_________8_________9__________10________

三、(20%) 1________2_________3__________4________5__________

6________ 7_________8__________9_______10__________

四、(10%) 1_________2__________3_________4________5_________

6_________7__________8_________9________10_________

五、(20%)A. 1________2_________3_________4_________5_________

B.6________7_________8_________9_________10________

六、(20%)1___________________________________________________

2_____________________________________________________

3______________________________________________________

4_______________________________________________________

5_______________________________________________________

第6页,共6页

参 考 答 案 一、词汇判断(每题1分,共10分)

二、选择填空(每题2分,共20分) 1---------5 BCACB6-------10 BBABD

1---------5 BDBBA6-------10 DBCBA

三、补充对话(每题2分,共20分)

1---------5 BDACD 6-------10 DDACB

四、完型填空 (每空1分,共10分)

1---------5 ACCCA 6-------10 BABAB

五、阅读理解。(每题2分,共20分)

1---------5 DBDBD6-------10 DDBBC

六、汉译英 (每题4分,共20分)

1. What a interesting book it is! 或者 How interesting a book it is!

2. There is an egg and two apples in the basket.

3. Song Zhe always gets up early in the morning.

4. It’s not far from my home to school.

5. Spring is the best season in a year.

第7页,共6页

www.99jianzhu.com/包含内容:建筑图纸、PDF/word/ppt 流程,表格,案例,最新,免费下载,施工方案、工程书籍、建筑论文、合同表格、标准规范、CAD图纸等内容。

TOP最近更新内容

长城小学关爱留守儿童工作制度
    园林史名词解释
  • 上一篇:非谓语动词讲解
  • 下一篇:GRE备考最火的辅导书都有哪些?